Immortal Hulk Vs Martian Manhunter & Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Who wins here

Diesldude
MM makes hulk punch himself to sleep.

-Pr-
What feats does Immortal Hulk have?

DarkSaint85
Enter the Carver.

But seriously, his best feat was when he was amped, and he shrugged Herc and Jane Thor off him.

Then there's the TOBAfeat.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Enter the Carver.

But seriously, his best feat was when he was amped, and he shrugged Herc and Jane Thor off him.

Then there's the TOBAfeat.

Ah okay. I stopped reading Hulk after HOTM (that ****ing shitshow), so I'm not as caught up on the character as I'm sure others are.

MrMind
Immortal hulk has tp resistance feat?

carver9
He wasn't amped and if he was amped, when did he lose it? And if he didn't lose it and there is no answer to that question, I guess that means the amp is still there. Hulk has been a team wrecker since Immortal came out. If he can one punch Thor, these 2 doesn't stand a chance. Hulk 8/10 and I'm giving them 2 due to bfr.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
Immortal hulk has tp resistance feat?

He resisted someone that had the entire planet on lock down with TP. TP is nothing in this fight.

DarkSaint85
Bear in mind, Carvy for a loooong time swore blind Hulk had no sunlight weakness, until it was rubbed in his face.

MrMind
it's funny because carver doesn't actually understand hulk, despite being hulk's number fan

carver9
it's funny because carver doesn't actually understand hulk, despite being hulk's number fan

Or you all are trolling. Like Dark failed attempt at always trying to downplay Hulk (Marvel) characters. What I do understand is, Hulk stomps this fight.

MrMind
let's see some feats of resistance to TP or Phasing first

or

MMH oneshots him

StiltmanFTW

Carver destroys anything he touches.

Originally posted by -Pr-
What feats does Immortal Hulk have?

He is a beast, but at the same time, it's important to note he is SH's inferior in the raw strength department.

Also, his energy absorbing abilities make him vulnerable to having his energies tampered with.

What else... oh, he kept fighting just fine with a hole in his head. Being dismembered doesn't exactly bother him, either.

--
The comic tries doing something different with Hulk, focusing on the supernatural aspects. It has a lite horror vibe, with all the gore and hellish dimension parts.

carver9
let's see some feats of resistance to TP or Phasing first

or

MMH oneshots him

TP hardly ever works on Hulk. Why are you asking for scans of this? It's common with the character.

MrMind
so no proof?

Booya_69
Manhunters versatility prolongs an inevitable ass whipping.

Hulk realizes aquaman is from the sea and makes a sushi joke right before he eats him.

Hulk stomps.

Philosophía
Martian Manhunter doesn't need Aquaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.