If you could have the attributes of any non powered human in comics, who would you ch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
For me, Conan or Tarzan. They are the same white supremacist character after all... Almost.

MrMind
long and flowy mane

https://i.imgur.com/Cr8tHrd.jpg

leonidas
stark. witty, genius, loaded and panties represent no barriers. thumb up

i guess bruce would also work, but he's so gloomy...

Diesldude
Doom.

Bentley
Originally posted by Diesldude
Doom.

I'm pretty sure magic would be considered a super power

Taskmaster's memory would be dope

Parmaniac
There's a general problem, at which point are high stats labeled as powers?

Diesldude

Badabing
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
For me, Conan or Tarzan. They are the same white supremacist character after all... Almost. Nobody. It would depower me.

Old Man Whirly!

Diesldude
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud Surely Bada wants this too? Dirty Leo laughing out loud very, very true! even if you have Tony Leo to face? doom always wins

Bentley
Originally posted by Badabing
Nobody. It would depower me.

It's true that The Blob has superhuman powers #fatbada

leonidas
i revise my pick--i'd choose bentley. thumb up

Quick Freeze
I want to be rich

Enzeru
Tony Stark.

Lex Luthor could be considered an option, but I'd rather be a smart drunkard playboy than a smart narcissistic sociopath. Tonys heart is still at the right place, where Luthor is a complete lunatic.

But yeah, someone very smart. Directly translates to money, money, money. Even if you can't really build a proper Iron Man armor, since there isn't a good enough power source for such an armor in the real world, you'd still be able to invent a lot of stuff. Elon Musk in cooler and more manly basically.

Old Man Whirly!
Would Conan or Tarzan just become heavyweight Campion of the world? The only undisputed boxing, ufc, grappling and K1 champion ever... sexy than elon musk am I rite. Also the greatest track and field and swimmer ever. Both have worlds strongest man feats too imo.

cdtm
Bueno Excelente.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.