Spiderman vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
in character, 1km by 1km unbreakable cube. standard gear. who walks out?

GenghisJuan
Spider-Man. Has strength, speed, durability and Spider-Sense.

DarkSaint85
Obv Batman thumb up

leonidas
with regular gear, this would be awesome. what's the most spiderman like character batman has taken down? anyone?

Stoic
Spiderman wins. He has every physical advantage.

leonidas
definitely, but bats has all the gadgets....

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Obv Batman thumb up
Sadly, this. Too much BS feats accumulated via Writer Armor, PIS, and CIS to ignore.

I'd still rather have Spiderman's physical stats and abilities than Batman's.

Smurph
Spider-Man

leonidas

Stoic
Anyone remember what a serious Spiderman did to Wilson Fisk while he was in jail? One hard slap, and this farce would be over. Spiderman can punch a limo across the street.

Facee
Spiderman: You think some smoke is going to stop me?

Batman: Its not smoke..Good night..

When will you fools learn that Batman cannot be defeated!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Anyone remember what a serious Spiderman did to Wilson Fisk while he was in jail? One hard slap, and this farce would be over. Spiderman can punch a limo across the street.

Anyone remember when Batman hurt Superman with his tasers?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic

That was Parker with his full set of The Other and Queen upgrades.

Serious mindset was just an icing on the cake.

Besides, Fisk didn't even have his actual weaponized cane there. Whereas Bruce does have his standard gear in this thread.

StiltmanFTW
Let's make my point clear.

If it were Wolverine facing Batman in this thread, I wouldn't brag about his ability to destroy Nick Fury in h2h... no, I would use the showing from Bloody Choices instead --- where Wolverine beat Fury who was prepped with all kinds of high-tech, anti-metahumans gadgets from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Punisher is an inferior melee combatant to Fisk, yet he was able to handle Parker EASILY with tools --- sonics, HE grenade (like those in Counter Strike 1.6) or even a simple shotgun packed with non-lethal ammunition...

leonidas
wait, did stilt just take a spidey thread and turn it into a logan thread? i am shocked. no expression

stick out tongue

Philosophía
Bump.

Alex_Ferrana
Overused thread. Spider-Man wins more times than not, FRA.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Let's make my point clear.

If it were Wolverine facing Batman in this thread, I wouldn't brag about his ability to destroy Nick Fury in h2h... no, I would use the showing from Bloody Choices instead --- where Wolverine beat Fury who was prepped with all kinds of high-tech, anti-metahumans gadgets from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Punisher is an inferior melee combatant to Fisk, yet he was able to handle Parker EASILY with tools --- sonics, HE grenade (like those in Counter Strike 1.6) or even a simple shotgun packed with non-lethal ammunition...

thumb up

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

Spidey was holding back too much. In fact, Spidey when he's serious wrecks Punisher all the way, and he defeated him in 1974 comic book where Frank had appeared at first time.

Their first fight was interrupted by Jackal, and Spidey whgo broke free from a rope which can restrain 10 people was getting the upperhand against Punisher, but Jackal hit him in the back.

Later, Spidey just dodged all Punisher's bullets and one-shotted him.

Stoic

BruceSkywalker
bruce takes out his anti-spidey spray and before peter reacts, bruce one shots him into oblivion

Alex_Ferrana

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
bruce takes out his anti-spidey spray and before peter reacts, bruce one shots him into oblivion

Not a standard gear, sorry. And Spidey has a gas filters in his mask. White Dragon (a master martial artist, who fought Shang Chi) once tried to KO Spidey with his mask, where knockout gas was. It didn't worked, because Spidey's mask has filters.

About White Dragon - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/whtdr2.htm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Not a standard gear, sorry. And Spidey has a gas filters in his mask. White Dragon (a master martial artist, who fought Shang Chi) once tried to KO Spidey with his mask, where knockout gas was. It didn't worked, because Spidey's mask has filters.

About White Dragon - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/whtdr2.htm

you are forgetting that this is the MF Batman

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you are forgetting that this is the MF Batman

MF? You mean mofo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.