Wealthiest character in fiction?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
Who is considered the absolute wealthiest character in all of fiction?

2 scenarios-
1. Overall wealthiest.
2. Wealthiest relative to whatever medium they are in.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/0/77/908000-paperone.jpg

Bentley
Kang the Banker!

DarkSaint85
God

Galan007
Bruce and Tony are the obvious go-to guys in Marvel/DC(I can't even imagine what building Sol's Hammer would have cost Tony, for instance.)

As for all of fiction, then I'd say Bohhuah Mutdah(from SW Legends) is definitely up there. The guy was worth trillionS of credits.

To put that wealth into perspective, the original Death Star cost ~1 trillion credits to build... So Bohhuah could have personally funded the creation of multiple Death Stars from scratch with his own personal wealth. That's ridiculous.

Scrooge McDuck is also rich as f*ck(even by comic standards.) For example, the guy owned a moon that was composed entirely of 24k solid gold, and 500 miles in diameter:
https://i.imgur.com/ydVXXJC.jpg

ShadowFyre
Smaug. That was a lot of gold. Easily trillions and trillions of dollars worth.

Good call on Scrooge. Might as well throw Richie Rich in for nostril though I don't remember how much be had.

CosmicComet
Scrooge wipes his ass with Bruce and Tony money

Magnon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
God
Or perhaps Lucifer, depending on which holy text you consult.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
God

If God is fiction, I guess that everything that your senses can detect, or can't detect is fiction too.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Galan007
Bruce and Tony are the obvious go-to guys in Marvel/DC(I can't even imagine what building Sol's Hammer would have cost Tony, for instance.)

As for all of fiction, then I'd say Bohhuah Mutdah(from SW Legends) is definitely up there. The guy was worth trillionS of credits.

To put that wealth into perspective, the original Death Star cost ~1 trillion credits to build... So Bohhuah could have personally funded the creation of multiple Death Stars from scratch with his own personal wealth. That's ridiculous.

Scrooge McDuck is also rich as f*ck(even by comic standards.) For example, the guy owned a moon that was composed entirely of 24k solid gold, and 500 miles in diameter:
https://i.imgur.com/ydVXXJC.jpg

RJ Brande, he owns planets. Lot's of Planets.

ShadowFyre
Depends on what you believe. The thousands of deities running around the planet are as fictional as the characters we debate about imo

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Depends on what you believe. The thousands of deities running around the planet are as fictional as the characters we debate about imo I agree. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Depends on what you believe. The thousands of deities running around the planet are as fictional as the characters we debate about imo

There are too many factors to ignore in order to rule out a supreme being. There can only be one supreme being. Factors? Well for example, how did everything come to be exactly as it is? You can use functional probability to base your answer on. Things were laid out too well for there to have not been a creator.

MrMind
go ahead and prove God exists

Parmaniac
Me on Vostok inc.

Smurph

celeyhyga17
That makes Glomgold 2nd richest. Which in turn makes the Devil 2nd richest as well???
hmm

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
There are too many factors to ignore in order to rule out a supreme being. There can only be one supreme being. Factors? Well for example, how did everything come to be exactly as it is? You can use functional probability to base your answer on. Things were laid out too well for there to have not been a creator. Many Worlds theory.

StyleTime
If God is fiction, I guess that everything that your senses can detect, or can't detect is fiction too.
Absurd. Even if it wasn't, it wouldn't prove god. It would actually be an argument not to believe in anything you couldn't verify in the moment, which still goes against the idea of a supreme being.
There are too many factors to ignore in order to rule out a supreme being. There can only be one supreme being. Factors? Well for example, how did everything come to be exactly as it is? You can use functional probability to base your answer on. Things were laid out too well for there to have not been a creator.
Also, absurd. You're attributing things to divine forces just because we haven't yet uncovered the mechanisms behind it. In the past, people attributed earthquakes to deities, and sickness to demons for the same reason: ignorance. They had no idea what plate tectonics or pathogens were. Science has an incredible track record of crushing superstition and unfounded beliefs about the natural world.

You're assuming what's out there based on nothing, rather than just going by evidence. The idea that "this world is too perfect to be coincidence" is as silly as looking at a pothole filled with rainwater and going "this hole is here by design. The water fills it in too perfectly."

That said, I have no idea why you even brought this up here lol. We have a religion forum.

Also, Scrooge has a pretty strong case for the thread.

DarkSaint85
I accept the blame for bringing god in here.

Barron-Ghidorah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.