Happy Birthday Whirly!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Have yourself a wonderful day!

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/61518945.jpg

Quincy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

*checks notes*

some kind of Old Man?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

*checks notes*

some kind of Old Man? indeed smile.Originally posted by Robtard
Have yourself a wonderful day!

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/61518945.jpg laughing out loud

Robtard
The picture I was going to post was of a young almost naked Erik Estrada saying that, but it was too large and would have knackered the thread.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
The picture I was going to post was of a young almost naked Erik Estrada saying that, but it was too large and would have knackered the thread. whatever happened to ponch?

Raptor22
Best wishes for your birthday and hopes that the guy u get to have sex with for your present is able to satisfy your needs adequately.

Happy Birthday bud. big grin

Jmanghan
Happy birthday, man.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
Best wishes for your birthday and hopes that the guy u get to have sex with for your present is able to satisfy your needs adequately.

Happy Birthday bud. big grin hang on which way round is this happening... shifty cheers pal thumb upOriginally posted by Jmanghan
Happy birthday, man. ta matey! thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
whatever happened to ponch?

I think he had a pretty healthy TV career after CHiPs.

Old Man Whirly!
I think he had a pretty healthy TV career after CHiPs. Ahh good to know, loved that show. It was one of those you grew out of watching for me.

Robtard
I loved it as a kid, but it went to shit when Estrada left.

StiltmanFTW
Happy Birthday smile

Old Man Whirly!
I loved it as a kid, but it went to shit when Estrada left. I never saw it that far in, I became a mid to late teen while it was it early seasons.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Happy Birthday smile cheers buddy! thumb up

Impediment
Happy birthday, mate!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
Happy birthday, mate! You too Birthday Bro. You are where I was 13 years ago.

BruceSkywalker
Happy birthday Whirly

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Happy birthday Whirly thanks Bruce mate.

Darth Thor
Well Happy Birthday.

And Looks like all your Birthday Wishes came true with Trump impeached !

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well Happy Birthday.

And Looks like all your Birthday Wishes came true with Trump impeached ! it does hammer bro! It does indeed thumb up

BrolyBlack
Imagine Spending your whole day on the internet on your birthdaylaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Imagine Spending your whole day on the internet on your birthdaylaughing out loud Who did that? I spent it at work.

BrolyBlack
So you spent all day online bitching about Trump on your birthday, I feel bad for whoever you work for, your work ethic must suck

Old Man Whirly!
So you spent all day online bitching about Trump on your birthday, I feel bad for whoever you work for, your work ethic must suck Not bitching, discussing politely... Why does it bother you so much.

-Pr-
Happy Birthday Whirly.

Robtard
So you spent all day online bitching about Trump on your birthday, I feel bad for whoever you work for, your work ethic must suck

It's customary to not attack someone on their birthday on KMC, even if you greatly dislike the person.

BrolyBlack
Not bitching, discussing politely... Why does it bother you so much.

You haven't been discussing anything politely, should I quote you make ah hominem at me?

BrolyBlack
It's customary to not attack someone on their birthday on KMC, even if you greatly dislike the person.

So because its his birthday, he can attack others but cant take it back, what a joke only you would dream up.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Happy Birthday Whirly. Thanks Mate. Appreciated.
It's customary to not attack someone on their birthday on KMC, even if you greatly dislike the person. Nope it isn't certain unwritten rules to be honest. It is what it is.

BrolyBlack
thumb up poor Broly... laughing out loud Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Does it ever work out for Broly Rob? Bless him. laughing out loud
Broly is KMC's most loyal Trumper. He still believes all his weird shit.
Oh Broly no laughing out loud

Just today, Whirly started attacking me so hes fair game even on his birthday.

Robtard
Those sure are some vicious attacks, do what you want though.

Old Man Whirly!
So because its his birthday, he can attack others but cant take it back, what a joke only you would dream up. Broly it would only take a quick glance at our posting histories to see the instigation and magnitude of insults is mainly travelling one way.

Old Man Whirly!
Those sure are some vicious attacks, do what you want though. Yeah we've had them all today, the family stuff which I notice he does regularly with you too.

