Wanda + Pietro vs Terra + Brion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze

Glorificus
Either Pietro or Wanda could easily solo.

leonidas
not sure about qs. brion has some very solid feats as does terra. but yeah, wanda could do so.

Glorificus
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure about qs. brion has some very solid feats as does terra. but yeah, wanda could do so.

And how fast can he perform those feats?

leonidas
it's less about his ability to get a feat off, and more about his durability. i just know if qs could ko him fast enough to prevent him from getting a battle ending attack off. brion was pretty durable. maybe....thing level? or close? how fast do you think qs could ko ben?

Bentley
I wouldn't trust Pietro to quickly dispose of Brion.

Which reminds me that Geo-Force should be used more, he's the only cool character that Pr likes

Quick Freeze

Old Man Whirly!

Stoic

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
I wouldn't trust Pietro to quickly dispose of Brion.

Which reminds me that Geo-Force should be used more, he's the only cool character that Pr likes

pr likes geo-force?? huh. does that mean i should STOP liking him? hrm

zopzop
Wanda has NEVER been impressive without major outside amps (prove me wrong). She KOed herself BFRing a possessed Thor for cryin' out loud! Can her hex powers screw things up if given the chance? Yes. Can either Terra or Brion destroy her and her brother before she gets the chance? Yes.

T2 for the overwhelming majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Wanda has NEVER been impressive without major outside amps (prove me wrong). She KOed herself BFRing a possessed Thor for cryin' out loud! Can her hex powers screw things up if given the chance? Yes. Can either Terra or Brion destroy her and her brother before she gets the chance? Yes.

Aren't we supposed to use the characters at their best, as long as they remain within the realm of average non amplified showings? Wanda's power over probability would definitely screw the Earth powered duo up.

Quick Freeze
Stoic! I mean that is always the question right? I didn't specify so default forum rules... for Round 1

Round 2 is a 12th-Grade AP English exam. Team with the highest average score wins. One day prep

Glorificus
Originally posted by Quick Freeze

Round 2 is a 12th-Grade AP English exam. Team with the highest average score wins. One day prep

Wanda waves her hands - the scantron machines glitch out and give her and her brother perfect scores. The essay reader has a seizure whilst grading, and accidentally scores her essay the highest score possible whilst writing down his/her final rating. No prep needed.

Quick Freeze

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop

Iirc she did quite well against the enchanters. They were quite powerful.

leonidas
laughing out loud

classic stuff. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.