CW Superman & Lois

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

Dreampanther
Here's 17 seconds of Dr Cox saying no.

9mmbOjOkmE4

Kazenji
I might check it out myself, Somehow.

BruceSkywalker
will watch but not expecting much.

Ridley_Prime
Is decent so far, giving what the trailer promised as a show of hopefulness liked you would expect from a Superman that isnt edged up by Synder or someone. Feels like it will deal with family matters/values differently but better than pretty much all the other CW series.

TheVaultDweller
I am probably going to check this out later today. I want it to be good, but I am trying not to get my hopes up. CW superhero shows have been an extremely mixed bag in recent times.

riv6672

cdtm
I like how it said "Superman saves stack" at the start.

That's pretty specific wording there. Like "We bet a fat stack of money on these CW shows and they keep failing! Time for the big guns to save our stack!"

riv6672

cdtm
Looking forward to evil black Luthor. I like his voice.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Looking forward to evil black Luthor. I like his voice.
Bluthor! eek!

TheVaultDweller

cdtm
Thinking about it, the title is Superman and Lois.

Not Clark and Lois.

Maybe planning on following in the footsteps of Future State and DCeased, where Jon takes over as Superman?

Doubt they'd kill Kal-El off, but there are other ways..

Surtur
Someone help me out because I'm not gonna watch Supergirl, so before I watch this I just wanna know: how do they have teenage kids? do the kids have powers?

cdtm
Yep. The problem child going to therapy Jon does, not the athletic one.

Surtur
Okay but how do they have kids cuz they haven't been together long enough to bang and have teens

is it time travel is it they just adopted super powered teens or what?

cdtm
The story starts well after they're married with children. That's the point, skipping to Super Dad drama with a few brats, one a jock and one a broken mess with all kinds of mental problems (The latter being Jonathan,. Of course)

Surtur
Okay but you get that I realize it starts after that and since I don't wanna catch up and watch supergirl I was asking how it got to that point...right? I thought that was obvious, who else was confused?

Originally posted by Surtur
Someone help me out because I'm not gonna watch Supergirl, so before I watch this I just wanna know: how do they have teenage kids? do the kids have powers?

cdtm
Supergirl has nothing to do with it. Don't think it's even the same Superman.

If it is, it's probably the couple we already saw married.

Surtur
This tv show was not the first to introduce them with children.

So either that story was covered on Supergirl or Arrow. I don't care which, I just want the friggin origins do you know it or not?

And YES the superman from supergirl is played by the same guy and lois the same woman

cdtm
Same actors. Doesn't make them the same characters.

Pretty sure this is supposed to be outside the "Arrowverse".

riv6672

beatboks
Originally posted by Surtur
This tv show was not the first to introduce them with children.

So either that story was covered on Supergirl or Arrow. I don't care which, I just want the friggin origins do you know it or not?

And YES the superman from supergirl is played by the same guy and lois the same woman

The last we saw Clark and Lois on Arrowversebwas during crisis and their infant child (which IIRC was an only child) had been sent to a different earth.

As CDTM said nothing seen before in any arrowverse show gives an origin to two teenage kids. Its irrelevant. It may be Crisis related with changes we haven't yet seen in the show, it may be an alternate version on an alternate earth. We have seen a few Oliver Queens with the same actor, a few Kara's etc.

beatboks
Same actors. Doesn't make them the same characters.

Pretty sure this is supposed to be outside the "Arrowverse".

Its obviously not outside the arrowverse Because its a part of the multiverse that the Arrowverse is in. afterall stargirl is on a different Earth but she still part of the arrowverse. All those doppelganger o earth X were part of the Arrowverse just on earth X. The aged Green arrow where the Kent's Baby ended up was an Oliver Queen from Arrowverse just not earth 1.

Hell thanks to crisis 1966 Batman, Birds of Prey, Doom Patrol, Titans, Smalleville, Adventures of Superboy, 90's Flash, Burton Batman, Lucifer, Swamp Thing, Routhe Superman, and if we include the tie in comics Linda Carter WW and Animated Superman are all part of the Arrowverse.

cdtm
Originally posted by beatboks
Its obviously not outside the arrowverse Because its a part of the multiverse that the Arrowverse is in. afterall stargirl is on a different Earth but she still part of the arrowverse. All those doppelganger o earth X were part of the Arrowverse just on earth X. The aged Green arrow where the Kent's Baby ended up was an Oliver Queen from Arrowverse just not earth 1.

