Dumb Democrats Try to Remove Trump 8 days before Term Ends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What a bunch of retardslaughing out loud

TDS has rotted their brain, the guys out of office in 8 dayslaughing out loud

Now they are Trying to force Pence to Remove him, and then they are going to try an Impeachment tomorrowlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Adam_PoE
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShyIncomparableIcelandichorse-small.gif

ares834
Makes perfect sense. Perhaps the biggest thing is that it's a message. It'll also further ruin whatever legacy he may have had as well as prevent him from running for office again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ares834
Makes perfect sense. Perhaps the biggest thing is that it's a message. It'll also further ruin whatever legacy he may have had as well as prevent him from running for office again. yup treasonous revolutionaries need to be punished.

jaden_2.0
"A week is a long time in politics" - Harold Wilson

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
"A week is a long time in politics" - Harold Wilson thumb up poor Broly... laughing out loud

Quincy
"He incited a riot and attempted coup but hey he's off the clock soon so just like let that slide why are you being so uptight about it?"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
"He incited a riot and attempted coup but hey he's off the clock soon so just like let that slide why are you being so uptight about it?" yeah, yeah I know. It's just I hate that seeing attempted revolutions on Company time.

Blakemore
so he goes on election day. seems reasonable.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yeah, yeah I know. It's just I hate that seeing attempted revolutions on Company time.

Start looking in your own backyard you idiotlaughing out loud

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_coups_in_Nigeria

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Start looking in your own backyard you idiotlaughing out loud

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_coups_in_Nigeria As explained, not my back yard. smile

BrolyBlack
It is your backyard, you chose to live there, now deal with itthumb up

You could always find someone else to knock up in another country and flee like you have done before. But my guess is your getting a bit too old for any more 19 year old brides. I mean even they have standards at some point.

Old Man Whirly!
It is your backyard, you chose to live there, now deal with itthumb up

You could always find someone else to knock up in another country and flee like you have done before. But my guess is your getting a bit too old for any more 19 year old brides. I mean even they have standards at some point. you're imagination laughing out loud

Robtard
With Mitch McConnell being tacitly behind Trump being convicted and removed, there's a solid chance that the 17 (or more) needed Republican votes in the Senate might come through. Mitch has apparently not held private meetings and is letting his Republican senate colleges know that they should vote with their conscience this time.

Trump and Trumpers are reeling.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
With Mitch McConnell being tacitly behind Trump being convicted and removed, there's a solid chance that the 17 (or more) needed Republican votes in the Senate might come through. Mitch has apparently not held private meetings and is letting his Republican senate colleges know that they should vote with their conscience this time.

Trump and Trumpers are reeling. Saw that, let us hope, I think it's possible we could have 17 men and women good an true who are republicans.

Robtard
Saw that, let us hope, I think it's possible we could have 17 men and women good an true who are republicans.

They're not really "good and true" though, sure they're doing the right thing, the ones that vote to impeach and then the ones that vote to convict, but it's for selfish reasons.

The GOP wants to start distancing itself from being the "Party of Trump" now, when it is so proudly stood for the last four years. They're fleeing the sinking USS Trump like rats.

Personally, I won't believe they'll be voting against Trump until I see it happen.

Old Man Whirly!
They're not really "good and true" though, sure they're doing the right thing, the ones that vote to impeach and then the ones that vote to convict, but it's for selfish reasons.

The GOP wants to start distancing itself from being the "Party of Trump" now, when it is so proudly stood for the last four years. They're fleeing the sinking USS Trump like rats.

Personally, I won't believe they'll be voting against Trump until I see it happen. Call me naive, I believe they will. A number of prominent Republicans like ex Governors etc (obviously not eligible for this vote) have stood up to him from the start. Look at Annie and, I think his links to white nationalism scared many. I think how deep those run will come out when he is dead.

Robtard
We'll see soon enough, the House is voting to impeach today, then it will be tossed to the Senate

The House voted yesterday to try and compel Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment, only one Republican sided with the Democrat majority. Pence said previously he would not do it.

Now it could be that the Republicans did this because they do want Trump out, but would rather him be impeached in the House and convicted/removed by the Senate. But again, I'll believe it only when it happens.

Either way, seems the purpose of this thread didn't work out for Broly too well.

Old Man Whirly!
We'll see soon enough, the House is voting to impeach today, then it will be tossed to the Senate

The House voted yesterday to try and compel Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment, only one Republican sided with the Democrat majority. Pence said previously he would not do it.

Now it could be that the Republicans did this because they do want Trump out, but would rather him be impeached in the House and convicted/removed by the Senate. But again, I'll believe it only when it happens.

