Thor and Wonder Woman switch places, who does better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Thor (normal worthy Thor) and Wonder Woman switch places and fight all the fights the other has ever had. Who does better?

Old Man Whirly!
Controversially, I say Thor does better.

DarkSaint85
Not that controversial. I think he would do way better as well.

It would be an interesting dichotomy between Loki as the Prince of Lies, and her lasso of truth, but that's it.

lawest9
Thor.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

It would be an interesting dichotomy between Loki as the Prince of Lies, and her lasso of truth, but that's it. Good, I was afraid given the anti Thor sentiment of this forum people would not see that.

Booya_69
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

It would be an interesting dichotomy between Loki as the Prince of Lies, and her lasso of truth, but that's it.

Booya_69
Though I do think she would be a lot better ruler of as Asgard than Thor

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Good, I was afraid given the anti Thor sentiment of this forum people would not see that.

It's also a function of how well written he is, compared to her.

I mean, apart from Cheetah and Circe....who else does she really have to bounce off?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Booya_69
Though I do think she would be a lot better ruler of as Asgard than Thor he is always shit when he gets the crown.Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's also a function of how well written he is, compared to her.

I mean, apart from Cheetah and Circe....who else does she really have to bounce off? thumb up This is so true!

MrMind
lol

ShadowFyre
I think Wonder Woman would do better in the encounters with Loki,Odin, and Hulk.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think Wonder Woman would do better in the encounters with Loki,Odin, and Hulk.

Loki she'd own imo, Odin would replace her relationship with Zeus and Hulk she would respond the same way Thor does.

MrMind
WW solos asgard

Thor gets oneshotted by doctor psycho

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Loki she'd own imo, Odin would replace her relationship with Zeus and Hulk she would respond the same way Thor does.

But she wouldn't forget 90% of her powerset when she fought Hulk and is far more likely to use her speed and skill advantage

Sin I AM
But she wouldn't forget 90% of her powerset when she fought Hulk and is far more likely to use her speed and skill advantage

Naw. I don't think so. She's more likely to test her mettle

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Naw. I don't think so. She's more likely to test her mettle thumb up This for me too.

GodofNature
Wonder Woman by default, because Thor ends up as a literal goat after meeting Circe, and Wonder Woman moves so fast that the heads of the Thor villains explode by going up to cruising speed. cool

But in seriously, Thor has it somewhat easier against many of the solo villains outside of Circe, Ares and telepaths or speedsters, but gets metaphysically pasted by the group villains like the Adjudicator, the Queen of Fables, the Upside-Down-Man, Hecate, and soon probably the Empty Hand.

Philosophía
Wonder Woman solo's Thor's entire rogue gallery, while Odinson ends up in Dr. Psycho's rape dungeon somewhere getting plowed by a Centaur while reminiscing of Beta Ray. .

MrMind
laughing out loud

Philosophía
Thor in the DC Universe:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/b4/e2/bcb4e2179708e858f3a4da1d93e36734.gif

Stoic
Wonder Woman is on Warworld at the moment. I can't wait to see where they go with this. It has the potential to be epic. In my opinion Thor and Wonder Woman would be on par if there was a switch. Obviously less so if we were to use current Sky Father Thor who is above her level.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Wonder Woman is on Warworld at the moment. I can't wait to see where they go with this. It has the potential to be epic. In my opinion Thor and Wonder Woman would be on par if there was a switch. Obviously less so if we were to use current Sky Father Thor who is above her level.

Lol, you REALLY don't want to use "current" levels, especially with WW and Death Metal....

Philosophía

h1a8
People have to realize that the star of a comic gets protection.
If WW was the star of a marvel comic replacing Thor then she would do better than she normal would do (possibly as good as Thor himself).

light889
Originally posted by h1a8
People have to realize that the star of a comic gets protection.
If WW was the star of a marvel comic replacing Thor then she would do better than she normal would do (possibly as good as Thor himself).

The same could be said for Thor and pretty much most comic characters, especially the heroes.

EcstaticGrace

StiltmanFTW

carver9
Thor ends up being the go to person on the Justice League and Diana does well against Thor rogue. Split

beatboks

I disagree and agree re Loki. On the one hand she wouldn't have the brotherly love Thor has for Loki. On the other hand Loki also has that a bit too, so whilst he wants to show his brother he's better he doesn't actually want to seriously harm him so there's a degree of holding back.

Sin I AM
A halfway decent plot with the Greeks would be good for Thor. WW will more or less be Jane Thor without Cancer

9jaboy
Originally posted by carver9
Thor ends up being the go to person on the Justice League and Diana does well against Thor rogue. Split Go to person on what exactly?

carthage
Go to person for Getting koed by rocks, and nearly getting choked to death???

light889
I'm not sure Thor would do that well Against Ares and Circe. They are beats. Circe for example can turn powerhouses into helpless animals. Create forcefields that Superman and Green Lantern couldn't break. Use instants spells to boost her stats to WW or thor level or beyond etc. Circe is typically never really beaten by WW. She only stops her pans. But never overpowers her. Ares was a similar case during Post Crisis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.