Was Trump Playing the Part of Fredo, or was it Hymen Roth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
It's clear now that a very organized coup attempt was staged by the far-right, which thankfully failed. The stagers of this coup attempt were sent, quite obviously, by Trump.

Topic: which was Trump's role in this? Was he really just a useful idiot, being led to believe that nobody would be hurt? did he get suckered into this like Fredo? Did he believe that he was innocently ordering a friendly mob at an unguarded and unprepared capital?

"I didn't know it was gonna be a hit, Mike" -Fredo Corleone

...or was he the one who gave the order, knowing exactly what he was attempting?

"I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business!" -Hyman Roth

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg
I disagree with you both. I believe that Trump knew who he was working with, and knowingly ordered a violent coup

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I disagree with you both. I believe that Trump knew who he was working with, and knowingly ordered a violent coup I have always wondered how deep he is in with the Far right. It's possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.