Thor and Odin vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Rune king thor and Odin vs Prime

MrMind
prime oneshots them

xJLxKing
Prime
Unless they BfR him somehow

MrMind
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime
Unless they BfR him somehow

how would bfr even work when prime can shatter realities with his punches

leonidas

MrMind

leonidas

Old Man Whirly!

leonidas

leonidas

DarkSaint85
He was trapped for years, whilst only days passed on Prime Earth (the Speed force example).

He also just punched his way out of the Phantom Zone.

GenghisJuan
Prime. Beating up the Darkest Knight is too far above Skyfather tier for this to be fair.

Old Man Whirly!

MrMind

leonidas
How would he even know where to....punch to? So you DO think that at any time prime can just start randomly punching and destroy the entire dc multiverse?

leonidas
I mean he literally would just start punching the air and find himself back on the bf?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was trapped for years, whilst only days passed on Prime Earth (the Speed force example). So still bfr

MrMind
why not, he punched through the phantom zone, why can't he do it here?

leonidas

carver9
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Prime. Beating up the Darkest Knight is too far above Skyfather tier for this to be fair.

How did he beat up Darkest Knight if Wonder Woman is the one who defeated him? Honest question.

MrMind

leonidas

MrMind
you have a million questions, maybe pick up the comic book and read it yourself

I literally don't care enough to post scans and waste time on you

bud

leonidas
lol way to stick to your guns. so....prime can't destroy the dcu by punching the air? confused does that mean he can only destroy...selective multiverses? or that he has to punch...something other than air to be a multiverse destroyer? and since he can't always instantly shatter realities, i guess a bfr could potentially work if they got it off?

glad it was sorted bud. thumb up

Galan007
Main reason I'd question the BFR angle is because Odin/Thor would presumably use magic to do so... And we all know that magic isn't exactly 'reliable' against Prime.

leonidas
perfectly reasonable. i was even willing to entertain some speed feat abilities to dodge it or disrupt it. i simply took issue with the statement as a fact that IF it happened he could just instantly shatter realities to return to the bf. and the implication that prime is a casual multiverse destroyer. /shrug

MrMind
lol, so bfr works on multiversal level powerhouse who has a track record of break through different dimensions, just cause you say so?

thor and odin might as well fart rainbow unicorns out of their asses, and erase realities by checking each other's prostates

MrMind
Originally posted by leonidas
perfectly reasonable. i was even willing to entertain some speed feat abilities to dodge it or disrupt it. i simply took issue with the statement as a fact that IF it happened he could just instantly shatter realities to return to the bf. and the implication that prime is a casual multiverse destroyer. /shrug

why wouldn't he be, when he shown to destroy multiverse in death metal

Galan007
perfectly reasonable. i was even willing to entertain some speed feat abilities to dodge it or disrupt it. i simply took issue with the statement as a fact that IF it happened he could just instantly shatter realities to return to the bf. and the implication that prime is a casual multiverse destroyer. /shrug I think Prime does indeed need *something* to punch. Every instance I can recall where he's broken reality required some kind of "target" for his punches.

So I agree that Prime likely couldn't just start throwing his fists around into thin air and subsequently shatter reality/return from a BFR... Unless the place he was sent had some kind of border for him to strike. /shrug

But either way, I don't see magical BFR necessarily working in the first place.

leonidas
@mr mind: you're not very good at this. confused

i never said it works because i said so. i said it didn't work because there is an unbreakable dome around a vs match, and because his feats of the type you're talking about don't seem to work instantly. punching an entity and the resulting cataclysm is clearly NOWHERE CLOSE to the same as punching...nothing and returning to a bf. why dodn't he just punch instantly out of the sf?

you're one of those new age dc'ers who try and shout people down, talking just to talk instead of proving anything. i'm happy to entertain proof. do you have a scan somewhere of him being removed to another dimension and immediately smashing his way back to it? because THAT would be relevant. if you don't then just...shut up?

you're also too afraid to follow your own reasoning to its eventual end because you're afraid to say that he can punch the air, or space and destroy the dcu. not sure why you're so mad when you're the one talking and not backing anything up with proof.