Hell thanks to crisis 1966 Batman, Birds of Prey, Doom Patrol, Titans, Smalleville, Adventures of Superboy, 90's Flash, Burton Batman, Lucifer, Swamp Thing, Routhe Superman, and if we include the tie in comics Linda Carter WW and Animated Superman are all part of the Arrowverse.

It's a likely possibility.

I'm questioning it mainly because it seems like they're aiming for a cinematic masterpiece that can stand on equal footing with Netflix and other streaming services. Having it mix with the lesser quality Arrow shows would tarnish that effect somewhat.

Even if it does exist in the same multiverse, I doubt there will be any crossovers.

Surtur
It would be weird to make it a diff supes. Why bother? They had kids before this

riv6672
This article puts Supes on the same earth as the other Arrowverse characters...:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/superman-lois-arrowverse-crisis-ignored-reason/amp/

cdtm
You know what?

Even the best Godzilla game is a mediocre fighting game.

Kind of random I know, I waa just remembering trying to play it a few days back. The mole Kaiju is really annoying.

BruceSkywalker
this was a surprising really good episode

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by riv6672
This article puts Supes on the same earth as the other Arrowverse characters...:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/superman-lois-arrowverse-crisis-ignored-reason/amp/

I think they made the right decision here. Would have been pretty jarring for new viewers to suddenly get rammed into nearly 10 years of Arrowverse lore from the start.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
CW shows in general might be getting an upgrade in visual terms though. Apparently they've been in talks with HBO Max to help fund production of their original content, seeing as HBO Max is now the place CW streams its content.

Also, from what I have seen, the general reception to the premiere has been mostly positive. And I think it's because it hit on a lot of notes that many people can actually relate to right now without being overbearing and while still keeping it very much a Superman show. The biggest criticism I've seen so far is that Lois wasn't given that much to do, but I think that's going to change once she starts investigating more into the shady dealings with the various farm properties in Smallville being bought out.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
But I did look around and seems I was right in my assumption. Apparently the budget for this is like three times higher than they normally dish out for CW superhero shows, likely due to the new HBO Max partnership. Because we know HBO is happy to throw a lot of money at shows, especially if they think they'll be popular.

IIRC, an episode of Supergirl was about $3 million each. So, if that's the case and the budget for this is really that much higher than before, we're almost talking GoT/The Witcher budgets per episode. No wonder it looks so much better.

riv6672

tkitna
I gave it a chance and it was a lot better than I thought. I like the kids aspect. Will continue to watch.

On a side note, Lois is ugly. I dont remember Elizabeth Tulloch being that homely looking before. I think she lost more weight. Now, I cant look at her without seeing her funky, wrinkly forehead and her sunken jawline that makes her ears look huge. Just me I guess.

TheVaultDweller
Kind of a random observation but those civilians who were there when Clark got smacked into that one building are lucky he only hit the street and building itself. That would have been a gruesome impact if he'd tagged any of them.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Kind of a random observation but those civilians who were there when Clark got smacked into that one building are lucky he only hit the street and building itself. That would have been a gruesome impact if he'd tagged any of them.
Oh yeah.
He woulda Snyder-ed them big time. stick out tongue

TheVaultDweller
Oh yeah.
He woulda Snyder-ed them big time. stick out tongue

I was thinking more along the lines of when A-Train hit Hughie's girlfriend on The Boys.

BruceSkywalker
now i just wanna see diggle join soon

beatboks
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
now i just wanna see diggle join soon

With some new green bling on his finger

cdtm
Made a mistake:

Jon is the jock, and has displayed no powers. JACAB is the withdrawn nerdy type who shields them both from being squashed by a pile of metal rods, and uses heat vision.

Departure from the comics, where Jonathan is the only child and has powers.

BruceSkywalker
With some new green bling on his finger

most definitely

riv6672
They need to pull the trigger on on that already.
Enough w. the teasing!

cdtm
They need to pull the trigger on on that already.
Enough w. the teasing!