Either way, seems the purpose of this thread didn't work out for Broly too well. Does it ever work out for Broly Rob? Bless him. laughing out loud

Robtard
Will be interesting to see if impeachment picks up more Republican votes than yesterday's article to remove via the 25th.

BrolyBlack
Does it ever work out for Broly Rob? Bless him. laughing out loud

Irony

BrolyBlack
What a shit birthday you must be having to be here todaylaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Will be interesting to see if impeachment picks up more Republican votes than yesterday's article to remove via the 25th. I am hopeful smile

Robtard
If it does in the House, we could see Trump convicted and removed in the Senate by early next week. Again, I will believe it when I see it.

BrolyBlack
"This isnt an echo chamber!"laughing out loud

Robtard
Broly, you're arguing in this thread with a differing view.

Quincy
It seems as though the votes have officially hit where they need to in order to Impeach Trump for a second time.

With several of these votes coming from the Republican side of the aisle.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quincy
It seems as though the votes have officially hit where they need to in order to Impeach Trump for a second time.

With several of these votes coming from the Republican side of the aisle.

The Dems had the ability to impeach without a single Rep vote. Six have said they would be in favor. Did all six come through?

"The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President.

The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution." -Rep Liz Cheney

Damn. She's correct though.

Quincy
The Dems had the ability to impeach without a single Rep vote. Six have said they would be in favor. Did all six come through?

"The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President." -Rep Liz Cheney

Damn. She's correct though.

Nope I misread you're right, they haven't gone through yet

BruceSkywalker

Now they are Trying to force Pence to Remove him, and then they are going to try an Impeachment tomorrowlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

DksSPZTZES0

Sin I AM
i just read somewhere that Lindsey Graham flipped and is now trying to get rid of trump....wasnt he just on AF1 chilling with Trump? Sinking ship indeed

Robtard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i just read somewhere that Lindsey Graham flipped and is now trying to get rid of trump....wasnt he just on AF1 chilling with Trump? Sinking ship indeed

Yeah, he mucked for Trump for four years, but when he had to flee for his life the day of the insurrection, he came back later that night and said "enough is enough" on the Senate floor, how brave.

BrolyBlack
Robs a liar, and what you heard was fake news. Rob lies a lot

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/13/senate-republicans-impeachment-trump-trial-458934

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Says the guy repping a nuclear war in his signature. Whirly is KMC's biggest internet loser, he still believes people are natzis on the forum and all this weird shit.

Imagine spending your birthday on here doing thislaughing out loud

DarkSaint85
So he's been impeached...

BrolyBlack
And it means nothing now, just like the first one. The democrats have turned the impeachment into a joke

Robtard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So he's been impeached...

That was expected, but they're still counting and nine Republicans have cast a 'yes' vote thus far.

Old Man Whirly!
That was expected, but they're still counting and nine Republicans have cast a 'yes' vote thus far. respect the nine.

BrolyBlack
"As you march to the capitol on your planned protest, please protest peacefully and as patriots"
Donald J Trump

This is what hes been impeached for.

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Broly, you're arguing in this thread with a differing view. Oh Broly no laughing out loud

Robtard
respect the nine.

There could be more, still voting, it's 10 now

edit: it's ended 232 Yes, 197 No, the 'most bipartisan impeachment in US history' apparently smile

Old Man Whirly!
There could be more, still voting, it's 10 now

edit: it's ended 232 Yes, 197 No, the 'most bipartisan impeachment in US history' apparently smile I think he will get what he deserves at last, loss of pension, protection etc.

BruceSkywalker
praise jesus that orangutan, mentally ill MUTHA****A HAS BEEN IMPEACHED

Robtard
I think he will get what he deserves at last, loss of pension, protection etc.

Trump deserves that and to be in prison. I don't think he'll get convicted in the Senate and removed though. No chance of prison.

It may not be about protecting Trump anymore for Republicans, as many want him gone, but they're going to do what they always do, vote party before country. Maybe I'm wrong here with my cynicism, we will see.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
praise jesus that orangutan, mentally ill MUTHA****A HAS BEEN IMPEACHED it is top notch. Let the proceedings finish. wink

BrolyBlack
"As you march to the capitol on your planned protest, please protest peacefully and as patriots"
Donald J Trump

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Trump deserves that and to be in prison. I don't think he'll get convicted in the Senate and removed though.

It may not be about protecting Trump anymore for Republicans, as many want him gone, but they're going to do what they always do, vote party before country. Maybe I'm wrong, we will see. we can hope, let's hope!

BrolyBlack
"I spent my birthday on the internet crying about Trump and I live in Africa"laughing out loud

Robtard
we can hope, let's hope!

Still, the prospect is scintillating smile

BrolyBlack
Rob still doesnt know what Trump did to get fake impeached.