MrMind
tl, dr

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
I think Prime does indeed need *something* to punch. Every instance I can recall where he's broken reality required some kind of "target" for his punches.

So I agree that Prime likely couldn't just start throwing his fists around into thin air and subsequently shatter reality/return from a BFR... Unless the place he was sent had some kind of border for him to strike. /shrug

maybe not, though if they opened a portal under him or he flew into one, i don't see why that wouldn't work. does he have any examples of seeing through magical illusions? thinking there might be a way to trick him into a bfr or something. a spell would likely fail, but i think a portal would work. IF they could get him into it. you think he'd just straight up ignore something like timestop? if it slowed him, that might give them the chance. /shrug

leonidas
Originally posted by MrMind
tl, dr

lol

liar. but that's cool. others will. thumb up

MrMind
well....they are not gonna open any magic mumbo jumbo, when they can't even react to a punch to the face

proof of beyonder or living tribunal punching through dimension by hitting the air? nothing? I guess odin wins via bfr laughing out loud
what kinda straw man argument is this

leonidas
wtf? laughing out loud

because beyonder or lt need to punch to travel across dimensions...? blink you are clearly too worked up to think rationally. get some air and gather yourself. lol

Galan007
maybe not, though if they opened a portal under him or he flew into one, i don't see why that wouldn't work. does he have any examples of seeing through magical illusions? thinking there might be a way to trick him into a bfr or something. a spell would likely fail, but i think a portal would work. IF they could get him into it. you think he'd just straight up ignore something like timestop? if it slowed him, that might give them the chance. /shrug I don't think Prime can see through magics, no(or at least I can't remember an instance where he has.) But direct magical attacks typically have almost no effect on him... That's why the Asgardians *poofing* him away with their magics is questionable, imo.

Not sure how they'd trick him into a BFR, though..? Unless he falls for something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/r3hoJKE.gif

I know Prime isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but falling for something like that is a stretch(even for him, lol.)

But I mean, if Prime just blitzes them from the onset, BFR likely wouldn't be a factor anyway(assuming it even could work.) /shrug

leonidas
i was thinking of an illusion that makes him think there is NOT a portal when one actually has one open. but yeah, the speed thing is, as usual, essentially impossible to argue against. unless the timestop can slow him.

and i lol'd at the coyote. silly coyote....

MrMind
wtf? laughing out loud

because beyonder or lt need to punch to travel across dimensions...? blink you are clearly too worked up to think rationally. get some air and gather yourself. lol

right, so you just assume beyonder and lt can travel dimensions, because they are powerful multiversal being

now I ask you, do you think perpetua or darkest knight can travel dimensions?

MrMind
maybe not, though if they opened a portal under him or he flew into one, i don't see why that wouldn't work. does he have any examples of seeing through magical illusions? thinking there might be a way to trick him into a bfr or something. a spell would likely fail, but i think a portal would work. IF they could get him into it. you think he'd just straight up ignore something like timestop? if it slowed him, that might give them the chance. /shrug

bold of you to assume magical illusion can be casted

speed isn't equalized here

leonidas
sigh....first, i've seen them dimension travel, so it isn't an assumption, but, more importantly--it doesn't matter! (why am i explaining this to you??) in case you lost track PRIME is the one being bfr'd not lt or perpetua. i mean seriously, wtf is happening here... confused

and can prime destroy the dcu by punching empty space?

Galan007
i was thinking of an illusion that makes him think there is NOT a portal when one actually has one open. but yeah, the speed thing is, as usual, essentially impossible to argue against. unless the timestop can slow him.

and i lol'd at the coyote. silly coyote.... Yeah, honestly not sure what kind of effect a time-stop would have on Prime, considering they would be using magics to make it happen.