The Green Lantern movie was so bad, it probably made them gun shy on anythng GL. 😜

riv6672
Hey, if Ryan Reynolds can put it behind him...we all can! eek!

Old Man Whirly!
Watching this now. Good so far.

Old Man Whirly!
Very good, I hope it doesn't become a CW shitshow.

beatboks
Hey, if Ryan Reynolds can put it behind him...we all can! eek!

He hasn't put it behind him.
He makes as many bad jokes about it in every Deadpool movie as he does about Hugh Jackson in real life

BruceSkywalker
on the strength of one showing cw just renewed..

https://deadline.com/2021/03/superman-lois-renewed-season-2-the-cw-1234704910/

riv6672

Ridley_Prime
Even more thankful for it amongst the Superman movie reboot news nonsense. Further goes to show also how this series came out at just the right time.

The episode this week was pretty good too. Starting to notice the fight budget increase from usual CW shows even more now.

tkitna
The second episode kind of lost me. I dont know if its the Lois drama, the love triangle starting to happen with the boys and the girl, or Jordans lipstick. Just felt like a drop off from the first episode.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
2nd episode was all right but coulda been better.. im hopeful cryerlex shows up soon

riv6672

tkitna
So Supes is back to murdering people again?

riv6672
Originally posted by tkitna
Is he?

tkitna
Is he?

Sure looked that way from Luthors memory. I guess that was a different world and supposedly different Superman though, so he should get the benefit of the doubt

TheVaultDweller
All evidence points to it being a different Superman. And maybe it was just the lighting, but his suit looked like it could have been black. "Captain Luthor" is likely from a parallel universe. The computer even mentions that "this planet's Kal-El" isn't like the other one Luthor knew. We also see another version of General Lane in his memory flashback as well.

Overall, I thought the episode was not as strong as the first, but still enjoyable. Much better than the season premier of The Flash IMO. Now that is a show that's gone downhill.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

seems to be clark from another universe

tkitna
seems to be clark from another universe

Yeah, I actually forgot that in my original post so no wonder I confused Riv. Sorry man.

riv6672
Yeah, I actually forgot that in my original post so no wonder I confused Riv. Sorry man.
Well, i am easily confused... embarrasment

beatboks
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Overall, I thought the episode was not as strong as the first, but still enjoyable. Much better than the season premier of The Flash IMO. Now that is a show that's gone downhill.

Will lets face it they are running out of Plot ideas and I have used pretty much Barry's entire rogues gallery (hell they've made two of his best heroes and killed one off). I mean the only rogues they haven't covered are Rainbow Raider and Abra Kadabra, and isn't he really an enemy of Wally?

TheVaultDweller
Will lets face it they are running out of Plot ideas and I have used pretty much Barry's entire rogues gallery (hell they've made two of his best heroes and killed one off). I mean the only rogues they haven't covered are Rainbow Raider and Abra Kadabra, and isn't he really an enemy of Wally?

They did actually have those two already, but they were used poorly. CW had them as throwaway villains of the week.

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Abra_Kadabra_(Earth-1)

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Roy_Bivolo

But still, with actual good writing they could revisit past rogues or come up with better stories. The problem is most of the CW writers aren't actually that great to begin with.

riv6672

Sunset Phoenix
These Superman & Lois fight scenes have heavy Man of Steel vibes

TheVaultDweller
Well, one thing MoS did really well IMO was the fight scenes, in terms of their visual style and scope. A lot of the times in comic book films and shows, the fights end up feeling kind of underwhelming considering the level of power of the individuals involved, but MoS nailed that element. So, I think borrowing from it in that regard is a good move.

cdtm
The Lana and daughter thing is cringy.

"Why did you do it?"

"Because Rural America sucks. I need to move to New York City or LA where all the other country bumpkin hating liberals live who watch The CW."

Klaw
Just watched episode 3.

I'm really liking what they're doing.

cdtm
I liked the Jon and Jordan plot a lot.

I still think Superman had the right idea the first time. Hard to really overlook Kryptonian powers as an unfair advantage. But it was still pretty heartwarming.

Kento
"I don't have super strength."

Proceeds to throws guys twice his size like ten feet back with a backhand, while nobody seems to notice anything weird.

