darth sidious vs the lh tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
*nods to phil--his hulk thread made me think of this*

palpatine takes on the tier. how many can he beat? who does he sh!tcan, who sh!tcan's him?

Low Heralds

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Angela, Animal Man, Apollo, Aquaman, Atlas (DC), The Atom, Big Barda, Blanque, Breach, Captain Comet, Cir-El, Coldcast, Cyborg, Darkness, Deadman, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Ebony Maw, Enchantress (DC), Enchantress (Marvel), Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firelord, Flash (Jay Garrick), Frankenstein (DC), Gammid, Gilgamesh, Godzilla, Gorilla Granny, Goodness, Grodd, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Ikaris, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jericho, Jesse Quick, Kalibak, Killer Frost, King Hyperion, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magik, Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Metamorpho, Mirror Master, Morlun, Mr. M, Mr. Sinister, Nico Minoru, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Parasite, Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Proxima Midnight, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saint Walker, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, She-Hulk, Skaar, Skeletor, Snowbird, Solar (Gold Key), Solomon Grundy, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Super-Man (Kenan Kong), Superboy, Supergiant, Tempest, Terrax, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Union, Vision, Vulcan, Weapon H, Wendigo, Wiccan, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

Bentley
Is this Palpatine with the power of all Sith?

Galan007
Yeah, 'Omni-Sith' Palpatine is another story

But assuming standard Palpatine: he could ragdoll some of them(namely the brick types), but would lose to quite a few, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Is this Palpatine with the power of all Sith?

Leo hasn't even watched OT and you expect him to be familiar with TRoS? laughing out loud

leonidas
So where would omni sith palpatine fit? And unlike most I will post to learn stilt. My sw is adequate but there is soooo much that it’s nice to learn something new once in a while. thumb up

Galan007
Not sure, really. RoS Palpatine was packing the cumulative power of ALL the Sith, so he *should* be exponentially more powerful than your 'standard' Palpatine, who was capable of casually raping Vader with mere finger flicks and hand gestures just after ESB.

leonidas
i was always under the impression vader sort of held back from directly confronting palpatine out of respect, or maybe a lack of confidence or something, as opposed to simply being badly overmatched. does palpatine really have standard feats that dwarf vader's?

and is omni sith palpatine just the one who was at the end of ep 9? i thought he was in the comics...

Galan007
I posted scans of their 'fight' here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17299643#post17299643

Granted you could argue that Vader was emotionally compromised to some extent, but you could also argue that Palpatine was not trying to kill him(and therefore holding back.)

So as of the ESB era, the gap in power between Palpatine and Vader was massive.

And yeah, Omni-Sith Palps was just in Ep.9... So far as we know.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
So where would omni sith palpatine fit? And unlike most I will post to learn stilt. My sw is adequate but there is soooo much that it’s nice to learn something new once in a while. thumb up

"Adequate".

Says the guy who found out yesterday that Kenobi killed Maul stick out tongue

But sure, keep posting, have fun, that's what this forum is all about.

and is omni sith palpatine just the one who was at the end of ep 9? i thought he was in the comics...

Just TRoS, as Galan said.

Other uber versions of Palps would be from Legends, Dark Empire is a great example, as Palps could create hyperspace wormholes (ability known as the Force storm) there.

leonidas
i guess it makes sense palpatine was that much more powerful, given the outside-the-force knowledge he gained. but vader was the most powerful force user on record, correct? so it must be all the outside amps/knowledge palpatine gained that set him apart. surprised palpatine (if he's that much more powerful) wouldn't fit more comfortably in the herald tier. i always thought vader/luke could fit into low herald. shrug

Galan007
Vader's potential > Palpatine's, sure... But he never reached that potential.

As of Ep.3, Palpatine was already =/> Yoda. He then spent the next few decades hoarding all the Force-related knowledge he could get his hands on, in order to increase his power even moreso.

And even though Vader became more powerful than ever after Ep.3, Palpatine still only provided him with a small trickle of the knowledge he was hoarding... Just enough to keep Vader subservient and wanting more, but not enough to make him a legitimate threat.

StiltmanFTW
but vader was the most powerful force user on record, correct?

No.

Midichlorians count is not everything:

https://i.ibb.co/JqMQpkh/luke01.png

Also, major spoiler if you haven't seen Mandalorian:

https://www.magicalquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/He-is-strong-with-the-Force-but-talent-without-training-is-nothing.jpg

leonidas
ok, cool. so you don't think vader at any point came close to reaching palpatine or yoda's level?

didn't windu have palpatine beaten, or do you think that was palpatine faking to get anakin to turn?

StiltmanFTW
Palpatine grew more powerful.

Yoda grew weaker.

leonidas
no doubt, i was talking about at the peaks of their standard levels. so i guess it was palpatine>yoda>vader/luke? and palpatine is the most powerful sith of all time, yes?

Galan007
ok, cool. so you don't think vader at any point came close to reaching palpatine or yoda's level?

didn't windu have palpatine beaten, or do you think that was palpatine faking to get anakin to turn? I think an argument could be made that prime Vader may have surpassed the level of Ep.3 Palpatine(and therefore Ep.3 Yoda)... But Palpatine's power continued growing in the years afterward, and Vader just never had the means to bridge the gap due to Palpatine's incessant knowledge hoarding.

I think Mace legitimately had him beat in sabers.

StiltmanFTW
no doubt, i was talking about at the peaks of their standard levels. so i guess it was palpatine>yoda>vader/luke? and palpatine is the most powerful sith of all time, yes?

Galan will soon elaborate on it in a wall of text that's gonna make us log out thumb up Careful what you wish for, leo.

RotS Yoda (his absolute best) ≈ RotS Palpatine

OT Palpatine > RotS Palpatine

IX Palpatine > OT Palpatine

Vader and Luke might've surpassed Yoda by RotJ, but it's debatable.

leonidas
cool. so how does palpatine do in this thread stilt? who's he beat who beats him for sure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.