...Assuming they even got the chance to pull it off in the first place.

leonidas
bold of you to assume magical illusion can be casted

speed isn't equalized here

hence the word..."if"? confused maybe my earlier post wasn't too long to read, but too hard...? i'll just assume this isn't one of your finer threads and hope for better another time. thumb up

MrMind
@mr mind: you're not very good at this. confused

you're one of those new age dc'ers

lol new age dc'er

there are like 10 dc fans left on the entire internet, 8 of them are really just superman fans

the other 2 are me and golgo, golgo doesn't debate

I don't know what other dc'er you are talking about here

leonidas
Yeah, honestly not sure what kind of effect a time-stop would have on Prime, considering they would be using magics to make it happen.

...Assuming they even got the chance to pull it off in the first place.

fair enough. given the speed issue, the best chance would be to simply sacrifice one of themselves to buy a second to try a timestop or create an illusion. if it didn't work, well, they'd die.

MrMind
hence the word..."if"? confused maybe my earlier post wasn't too long to read, but too hard...? i'll just assume this isn't one of your finer threads and hope for better another time. thumb up

better for what? dude you are weird

MrMind
sigh....first, i've seen them dimension travel, so it isn't an assumption, but, more importantly--it doesn't matter! (why am i explaining this to you??) in case you lost track PRIME is the one being bfr'd not lt or perpetua. i mean seriously, wtf is happening here... confused

and can prime destroy the dcu by punching empty space?

laughing out loud so you don't think a universal/multiversal powerhouse (in this case prime) can dimension travel, especially since he has done it in the past.

derpity derp derp

leonidas
lol new age dc'er

there are like 10 dc fans left on the entire internet, 8 of them are really just superman fans

the other 2 are me and golgo, golgo doesn't debate

I don't know what other dc'er you are talking about here

lol great job deflecting from your earlier stances and showing exactly zero proof of anything you said and being too afraid to follow your own line of thinking to it's inevitable conclusions. thumb up

Parmaniac
Leo, you're back

leonidas
laughing out loud so you don't think a universal/multiversal powerhouse (in this case prime) can dimension travel, especially since he has done it in the past.

derpity derp derp

so...........show me. laughing out loud

that's how this works. show me prime teleporting across dimensions and i'll be happy to concede the point.

leonidas
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Leo, you're back

laughing out loud

and atm, asking myself why....

DeadpoolXXX
i love prime but yeah. the guy needs something to hit if he's breaking through dimensions or whatever.,

MrMind
proof of Odin's capability to send Prime into a dimension, how about that, proof this proof that

now prime has to teleport?

when he could just simply destroy the dimension Odin send him to

I love how you make up specific rules and regulations and keep talking to yourself, padding yourself in the back.

carver9
Prime is the completely immune to magic and when does magic bfr=magic punching or slashing?

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i love prime but yeah. the guy needs something to hit if he's breaking through dimensions or whatever.,

1. why would he get bfr in the first place

2. you think someone who can destroy universe/multiverse, won't be able to break out a dimension...

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Prime is the completely immune to magic and when does magic bfr=magic punching or slashing?

and how do you see this bfr happens

odin opens a portal and push prime inside? not gonna happen

Parmaniac
A portal with an illusion of his home on the other side, he will gladly go through by himself.

MrMind
A portal with an illusion of his home on the other side, he will gladly go through by himself.

prime is basically immune to magic, how would illusion even work on him

MrMind
laughing out loud

and atm, asking myself why....

the world smallest violin playing by your ear

carver9
Originally posted by carver9

Meant to say he isn't completely immune to magic.

leonidas
proof of Odin's capability to send Prime into a dimension, how about that, proof this proof that

now prime has to teleport?

when he could just simply destroy the dimension Odin send him to

I love how you make up specific rules and regulations and keep talking to yourself, padding yourself in the back.