BruceSkywalker
awesome episode

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Kal-El is ridiculously fast though, especially his travel speed. I mean he went from Smallville to China in a couple of seconds. And that superspeed punch combo he did to take out that other enhanced guy was pretty good too.

A lot of depictions often forget to highlight that superspeed is a part of his powerset, but this doesn't seem to be the case on this show.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
thoughts on who killed the guy at the end and who she may have called

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
this show has an ho max sie budget which is a good thing

playa1258
Another good episode. Superman continues to get the feats too.

Silent Master was melting down for a reason.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, they're putting the budget to very good use in that regard. Casually carrying around a decent sized iceberg and one-handing that bridge section for a bit, shaking off that ship explosion and the drop from orbit to the ground, good use of heat vision and freeze breath, and of course his speed, just to name a few things. And not just with his physical stats either. Even his hearing is planetary level.

riv6672
That hearing power would drive me insane.

Klaw
I'm really liking this show.

I'm not convinced on the actor choices for Superman and Lois (they look out of place to me). but the show on the whole is very good.

Darth Thor
Man even John Campea likes this show.

Hes the one who went on crazy rants about how the CW butchered the character.

cdtm
So is Sam Lane getting a villian reveal at some point, as usual?

Or do you think they'll give him a break and make him a stern but loyal father in law who does what's best for the family?

BruceSkywalker

Or do you think they'll give him a break and make him a stern but loyal father in law who does what's best for the family?

hard to say but my guess is it might be a slow descent as to why sam lane would go all heel or maybe they might have him tinker on the brink of going evil but realizes he shouldn't

tkitna

I think he's going to go all General Ross on us.

beatboks
Nice to know its getting the viewership it deserves

https://www.cbr.com/superman-lois-streaming-record-the-cw/

Darth Thor
Its decent for CW, but hardly its best. I remember the Flash got 4million live viewers for its pilot. This is 3.5million viewers over 7 days.

But hopefully word spreads on how good it is so its numbers can increase.

beatboks
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Its decent for CW, but hardly its best. I remember the Flash got 4million live viewers for its pilot. This is 3.5million viewers over 7 days.

But hopefully word spreads on how good it is so its numbers can increase.

The Flash debuted in 2014. CW hasn't gotten those sort of ratings in years. The CW streaming service didn't launch until two years after in 2016. A record for the service doesn't account for shows that precluded its creation.

And it's 3.5 million streaming viewers on top of the 1.745 million who watched the premier live. That's 5.25 million viewers in its first week.

Compare that to CW's DC shows 2019/20
Flash 1.2 mil/ep
Stargirl 0.9mil/ep (and that is after airing on another service a day earlier)
Batwoman 0.9mil/ep
Arrow and Supergirl 0.8mil
Legends 0.7mil
Black lightning 0.6mil

If all those other shows got renewed (except BL and Supergirl, my guess is Legends gets by due to a much lower production cost with less high end cgi required) superman should easily get a few seasons.

Be interesting to see the numbers stargirl gets when it's not aired on another service first

Old Man Whirly!
This show is too much of a soap opera.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This show is too much of a soap opera.

How so?

No love affairs, no random resurrections from the dead.

The drama around the kids and wife, that's kind of expected. It's pretty obvious they're shooting for "My Super Sitcom".

Bentley
Whirly doesn't know what a soap opera is. Think a telenovela in english

Darth Thor
The Flash debuted in 2014. CW hasn't gotten those sort of ratings in years. The CW streaming service didn't launch until two years after in 2016. A record for the service doesn't account for shows that precluded its creation.

And it's 3.5 million streaming viewers on top of the 1.745 million who watched the premier live. That's 5.25 million viewers in its first week.

Compare that to CW's DC shows 2019/20
Flash 1.2 mil/ep
Stargirl 0.9mil/ep (and that is after airing on another service a day earlier)
Batwoman 0.9mil/ep
Arrow and Supergirl 0.8mil
Legends 0.7mil
Black lightning 0.6mil

If all those other shows got renewed (except BL and Supergirl, my guess is Legends gets by due to a much lower production cost with less high end cgi required) superman should easily get a few seasons.

