Sergeant Kyle Reese (Terminator) vs Corporal Dwayne Hicks (Aliens)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Both the Michael Biehn versions.

1. Which character is more iconic?

2. Which character would win in a fight? - Guns, Knives, H2H.

Let's get ready to rumbleeeee.

riv6672

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Both the Michael Biehn versions.

1. Which character is more iconic?

2. Which character would win in a fight? - Guns, Knives, H2H.

Let's get ready to rumbleeeee.

-Iconic character goes to Reese

-H2h I'd go Reese, he's a scrapper who grew up fighting tooth and nail in an extremely harsh environment

-Guns I'd go Hicks because he probably has more military training and more training fighting other humans

-Knives, maybe Reese, but could go either way

riv6672

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
-Iconic character goes to Reese

-H2h I'd go Reese, he's a scrapper who grew up fighting tooth and nail in an extremely harsh environment

-Guns I'd go Hicks because he probably has more military training and more training fighting other humans

-Knives, maybe Reese, but could go either way I'd go Hicks for guns too, his guns have motion trackers, don't they?

relentless1
fighting Terminators with guns >> fighting humans with guns, Reese wins all types of encounters

Jmanghan
Originally posted by relentless1
fighting Terminators with guns >> fighting humans with guns, Reese wins all types of encounters Hicks has objectively superior weaponry and motion trackers that I believe allow him to see through solid objects like walls, doors, etc.

riv6672
^^^wouldnt this be a featureless environment though?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^wouldnt this be a featureless environment though? Nah, I mean at least not for the gun fight.

I don't think it'd be fair because it's more of a western stand-off type thing as opposed to an action-packed gun fight.

Gun Fight now takes place in the jungle from "Predator".

riv6672
haha, ok!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.