Isn't Pelosi great? I just watched her speech on Trump! Top notch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

jaden_2.0
No. She isn't. She's patently unfit to hold office. She clearly suffers from increasingly severe cognitive impairment and should not have any political power.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
She clearly suffers from increasingly severe cognitive impairment

To be fair now, you could say the same thing about most old farts in politics, regardless of the country...

Artol
No. She isn't. She's patently unfit to hold office. She clearly suffers from increasingly severe cognitive impairment and should not have any political power.

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
To be fair now, you could say the same thing about most old farts in politics, regardless of the country... laughing out loud it's funny because it's true. Pelosi laid the smack down.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
To be fair now, you could say the same thing about most old farts in politics, regardless of the country...

Yes. And I have. But this thread is about Pelosi.

BrolyBlack

Quincy
She's an old politician, how "great" can she possibly be?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
She's an old politician, how "great" can she possibly be? Great enough to perform a successful impeachment of Trump. If so her place in History is guaranteed.

cdtm

It sure looks like it.

Her game doesn't make any sense. She must know impeachment is an impossibility.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Great enough to perform a successful impeachment of Trump. If so her place in History is guaranteed.

Even NPR is calling it unlikely to impossible.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Even NPR is calling it unlikely to impossible. We'll see today. Prediction, it isn't impossible. smile

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Great enough to perform a successful impeachment of Trump. If so her place in History is guaranteed. For being a nut job maybe. I don't recall her doing anything productive for this country.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
For being a nut job maybe. I don't recall her doing anything productive for this country. well, what about impeavhing Trump smile

Robtard
I think Pelosi should have retired long ago; goes with all the old guard politicians Dem and Rep.

But she was correct with that she said in her speech. Trump is unhinged, deranged and capable of inciting his cult into violent sedition.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I think Pelosi should have retired long ago; goes with all the old guard politicians Dem and Rep.

But she was correct with that she said in her speech. Trump is unhinged, deranged and capable of inciting his cult into violent sedition. Great speech. If she impeaches him her place in history is guaranteed.

BrolyBlack
Not really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.