Vader vs the FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
standard empty ring, 750mx750m. everyone in character. can the team take out the sith?

deathslash
Depends on whether you think Sue can put a bubble in his head before he snaps her neck. It also depends on what order Vader chooses to kill them. If he takes out anyone other than Sue and Johnny first, he'll likely die.

DarkSaint85
Jeez imagine if he took out one of the FF and Sue saw him do it......

leonidas

Galan007
Sue should stomp him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Sue should stomp him.

Vader has enhanced reflexes though. I know Sue has her showings, the same way every good street does, but Vader should objectively be faster on a quick draw.

Like Spidey, who webbed her before she could pop a force field.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
objectively Why are you trying to summon Alberto?

leonidas
laughing out loud

as far as sue--maybe. i'd love to see if her field could stop something like a choke though. technically speaking, it isn't really tk or tp. at its heart, isn't the force more along the lines of life force manipulation? even for a sith?

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

as far as sue--maybe. i'd love to see if her field could stop something like a choke though. technically speaking, it isn't really tk or tp. at its heart, isn't the force more along the lines of life force manipulation? even for a sith?

Pretty much.

And force users operate on a cosmic scale.

I vote Vader snaps her neck at the bell, before she can form a bubble. He doesn't even need to look at the four, and can do an alpha strike.

Galan007
Vader should still be able to manipulate the Force inside the shield.

I don't think he beats her on average, though(unless he attempts a choke instantly.) That woman has some absurd showings lately.

DarkSaint85
The field would stop a blade, though.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Vader should still be able to manipulate the Force inside the shield.

I don't think he beats her on average, though(unless he attempts a choke instantly.) That woman has some absurd showings lately.

Vader's not one to really hold back if he wants you dead. smile

1z4xrs0ypaQ

Smurph
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jeez imagine if he took out one of the FF and Sue saw him do it...... https://imgur.com/a/XmePqY2

DeadpoolXXX
going with Vader here. i think he is more likely to go for the kill right away then the ff are.

Magnon

cdtm
Hasn't Kitty phased past it?

Not like its infallible. Slade Wilson's Ikon Suit blocked magic too, even Darksaint never tried to argue it nullifies The Force.

leonidas
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
I say it won't block the Force.... because the force is an energy that links all.living beings.

It's not your usual TK.

Magnon
Sue's force field can block (momentarily) the End Of All There Is. Blocking the Energy That Links All Living Beings should be child's play in comparison.

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Secret-Wars-1-spoilers-1.jpg

Sue's shield has many insane feats of blocking all kinds of extreme cosmic stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.