Be interesting to see the numbers stargirl gets when it's not aired on another service first

Pilots and first seasons always do better though on CW.

So not sure the comparisons to current shows holds up.

All im saying is those kind of numbers would be expected. Not sure if theres anything special about them.

Also consider this show is much more expensive than other CW shows, so would need much higher ratings just to break even.

Will see how it goes anyway. Has good WOM, so hopefully that helps.

riv6672

cdtm
Sam's moment with the boys was nice.

So far getting a Raymond's mom vibe from him.

abhilegend
This show is ****ing great

cdtm

playa1258
Show continues to deliver. Going to be a good week for DC fans.

BruceSkywalker
i take back what i said about general lane, he'll turn heel..

i do not mind the teen angst as that is a staple of all cw programming.

jordan looks like he'll become the cw version of superboy..

i am liking morgan edge and the intergang storyline

riv6672
I misread his speech to the boys. Thought he was saying "Don't be too hard on your old man for always running off. He's saving lives." Instead he was basically saying not to bother him, because he's saving lives.
I was willing to cut Lane some slack, w. him being an Officer, but that speech to the kids and his interactions w. Clark and Lois was just him being an ass regardless.

cdtm
I won't lie, I kept zoning out last night. Lot of rewinding.

Seemed like a setup episode, not a lot happening.

riv6672
I won't lie, I kept zoning out last night. Lot of rewinding.

Seemed like a setup episode, not a lot happening.
I may watch it tonight.
My spouse has ended up liking/watching the show and she was out and about last night so I wanna wait and watch together.

cdtm
Looks like episode 5 was the end of season 1.

For now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/superman-lois-episode-6-delay-return-date-reason/amp/

That's not good. Two month gap isn't good at all.

DC execs must be panicking hard, with the money they've sunk in this.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, so that's the reason for the delay and why Supergirl suddenly took this show's time slot. Very unfortunate.

Still enjoyed the Supergirl episode shown today though. Lex has still got it, though might be the last we see of him for awhile...

BruceSkywalker
i'll miss this show until it returns

riv6672
Looks like episode 5 was the end of season 1.

For now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/superman-lois-episode-6-delay-return-date-reason/amp/

That's not good. Two month gap isn't good at all.

DC execs must be panicking hard, with the money they've sunk in this.
Pretty sure I heard about this before the show premiered. The plan was to switch out w. Supergirl the whole time.

Nuke Nixon
Episode 7

I'm not sure any of the people who make Superman shows know anything about how his powers work.

Red sunlight doesn't just shut off his powers instantly, he does have a charge to burn through.

Idiots.

Ridley_Prime
Still an otherwise cool episode, what with the Steel revelation.

Nuke Nixon
Kinda strange how Steel seems to think Superman is going to be just as evil as his universe's Superman, like maybe observe the guy for a little bit see the differences... no right out of the gate let's destroy him... some f ucking hero.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Episode 7

I'm not sure any of the people who make Superman shows know anything about how his powers work.

Red sunlight doesn't just shut off his powers instantly, he does have a charge to burn through.

Idiots.

That's a recent invention, instant depowering was the standard. Red Son Superman did it that way. Even Infinite Crisis went there with Superboy Prime taking damage from red solar charged fists, or Batman using mini red suns in his Justice Buster.

Ridley_Prime
Kinda strange how Steel seems to think Superman is going to be just as evil as his universe's Superman, like maybe observe the guy for a little bit see the differences... no right out of the gate let's destroy him... some f ucking hero.
I mean Batfleck didn't give Superman a chance at first either, using no detective skills to deduce that he wasn't evil like the other kyptonians and just wanted to kill him (world's greatest detective ladies and gents)... Unfortunately, some of that writing seems to have rubbed off on CW Steel, but still an otherwise more likable character.

cdtm
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Still an otherwise cool episode, what with the Steel revelation.

So Bluthor is really John Henry Irons?

Ridley_Prime
So Bluthor is really John Henry Irons?
Yeah, and apparently (plot twist) he's not really a Luthor. The AI was just initially programmed for the Luthor of his earth which he didn't take the time to change when redesigning the suit, so the AI just saw him as Luthor even though he wasn't. Kinda weird, but whatever.

riv6672

cdtm
I will miss Bluthor. sad

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I mean Batfleck didn't give Superman a chance at first either, using no detective skills to deduce that he wasn't evil like the other kyptonians and just wanted to kill him (world's greatest detective ladies and gents)...