you must be really new. it works like this: you make a claim, you back it up. YOU made a claim (that if prime was bfr'd he could immediately...punch his way back), so YOU back it up. not that hard.

and sure, maybe he could destroy the dimension. just prove it by showing him punching space? the air? and destroying realities. and if he were on dc earth? he could punch space and destroy the dc multiverse? laughing out loud

as for odin--you're saying what? he CAN'T bfr anyone in a vs match? laughing out loud

but here:

https://imgur.com/a/GAGnMU8

this is tiresome. at this point you're trolling because even you have to understand how stupid your stance is. like i said, i'll chalk this up to a terrible day for you and hope you do better next time. thumb up

leonidas
1. why would he get bfr in the first place

2. you think someone who can destroy universe/multiverse, won't be able to break out a dimension...

laughing out loud

ruh-roh. everyone can see pretty clearly how terrible your stance is, so you continue to try and switch arguments. probably not how you saw this going down. laughing out loud

anyway, i already had a perfectly reasonable discussion about the topic re: bfr and how it MIGHT work, with galan. not going through it with you. keep practicing. lol

TheHulkster
well....they are not gonna open any magic mumbo jumbo, when they can't even react to a punch to the face

proof of beyonder or living tribunal punching through dimension by hitting the air? nothing? I guess odin wins via bfr laughing out loud
what kinda straw man argument is this

https://ibb.co/txzXz2H

MrMind
you must be really new. it works like this: you make a claim, you back it up. YOU made a claim (that if prime was bfr'd he could immediately...punch his way back), so YOU back it up. not that hard.

and sure, maybe he could destroy the dimension. just prove it by showing him punching space? the air? and destroying realities. and if he were on dc earth? he could punch space and destroy the dc multiverse? laughing out loud

as for odin--you're saying what? he CAN'T bfr anyone in a vs match? laughing out loud

but here:

this is tiresome. at this point you're trolling because even you have to understand how stupid your stance is. like i said, i'll chalk this up to a terrible day for you and hope you do better next time. thumb up

buddy, nobody is taking a stance on anything, you just jump in the thread,

"omg prime cannot just punch air and get out of a dimensionzzz guysssss"

I am at work, I cannot post scans, I'm too lazy to find scans

but prime has dimensional travel multiple times

first time was infinite crisis secret files

second time it was punching through phantom zone

third time was during 52

fourth time was in dark knights death metal secret origin

during death metal, he punched darkest knight and shatter reality into pieces, he didn't punch a specific glass/wall, and he punched himself back to earth prime

it's so ridiculous that you want a feat so specific, you want prime only punch a hole through reality by punching the air, and assume this is the stance I was on. then you harass for 4 pages.

let me ask you this, give me someone who can travel from one dimension to another ONLY via punching the air, has eternity done it? has perpetua done it? has living tribunal done it? has darkest knight done it?

then why are you so fixated on this one thing and keep wasting my time on this fukin useless point

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheHulkster
https://ibb.co/txzXz2H What is this supposed to prove?

MrMind
laughing out loud

ruh-roh. everyone can see pretty clearly how terrible your stance is, so you continue to try and switch arguments. probably not how you saw this going down. laughing out loud

anyway, i already had a perfectly reasonable discussion about the topic re: bfr and how it MIGHT work, with galan. not going through it with you. keep practicing. lol

you are taking this way too serious old man

I been on kmc long enough to not really put any effort into this

MrMind
What is this supposed to prove?

punching thin air into another dimension I would assume, it's such a dumb hill to die on

it doesn't really matter here,
1. prime is not leaving the battlefield
2. prime can easily destroy wherever pocket dimension he's trapped in

xJLxKing
I think Prime does indeed need *something* to punch. Every instance I can recall where he's broken reality required some kind of "target" for his punches.