Old Man Whirly!
Still, the prospect is scintillating smile It is indeed. smile

BrolyBlack
Whirly, so explain exactly what Trump said to get impeached. Word for word.

Robtard
Rob still doesnt know what Trump did to get fake impeached.

Trump was impeached today for inciting the US capitol riot.

It's not a "fake" impeachment, it actually happened. Odd.

Raptor22
Trump was impeached today for inciting the US capitol riot.

It's not a "fake" impeachment, it actually happened. Odd. pretty much

"Trump impeached for 'inciting' US Capitol riot"

"Following Mr Trump's remarks, his supporters broke into the Capitol, forcing lawmakers to suspend certification of election results and take shelter. The building was placed on lockdown and five people died."

"The article of impeachment stated that Mr Trump "repeatedly issued false statements asserting that the presidential election results were fraudulent and should not be accepted".

It says he then repeated these claims and "willfully made statements to the crowd that encouraged and foreseeably resulted in lawless action at the Capitol", leading to the violence and loss of life.

"President Trump gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government, threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coequal branch of government."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55656385

Robtard
Trump said it was a 'perfect' speech though.

BrolyBlack
Donald J Trump

laughing out loud

Tzeentch
I respect Supra for singlehandedly keeping the Conservatives presence on KMC afloat. He has more balls than his constituents.

Robtard

Can you source that please? Cos it looks conveniently made up.

Blakemore
impeachment was for stealing an election and making an ass of himself.

BrolyBlack

Sin I AM
Robs a liar, and what you heard was fake news. Rob lies a lot

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/13/senate-republicans-impeachment-trump-trial-458934

interesting...good catch, i had just seen the total opposite being said somewhere else. i didnt think twice because graham is really that sleazy

Robtard
Graham did dump Trump the night of the storming of the capitol, he's just reversed himself yet again. He's with Trump, he's not with Trump, he's with Trump again. Him and his whimsical heart.

jaden_2.0
Still, the prospect is scintillating smile

X5Q_g_yfuK4

Adam_PoE
Will be interesting to see if impeachment picks up more Republican votes than yesterday's article to remove via the 25th.

I am not confident it will. A number of House Republicans who think Trump should be removed did not vote to impeach, because they said they feared retribution from deranged MAGAs against their families.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am not confident it will. A number of House Republicans who think Trump should be removed did not vote to impeach, because they said they feared retribution from deranged MAGAs against their families. well we saw these Larpers dressing up and running around with guns again.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
X5Q_g_yfuK4

laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am not confident it will. A number of House Republicans who think Trump should be removed did not vote to impeach, because they said they feared retribution from deranged MAGAs against their families.

TBF, they do have legitimate reasons to be concerned.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Apparently both Jay Sekulow and Pat Cipollone, the current White House lawyer, have both indicated that they'd not be interested in defending Trump in his impeachment Senate trial.

Alan Dershowitz is a possibility though, as Dershowitz has already said that Trump riling up his mob to riot was protected speech in his views.

Old Man Whirly!
Apparently both Jay Sekulow and Pat Cipollone, the current White House lawyer, have both indicated that they'd not be interested in defending Trump in his impeachment Senate trial.

Alan Dershowitz is a possibility though, as Dershowitz has already said that Trump riling up his mob to riot was protected speech in his views. So, he already acknowledges he riled the crowd up... Oh dear! Trumpers laughing out loud

Robtard

Newjak
Graham did dump Trump the night of the storming of the capitol, he's just reversed himself yet again. He's with Trump, he's not with Trump, he's with Trump again. Him and his whimsical heart. It's almost like he's a two timing crony that has latched his political relevance to sucking on Trump's teet. So even if he has times when he speaks honestly as soon Trump barks he jumps back in line.

Robtard
So, he already acknowledges he riled the crowd up... Oh dear! Trumpers laughing out loud

Dershowitz said he wouldn't have given the speech himself, but regardless of that, what Trump said is still protected.

He will likely be the one defending Trump.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
It's almost like he's a two timing crony that has latched his political relevance to sucking on Trump's teet. So even if he has times when he speaks honestly as soon Trump barks he jumps back in line.

Apparently so going by the time-line: Graham publicly broke up with Trump on the 6th, sometime between the 7th and 12th, they got back together.

Newjak
@Broly I think your long post would hold more relevancy if the riot on Capital Hill didn't take place

Newjak
Apparently so going by the time-line: Graham publicly broke up with Trump on the 6th, sometime between the 7th and 12th, they got back together. He's done this a couple of times now.

Robtard
@Broly I think your long post would hold more relevancy if the riot on Capital Hill didn't take place

And not been chanting "stop the steal" for the last 3 months and Trump not conceding.