Has any movie Batman been a detective? Seems like he just throws batarangs and punch guys and shoot stuff from his car.

cdtm
Not really.

Detective Batman could make some fun crossovers. Can you imagine Batman meets Back to the Future?

Doc Brown making deals with Libyan terrorists, handling f'n plutoniam at a mall, inviting a teenage boy in the line of fire by said Libyans, building a time machine that could rip apart the space time continuum, and testing that time machine on a poor dog..

Sounds like a Batman villain to me.

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
This show is actually growing on me. It's done very well for what it is.

BruceSkywalker
finy caught up but how the hell is wole park's character john henry irons

cdtm
finy caught up but how the hell is wole park's character john henry irons

You asking why he's black?

John Henry Irons has always been black. sad

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
This show is consistently watchable.

cdtm
I don't like how they dump on Lois's father. John Henry Irons learned first hand what happens to an unprepared planet that meets a Kryptonian invasion.

riv6672

Ridley_Prime
That last episode was depressing, but guess I should've seen it coming, Edge taking full control and advantage.

The aftermath of this whole thing will be interesting regardless, although will be a little while till the next ep it seems.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
ye i do not like evil supes

beatboks
Episode 7

Idiots.

Just because that's how it currently is innthe comics doesn't mean it has to be in the show. Pre crisis Superman lost his powers instantly in red sunlight and there are alt universe versions where it still works that way in DC. We already saw the same premise depower Supergirl a few seasons ago and he was on here earth in that show so presumably still is.

There are some considerable variations for how things work in the CW verse to comics. For example every villain and super powered being in Flash for the first few seasons gained there power from the star labs accident that gave Barry his speed. That's not how it worked in the comics either.

The CW characters are CW's version of the DC characyers they are not bound to dc law and don't have to follow it unless they choose to.

beatboks

If you watch the bit from his universe where Superman first turned it was obvious from the video that his Superman had also been a hero to that point. Clearly John Henry had no idea what made Supes of his earth turn. There is literally no way he could know that his marrying Lois instead of Clark could have prevented that evil Supes. I mean that is the difference we are aware of and it's a big one. If Clark hadn't had Lois and his sons he may have very well been more willing to help his half brother bring their mother back

riv6672

Kento
Is Diggle ever going to become a GL or is he just going to guest star in every show instead?

Ridley_Prime
I think it is slowly being built up. In the Flash he said it was something he could no longer ignore, so will have to see. lol

Good returning episode this week btw.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kento
Is Diggle ever going to become a GL or is he just going to guest star in every show instead?

lol both

riv6672

cdtm
No! No Kryptonite cages!

Kryptonite KILL them.

It's always been a pet peeve of mine with the Green K cages, when even a little bit of the stuff MURDERS them.

What they should have gone with is red solar radiation.

cdtm
And I love how Superman is like "No no, totally keep your plans to murder me!"

That's why I've been saying all along Sam is treated unfairly. Its the exact same logic everyone dumped on him for, but now that Superman says it ok, I guess its ok now. Even if it wasn't ok when it was Sam's idea.

cdtm
Was that William Shatner?

cdtm
Lois's boss is kind of a one trick pony.

Lois could have been a blogger or Youtuber, and just phased her out completely.

riv6672
Was that William Shatner?
A.C. Peterson.

Kento
Edge's speech about holding back not to break people made me think of Superman's speech in JLU against Darkseid. The whole world made of cardboard bit.

I really feel bad for Jonathan through this whole season though. So much is thrust upon him that he's really not prepared for and you can see how its weighing so much on him. Keeping secrets, being used by the girl, unable to follow his one passion in football.

BruceSkywalker
i just wanna know when jordan has to use his powers in defense of his gf

Kento
Now that they are dating, guess it will be time for that CW drama of breaking up over dumb things. Pull some Invincible dating drama.

Old Man Whirly!

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
The last episode was stunning.

BruceSkywalker
this was a pretty good episode

riv6672

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>