Freaky Brumhouse Production

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Did a search, found nothing if it is a duplicate please merge.

I really enjoyed this and I can't stand Vince Vaughn; however, in this he is superb.

It's Freaky Friday as a mild slasher/comedy horror. After swapping bodies with a deranged serial killer, a young girl in high school discovers she has less than 24 hours before the change becomes permanent.

rudester
Haven't seen it but I think this movie is a bit to all those other movies with the same conditions, Happy Death Day

rudester
Same with Purge, Blumhouse gives the antagonists a time limit to sort out their shitt.

Its pronounced Blumhouse not Brumhouse laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Typo smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by rudester
Same with Purge, Blumhouse gives the antagonists a time limit to sort out their shitt.

Its pronounced Blumhouse not Brumhouse laughing didn't like the Purge much enjoyed Invisible man and Fantasy Island though.

rudester
Yeah prefer Kevin Bacons interpretation of the invisible man was better in Hollow Man. Same with Fantasy Island, better when it was less gore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.