He did get to Mxy just by thing thin air
There was no real boundary

MrMind

did you....seriously just compared transporting puny humans.....to transporting sbp....

wtf is going on here

MrMind
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He did get to Mxy just by thing thin air
There was no real boundary

yeah countdown

not 52,

my memory is shot

https://i.imgur.com/jtPmVGj.jpg

TheHulkster
did you....seriously just compared transporting puny humans.....to transporting sbp....

wtf is going on here

https://ibb.co/wsgmYFH

MrMind
^

carver9
^

Thought he was amped here?

Galan007
He had the Guardian amp there, yeah.

That's why I don't consider it when taking into account what your standard Prime is capable of.

MrMind
well...after death metal...standard prime has better feats than guardian amped

safe to say he's progressed beyond his level in countdown

xJLxKing
well...after death metal...standard prime has better feats than guardian amped

safe to say he's progressed beyond his level in countdown
Prime aged up

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I don't really use GA's amp showings for my boy Prime. The fact that it was atrociously written also might be the reason lol.

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, I don't really use GA's amp showings for my boy Prime. The fact that it was atrociously written also might be the reason lol.

do you see current prime more powerful, or less powerful than his countdown self

if you think he's more powerful, then he can replicate what he did

Parmaniac
If Thor with the odinforce lifts a boulder and says: "This is the maximum I can lift". Then he looses the odinforce and later in his carrer lifts an even bigger boulder does that mean all feats performed with the odinforce account for new Thor?

TheHulkster
I don't think Prime can see through magics, no(or at least I can't remember an instance where he has.) But direct magical attacks typically have almost no effect on him... That's why the Asgardians *poofing* him away with their magics is questionable, imo.

Not sure how they'd trick him into a BFR, though..? Unless he falls for something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/r3hoJKE.gif

I know Prime isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but falling for something like that is a stretch(even for him, lol.)

But I mean, if Prime just blitzes them from the onset, BFR likely wouldn't be a factor anyway(assuming it even could work.) /shrug

Wouldn't Odin be able to react? His visual perception is greater than Heimdall's I think.

MrMind
He could, but how is he gonna block punches that can harm darkest knight

TheHulkster
Reacting fast enough to cast the BFR spell. Galen referenced BFR not being a factor if Prime blitzes.

Diesldude

MrMind
If Thor with the odinforce lifts a boulder and says: "This is the maximum I can lift". Then he looses the odinforce and later in his carrer lifts an even bigger boulder does that mean all feats performed with the odinforce account for new Thor?

your example is so off

guardian prime does not struggle to travel dimensions, as we seen regular prime has also done so in the past as well.

current sbp>guardian prime power wise, any feats performed by guardian prime can be replicated by current prime

regular thor<odinforce thor, any feats performed by of thor cannot by replicated by regular thor

DarkSaint85
Right, let's see.

Can Thor/Odin BFR SBP? Unlikely, to me. Magic is iffy on him, he has a massive speed advantage, and it's quite OOC for the Asgardian duo. Moreover, as seen when he fought Darkest Knight, he somehow 'knew' if the world he was in was an illusion or the real deal.

Do they have to use BFR, though? Is that their only option left?

leonidas

Adam Grimes
Lol

abhilegend
How is this even a fight at this point?

abhilegend

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DantasKEdc
Rune king thor and Odin vs Prime

Odin solos

abhilegend
laughing out loud

GenghisJuan
You could probably use some ABC logic for Modern SBP > GA SBP to make all his feats applicable. Don't think it's exactly necessary though.

leonidas
@saint: laughing out loud so go ahead and try and make a reasoned argument. Lol if you want to have a rational discussion about it fb me. thumb up

Also in my absence I came up with what I think is an Uber cool amalgam that I need to get into a tourney. Lol

celeyhyga17

Do they have to use BFR, though? Is that their only option left?
Odin/Thor arent just magic. Especially in Thor's case he has a cosmic power source in Mjolnir. Mjolnir is partially powered by the spirit of a cosmic superstorm.
They have many options. Power drain, bfr, temporal shenanigans, tp, soul removal, weakness sploit(red sun), etc..