How does that help "unify" the country?

edit: It was Bash who noted it before, Trumpers were robbed of their standard cooling off and coping period, the time between an election and the new admin taking over. Trump should have been soothing them with "we had a good run, but we lost." and similar sentiments, not riling them up with vicious lies and empty promises.

Robtard
He's done this a couple of times now.

I suspect Graham will do it again before all is said and done.

Old Man Whirly!
Dershowitz said he wouldn't have given the speech himself, but regardless of that, what Trump said is still protected.

He will likely be the one defending Trump. I think it says a lot about anyone to try and defend the indefensible.Originally posted by Newjak
@Broly I think your long post would hold more relevancy if the riot on Capital Hill didn't take place thumb up Poor, poor Broly no

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack
You will end up being proven wrongthumb up

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
You will end up being proven wrongthumb up Honestly, on that I do hope so.

BackFire

BrolyBlack
I love how you guys will spread any fake news you can.

The Senate voted unanimously for a break that does not reconvene until after Biden is in office.

Robtard
What exactly did we lie about now?

McConnell is Majority Leader (for now), he said he feels it's better to hold the trial until after the Admin change.

BrolyBlack

Artol

BrolyBlack
Are you familiar with the constitution? After he leaves office the senate cannot do anything.

truejedi

Retards is kinda a rude thing to say.

Bashar Teg
they can bar trump from office for life, and he doesn't get to live the ex-president life. it's a presidential disowning. as far as real charges, those will probably arrive from the SDNY once their investigation is unimpeded. trump can't pardon himself from that, btw.

Artol

Adam_PoE
There's so much wrong here, Broly.

-You still can't accept that Trump lost fairly, yet you expect the other side to be "magnanimous"? Maybe give a little to get a little.

-It's already been posted what Trump is being impeached for. Sure, you disagree, but that's different than claiming nothing has been put forth.

-If you're ready to "turn a new page" , then why are you still at your old antics. "We were cheated", "It was BLM/Antifa!" etc. If you truly were ready, you'd have accepted your loss like an adult.

-It's highly unlikely you're willing to give Biden a chance, considering your behavior the last year.

-No, I didn't lie to Sin. What I said was true, Graham did dump Trump the night of the 6th, he did so on the Senate floor. I was unaware though that they made up days later, that's not lying, that'd being unaware another change had happened.

The rest was just nasty personal attack lies and nonsense. Have it, don't care.

Maybe we should go back to the 2016 election threads and see how magnanimous Broly and friends were when Trump was elected?

Old Man Whirly!
Poor Broly he is broken by what is happening and I thing going through some kind of cognitive dissonance. Why is why he can't understand what everyone has politely explained and keep throwing insults and making it all so personal. Broly read what everyone has said again. It's all very simple mate.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
oh, Broly, you're handling Trumps loss and the exposure of Cult 45 so badly, but we are here for you. We will help you return to the real world. Stay strong!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Stay strong Broly, your anger is misplaced. Trump lost, you can run round the forum why posters politely explain his impeachment, get angry and personal online in the early hours. We understand, you had bought fully into Trumps promises. Is that wall built yet?

Says the guy who literally runs around the forum trying to debate politics with me in non political forums. I think you are stupid to be honest. You have no standards for those you try to project.

Old Man Whirly!
Says the guy who literally runs around the forum trying to debate politics with me in non political forums. I think you are stupid to be honest. You have no standards for those you try to project. Broly, you are imagining things. You will get over this, calm down. It's late in Texas on a weekday.

BrolyBlack
Oh no I live in Texas, you got me. Now what? You realize I’m not afraid of you in the slightest bit, he’ll do you want my address? Would that make you feel like you were more powerful?

Old Man Whirly!
Oh no I live in Texas, you got me. Now what? You realize I’m not afraid of you in the slightest bit, he’ll do you want my address? Would that make you feel like you were more powerful? Broly, im worried, it's late on a weekday and getting later. You're acting very strangely. smile

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing
Broly, Rob, Whirly, this is me taking the last word:

That post should have been the end of your BS posts. My post doesn't mean everyone can tell me who started what, or get one last word in. You 3 went on for over a page after my post. That's not acceptable, especially when your ages range from the mid 30s to low 50s. You all have a day off to think about your immature stupidity. Bring that GDF BS into this thread again and I'll give bans much longer than 1 day.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Whirly, dried up old man with no prospects in life has to marry 19 year old girls.

I don’t need to ask Bada, it’s on your ban notes. you do, ask Bada. smile

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Just you lying. No getting out of it now. Remember when you went to the CBVF to play your little political games? You got laughed out of therelaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.