DOS Superman vs Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
You can only use fts during the Doomsday arc. Nothing more. Who's winning this?

-Pr-
Why are you nerfing Superman?

DarkSaint85
Superman tagged a Doomsday who was explicitly faster than Flash. He speed blitzes thumb up

Stoic
DOS Superman would ragdoll Ikaris. I feel extremely confident in stating that there is likely no version of Superman that Ikaris could beat.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why are you nerfing Superman? To not make it spite, you damn Carver hater.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
To not make it spite, you damn Carver hater.

This

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
DOS Superman would ragdoll Ikaris. I feel extremely confident in stating that there is likely no version of Superman that Ikaris could beat.

Based on.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Based on.

His speed (fast enough to tag a being who was faster than Flash) and his strength (strong enough to shake the planet with the shockwaves from his punches).

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
To not make it spite, you damn Carver hater.

I realise you jest, but:

Originally posted by carver9
This

https://i.imgur.com/K53mWP5.gif

Originally posted by -Pr-
-If you put Flash up against someone that can't beat him without PIS, that's not his fault. That's yours.
-If you put Shadowcat up against someone that can't get around her intangibility without PIS, that's not her fault. That's yours.
-If you put someone up against Xavier that can't get past his telepathy to push him down the stairs, again, that's not his fault. That's yours.

DarkSaint85
Carver: I don't get it.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver: I don't get it.

I do. Carver decided to attempt to pull Superman down to Ikaris' level, because Phil attempted to drag the most powerful version of the Hulk down to low Herald levels. Pretty sure I'm spot on.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
I do. Carver decided to attempt to pull Superman down to Ikaris' level, because Phil attempted to drag the most powerful version of the Hulk down to low Herald levels. Pretty sure I'm spot on.

So Carver is lashing out because he knows he can't beat Phil's argument. smile

basilisk
DOS Superman is, well, dead... so Ikaris can at least stalemate.

Diesldude
Butthurt thread

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
So Carver is lashing out because he knows he can't beat Phil's argument. smile

Don't be that guy. Any character capable of thunder clapping an entire planet into dust is well above the Herald tier altogether. That's just what Phil and her dickriders do when it comes to anything Marvel related.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.