Also didnt they retcon him being resistant to magic, but still be able to be hurt by it?

MrMind
Originally posted by abhilegend
How is this even a fight at this point?

bfr apparently, prime needs to show us he can punch the air like he's in an edm festival and open up the sky, for us to believe he has a chance here

I think some people took too much mescaline on the way in

AlbertoJohnAvil
infinite crisis started with a retcon punch so i dont see why not

if you don't know, prime destroyed darkest knight multiverse, and darkest knight admit he can't beat prime, the same darkest knight who beaten perpetua

what happened in secret origins clearly wasn't the truth to what happened if you read issue 7 of the story, Those worlds where not gone And Prime's death didn't happen the way it shows in secret origins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Odin/Thor arent just magic. Especially in Thor's case he has a cosmic power source in Mjolnir. Mjolnir is partially powered by the spirit of a cosmic superstorm.
They have many options. Power drain, bfr, temporal shenanigans, tp, soul removal, weakness sploit(red sun), etc..

Also didnt they retcon him being resistant to magic, but still be able to be hurt by it?
laughing out loud

Prime oneshots kills them both.

Galan007
Also didnt they retcon him being resistant to magic, but still be able to be hurt by it? Johns' Shazam series is odd, because given the events of Death Metal, I don't know how it could possibly fit in the timeline..?

In the Shazam series, Prime was imprisoned(by someone?) in a magical realm called the "Monsterlands", and kept under red sunlight for an untold amount of time before he was released:
https://ibb.co/6JV6nW6
https://ibb.co/6FrLKcj
https://ibb.co/Nr4TQg6
https://ibb.co/K0B73d0

...Then he was given to the JL after his defeat in the same series:
https://ibb.co/v199q6Q

But per Death Metal, Prime stated that he had been imprisoned on the Source Wall(as per the events of Teen Titans), then was freed when it was destroyed, and immediately began assisting TBWL:
https://ibb.co/cNBhkMp

So I don't even know if Prime's showings in the Shazam series are even canon, tbh. srug

At any rate, it was stated in the Shazam series that, despite being resistant to magics, Prime could still be hurt by them(that's how Shazam+BA beat him):
https://ibb.co/fCz65q6
https://ibb.co/hMwSGGd

But given some of the magical attacks that Prime has outright tanked under Johns, BA and Shazam using magics to beat him seem like more of a testament to how damn powerful their magics were intended to be(ie. FAR beyond Lo3W Mordru, for starters.)

Either that, or Prime was actually weakened in that series... Which is also a strong possibility, imo, and would help explain said vulnerability.

In issue #11, Prime was released from his prison in the Monsterlands after being kept there, depowered by a red sun:
https://ibb.co/K0B73d0

In issue #13, Prime is still in the Monsterlands looking for a way out:
https://ibb.co/JvP1qWh
(and it didn't seem like sunlight was exactly prevalent in the Monsterlands.)

In issue #14, Prime is transported back to earth in the middle of the night(so once again, devoid of sunlight):
https://ibb.co/PZ3smvv
*His loss to Shazam/BA occurred in the same issue.

...And thanks to SCW, we know it takes some time for the entirety of Prime's power to be restored after he's been completely depowered:
https://ibb.co/b6SYWdd

So it's worth mentioning because at no point was Prime's power stated, shown, or implied to have been fully restored after his release... And it's not like there was some huge gap in time between issues, which would allow us to logically deduce that he was back to 100%. The issues/arc all took place in rapid succession. /shrug

leonidas
thanks galan. so, while the full context makes things blurry, we really can't simply assume high level magics will just be hand-waved away by prime as many appear to think--an idea that is constantly perpetuated. how you still have the patience to dig up all the relevant info is beyond me, but thanks. thumb up

Galan007
Really 3 possibilities as I see it.

a.) Shazam and BA's cumulative magical power was SO uber that they were able override Prime's resistance to magic and actually injure him... Even though said resistance is so absurd that Prime can laugh off attacks from Lo3W Mordru(under the same writer, no less.)

b.) Prime wasn't at full power during that series, which would explain his vulnerability to magics.

c.) The Shazam series simply isn't canon, because it doesn't mesh at all with the events of Death Metal.

