Order these DC guys by strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Current Versions

Solomon Grundy
Orion
Lobo
Bizzaro
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman

lawest9
Cap and Diana may be the strongest two.

Philosophía
Bump because these threads are fun.

This is a hard one, and I'm not quite sure.

If I have to, I'd say

Bizarro
Orion
Captain Marvel
Lobo
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

maybe

Solomon Grundy is too variable to really rank so I left him out.

-Pr-

Philosophía
I was thinking the general one. I.e. the one who fought Captain Marvel. Or Black Adam. But I guess you can include his shape shifting.

I know, it doesn't quite seem right to be last? But..

https://i.ibb.co/QvxfSHt/Evl0-Pd4-Vo-AIYnjf-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

MrMind
didn't emperor joker make bizarro just as strong as post crisis superman?

Booya_69
Orion
Cap marvel
Wonder woman
Bizzaro
Lobo
Manhunter

-Pr-

beatboks
This is pretty much correct. The problem with Grundy is he's more powerful around energy he can absorb. His energy absorption is particularly partial to magic. So when he's around the likes of Alan Scot or Dr Fate and thrynare actively throwing magic energy around he's up near Bizarro. When he's not and he's only facing street levellers with no energy to boost him he's below everyone on this list and maybe a few notches above Blockbuster (for those not familiar with Blockbuster he's sort of Luke Cage/Tombstone level)

It's why he can bet beaten up but Batman or Wildcat, matched by Star Spangled Kid (Courtney when only using cosmic converter belt) but can also solo a bunch of heavy hitters.

cdtm

GodofNature
Originally posted by beatboks
This is pretty much correct.
That ranking is pretty much bullshit, with current versions is Wonder Woman depending on if counting a certain clearly in the new 52/rebirth continuity happening Black and Gold story or just the post Sphere of God version either arguably first or dead last barring Solomon Grundy, Martian Manhunter depending on if you want to count new 52 higher, Captain Marvel clearly lower without very questionable scaling, and so on.

abhilegend
Originally posted by GodofNature
That ranking is pretty much bullshit, with current versions is Wonder Woman depending on if counting a certain clearly in the new 52/rebirth continuity happening Black and Gold story or just the post Sphere of God version either arguably first or dead last barring Solomon Grundy, Martian Manhunter depending on if you want to count new 52 higher, Captain Marvel clearly lower without very questionable scaling, and so on.
Wonder Woman isn't that strong. Even in current continuity Phantom King no sold her, in her own book.

GodofNature
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wonder Woman isn't that strong. Even in current continuity Phantom King no sold her, in her own book.
Wonder Woman pulled literally the sun in Black and Gold, and Superman had also stated that he and Xa-Du may be evenly matched, so i don't even know why you would think him taking a single not exactly like a high effort looking punch would be such a terrible anti feat for her?

abhilegend
Originally posted by GodofNature
Wonder Woman pulled literally the sun in Black and Gold, and Superman had also stated that he and Xa-Du may be evenly matched, so i don't even know why you would think him taking a single not exactly like a high effort looking punch would be such a terrible anti feat for her?
Why would she hold back against him?

GodofNature
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would she hold back against him?
For the same reason why she didn't even draw her sword, she just wanted to get the portal, and wasn't truly interessted in fighting him. And even if she didn't held back on that single punch, it is not like the majority of the characters in this thread are convincingly above Superman with their physicals.

abhilegend
Huh? Xa-Du is hardly Superman's equal. Both Synmar and Mongul oneshotted him.

abhilegend
https://i.postimg.cc/XpYKbKLH/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/5jxLB5h4/image.jpg

This is the scene, Xa-Du casually swatted her aside and she can't even budge him. Clearly shown who was stronger.

StiltmanFTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.