Gotham City or Marvel's New York City Which is more safer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/GTy4QFjH/DC-Metropolis-Gotham-Which-Is-More-Dangerous-Feature.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/2qtjKqyv/18stanlee4-video-Sixteen-By-Nine-Jumbo1600.jpg

DarkSaint85
I feel like general crime and "gimmick" crime (so being attacked by penguins with bombs or blimps with laughing gas etc) is more prevalent in Gotham, but alien attacks and giant monster attacks are more prevalent in NYC.

So depends on where you're at, really.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I feel like general crime and "gimmick" crime (so being attacked by penguins with bombs or blimps with laughing gas etc) is more prevalent in Gotham, but alien attacks and giant monster attacks are more prevalent in NYC.

So depends on where you're at, really.

really? theres 28383939 superheroes, but at any moment you could get stepped on by a frost giant or turned into a venom or whatever the **** theyre doing this week

DarkSaint85
Exactly

Parmaniac
Well Gotham has the advantage that it more or less only has Batman villains because it's Batman's city, while NY is usually the epicenter of big events and shit. So the average danger level should be way lower but that's simply due to the lack of high end threats and overall amount of threats.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Gotham is alright, but to a civilian, It's a horror show. Sure they have the resources and stuff, but still with everything happening there, roughly three to five crime families, and the civilain level villains, not a nice place unless you're a police officer or armed. NY also counts, but that's ONLY when you have large scale problems, and even then you have a ton of heroes of varying powers alongside advanced police and response units (although SHIELD is down so belay that), as well.

imo To a civilian, Gotham is much more dangerous due to frequency, the type of villains around and heroic response. NY you don't have that same level for a civilian.

MrMind
neither compare to chicago

Old Man Whirly!
Tijuana beats all.

-Pr-
I don't know which is more dangerous, but iirc Gotham is supposed to be. Some of the lore makes it seem like the city was built on top of an ancient indian burial ground that sits on top of a hellmouth.

Though it is always raining, which is a plus. I don't know if NYC gets that much rain.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't know which is more dangerous, but iirc Gotham is supposed to be. Some of the lore makes it seem like the city was built on top of an ancient indian burial ground that sits on top of a hellmouth.

Though it is always raining, which is a plus. I don't know if NYC gets that much rain.

That's true yeah. NY is bright and all, when Gotham is gloomy and everything. All that Court of Owls and Jokers endgame also made Gotham look like a mystical disaster.r

Old Man Whirly!

Though it is always raining, which is a plus. I don't know if NYC gets that much rain. Yeah, it's gothicness often gets misinterpreted, it's meant to be hell. I really think Francis Ford Coppolla would bring it to the screen beautifully, given his Dracula visuals.

Bentley
Some of the lore makes it seem like the city was built on top of an ancient indian burial ground that sits on top of a hellmouth.

Sounds like a city version of your love life

StiltmanFTW
Pr annihilated in a single post.

Bentley, you need to contribute more often laughing out loud

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley
Sounds like a city version of your love life

https://i.imgur.com/GhAoUPk.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Can't unsee it. Thank you.

Adam Grimes
But the real question is, which is most safest?

MrMind
my bedroom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.