DarkSaint85
There's d.

One of them is PIS *shrug* inconsistencies in comics etc.

Galan007
There's d.

One of them is PIS *shrug* inconsistencies in comics etc. thumb up

celeyhyga17
Really 3 possibilities as I see it.

a.) Shazam and BA's cumulative magical power was SO uber that they were able override Prime's resistance to magic and actually injure him... Even though said resistance is so absurd that Prime can laugh off attacks from Lo3W Mordru(under the same writer, no less.)

b.) Prime wasn't at full power during that series, which would explain his vulnerability to magics.

c.) The Shazam series simply isn't canon, because it doesn't mesh at all with the events of Death Metal.
Ill add another wrinkle.. This one will complicate things even further.

Why is the SBP from DK DMetal missing his trademark S scar? Wut the hell is that all about?

MrMind
he got scar removal surgery from me

leonidas
bfr apparently, prime needs to show us he can punch the air like he's in an edm festival and open up the sky, for us to believe he has a chance here

I think some people took too much mescaline on the way in

STILL talking? IF he were bfr'd can prime just...punch (lol) and make his way back to the bf? to which you said:

lol there are way more. then i asked if he can just start punching at...nothing? and destroy the dc multiverse? because you seem to believe he is a casual multiversal/reality destroyer:

so, if he gets bfr'd to dc earth can he just start punching at nothing and destroy the dc multiverse? lol

just answer the questions. smile

your inevitable refusal will shock exactly no one at this point lol after all, you have already tried conflating prime and....lt/perpetua? laughing out loud and it has been repeatedly demonstrated you are too big of a coward to follow your reasoning to its logical ends. you made stupid, half-assed arguments. admit it and move on. don't look at this thread as a failure for yourself--see it as an opportunity to grow. thumb up

MrMind
https://s4.gifyu.com/images/20200216_000102.gif

leonidas
now that's an answer i can at least respect. thumb up

MrMind

so...........show me. laughing out loud

that's how this works. show me prime teleporting across dimensions and i'll be happy to concede the point.

so I guess this was a lie...

leonidas
well, i see he actually punched a BARRIER and broke it....and i don't recall the context there. regardless, why you persist in this stance is truly beyond me. NO ONE thinks he if were brf'd into the middle of space he could just punch at NOTHING and reappear on a bf. dude, just give it up and move on....

Galan007
Why is the SBP from DK DMetal missing his trademark S scar? Wut the hell is that all about? I have no idea... confused

Galan007
and i don't recall the context there. Prime had the Guardian amp when he did that.

leonidas
thumb up

saved me from digging it up lol

@mind: really? c'mon on man.....

MrMind
why? it doesn't count because it's guardian amped?

you say that like you actually think current prime is weaker than he was in countdown

and dont give me that feats aren't transferable bull either, we seen him do it without the amp too, but you'll just cry " oh noooooss, he did it with a barrier so it doesn't count"

leonidas
dude, here's the scenario--he gets bfr'd into OUTER SPACE on onto dc earth. you think he'll just punch...WHAT?? and reappear on the bf. i don't get how you can't you see how moronic that stance is? i just hope that as he punches his way back, he doesn't accidentally destroy the dc multiverse.....

you think he punches his way back? it's a terrible stance, but thumb up

TheHulkster
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Odin solos

Agreed. And without resorting to BFR.