BrolyBlack
Broly it would only take a quick glance at our posting histories to see the instigation and magnitude of insults is mainly travelling one way.

Why do you lie when its so easily proven wrong?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t673462.html

Try and claim you didnt say these things which were completely unprovoked on my end.

Old Man Whirly!
Why do you lie when its so easily proven wrong?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t673462.html

Try and claim you didnt say these things which were completely unprovoked on my end. Fake news mate, you've already posted them. As Rob said, hardly the same. But you know keep spamming report etc. It's fine. wink

Robtard
Yeah we've had them all today, the family stuff which I notice he does regularly with you too.

Oh, that my wife "cucks" me and my children hate me? That's just old hat for him, doesn't phase me, never has.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh, that my wife "cucks" me and my children hate me? That's just old hat for him, doesn't phase me, never has. Nah, his usual I have a third world bride stuff and lave women in the third world doesn't phase me either tbh. Do I think either should be said? No, but there we go.

Robtard
I was talking about his standard attacks on me. Yeah, those are his standard attacks on you.

Seems we both go:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0Ex1F4G6FcG5cw1i/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
Fake news mate, you've already posted them. As Rob said, hardly the same. But you know keep spamming report etc. It's fine. wink

Do you enjoy lying, I haven't spammed any report on anything. Do you have a habitual lying problem?

Old Man Whirly!
I was talking about his standard attacks on me. Yeah, those are his standard attacks on you.

Seems we both go:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0Ex1F4G6FcG5cw1i/giphy.gif Yeah we do, and yes I know.Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Do you enjoy lying, I haven't spammed any report on anything. Do you have a habitual lying problem? Oh Broly no

Old Man Whirly!

Seems we both go:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0Ex1F4G6FcG5cw1i/giphy.gif Yeah we do, and yes I know.Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Do you enjoy lying, I haven't spammed any report on anything. Do you have a habitual lying problem? Oh Broly no I was talking about the other times.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
happy birthday whirlysplat!

Adam_PoE

Republicans have abandoned all norms.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
happy birthday whirlysplat! thanks mate smileOriginally posted by Adam_PoE
Republicans have abandoned all norms. Cult 45 certainly have Adam.

Adam_PoE
Happy Birthday, BTW.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Happy Birthday, BTW. Thanks mate smile

samhain
I'm a day late and a dollar short as usual. Happy Birthday Chief.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
I'm a day late and a dollar short as usual. Happy Birthday Chief. Thanks Sam. smile

BrolyBlack
thanks mate smile Cult 45 certainly have Adam.

Says the retard calling people Nazis, we know your spineless friends approve of that.

Old Man Whirly!
Says the retard calling people Nazis, we know your spineless friends approve of that. Oh Trumper laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Adam_PoE
Says the retard calling people Nazis, we know your spineless friends approve of that.

If the jackboot fits.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud You so brave.

Why are you suddenly so afraid to call people Nazis?

Old Man Whirly!
Why are you suddenly so afraid to call people Nazis? no one is afraid, I agreed not to with PR.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Broly stay strong.

BrolyBlack
Whirly you know you can go to classes for being a narcissist right? You might borderline sociopath tendencies as well but anyone with narcissist behavior such as yourself should seek help. The internet is the wrong place for it only makes it worse.

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly you know you can go to classes for being a narcissist right? You might borderline sociopath tendencies as well but anyone with narcissist behavior such as yourself should seek help. The internet is the wrong place for it only makes it worse. Broly stay strong my little Trumper, you will get through this.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Again you should come up with new material.

Your whole online persona really lacks creativity, which is why you make such poor performance. You are old and weak, getting older and older now, wasting your life on herelaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Again you should come up with new material.

Your whole online persona really lacks creativity, which is why you make such poor performance. You are old and weak, getting older and older now, wasting your life on herelaughing out loud Broly, stay strong little one. You are hurting. Trump lost. It's late on a week day and getting later, this can't be healthy for you.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Broly, get it all out at me. Trump lost. Stay strong little one.

Are you stupid?

Old Man Whirly!
Are you stupid? stay strong little one.

BrolyBlack
stay strong little one.

Are you dumb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.