MrMind
what's there to laugh about?

he beat the guy who beat perpetua, and destroy his multiverse with a punch

https://i.ibb.co/72N9YXY/Ia-ZXZv5ae-Yh-Ziam-ZYC6-Qc3j-XUIm-Gjs-l781-Sibl-Vw2hr-WD3q-1-Rx-PQ4pbz-Cq-XZy9-BVy-MG-Xefv-Qeguuxrvz.jpg https://i.ibb.co/vwrgzbX/7i-JAzentiqnz-BC4431ldarwwo-MO-9-Qv90o-MA5-AGz-S-R1-QW-h3w-Yb-Ai-NY3jy3-Ndp-Kzs-UL5z-JWx1s-X7-RMIKm.jpg https://i.ibb.co/XSBSwTy/LPfm-Og-KNYLv1-VNXNv3-AB72-QO-n-LYYZdtq-Y-e-UMp-T5-J6ql-WHnw-PINOA2a-Tt-Hov-ZCzmsq-Pa5-Sf-C4-OONUe9.jpg

not the first time sbp perform multiversal feats in death metal though

in death metal 4 he shattered the antenna and undid three worlds/multiverse (dark multiverse version of infinite crisis, final crisis and crisis on infinite earth)

https://i.ibb.co/z84qxfJ/3-JM6-I8-UK4-OVr0jv-Ow5-X5bx-YLpo5r7rx-Xa-Sh-QUti-DWh-K6-Z8zf-Voq-Xw4nl-dr-Abal-DLv-AJCZB0s-AUp-Ex-G.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/3cD7NCh/ss-St-Paqej-Egyt-N9-JTWYt0-HTps-ANYm7-Rv-YP6-za-TOIMf-Ois-Di-Ejj-Q1-KXr6-ENh-Zz-K84pycmoz-QEj6g2l-Gz.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Srwtc9s/02-PWp-Qjd-RKAsux-Ux8-J-Tde-Pvfn-Kco-E5p-DWPH84-Z14t0-Vzqj-Znt-A4-Hn-FEXQr9cvi-QFD05-Ni-p-YVtyj-CSu9.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/26c8KGs/oe-S9h-KEa2kd-B6gb0w-MDe-UV8-Dsb81-LIHg-Ipkf-JAXsb-C53-XUo73h-CXKVMLY9-JDgb-Mza-OXR2-GB1uc-NYIHa-Xr.jpg

so freaking duh

Galan007
But he needs *something* to hit in order to do shit like that.

He can't(or at least hasn't) thrown his fists into think air and broken reality.

MrMind
dude, here's the scenario--he gets bfr'd into OUTER SPACE

by who? odin?

don't make me laugh

prime fingerflicks him to death before odin can move a pinky

leonidas
there's not a big enough facepalm.....

you are obviously trolling now, because if you TRULY can't understand the difference between what's being proposed in this thread and what you showed, well... cry

MrMind
But he needs *something* to hit in order to do shit like that.

He can't(or at least hasn't) thrown his fists into think air and broken reality.

that looks like a hole in thin air but we are back to the "he was amped, it doesn't count"

leonidas
by who? odin?

don't make me laugh

prime fingerflicks him to death before odin can move a pinky

and......deflect. laughing out loud

you're consistent. thumb up

Galan007
that looks like a hole in thin air but we are back to the "he was amped, it doesn't count"
https://i.imgur.com/jtPmVGj.jpg He was amped, indeed. Point is that we don't know if an unamped Prime could do the same thing, because he never has.

MrMind
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
You could probably use some ABC logic for Modern SBP > GA SBP to make all his feats applicable. Don't think it's exactly necessary though.

i mean the outcome of this battle has been long decided before this thread was made

this just been 6 pages of arguing about bfr scenerios that won't even happen in the first place

kmc at it's finest

leonidas
i mean the outcome of this battle has been long decided before this thread was made

this just been 6 pages of arguing about bfr scenerios that won't even happen in the first place

kmc at it's finest

coming from you this literally made me lol. must be tough being you and having to deal with the constant nonsense people post in threads. truly one of the most ironic posts in kmc history. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Phuck Dantas

Diesldude

leonidas
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.