Mr Sinister vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
eternal v... whatever sinister is. thumb up

Glorificus
Sersi transmutes him into a donkey.

leonidas
not sure she could do that given his molecular control.

zopzop
This could go either way. They're both high level telepaths/telekinetics with great physical stats.

Wonder Man
Sersi can appear as if in a 😴 dream and erupt like a Volcano 🌋 catching her opponent off guard as well as countering an of his abilities.

Smurph
Sersi.

Sinister has enough low showings that bring his average quite a bit below hers, even if he can match her highs.

leonidas
that's probably true, but sersi isn't all high showings either, unfortunately. i think if it came down to it, i'd take sersi too, but i do think this is really close.

Konton
Sersi, and I don't think it'd be much of a fight. He'd need prep.

leonidas
not sure about that--she has more raw psi power, but he is 100% more skilled than she has demonstrated. as smurph said though, he does have some low showings that could be used against him, so yeah, probably sersi in the end.

Konton
Unskilled is a slight, considering her age and that literally not a single other Eternal can manipulate matter like she can even though it's a power they are all born with...

Like you didn't see the God Squad calling up Sinister for help lol

leonidas
matter manipulation is different from tp. he's as skilled or moreso than emma frost. she MAY have more tp raw power, but i'd say sinister is the more skilled by a fair margin. emma took out rachel who was also much more powerful than she was via skill. sinister could do the same thing here. and given his own control over his body, not sure if transmuting him would work. maybe, but not a guarantee given his shape-shifting skills.

Konton
Sinister's "skill" with telepathy is a matter of debate IMO. I remember Emma punking him from across the globe before her power level was crapped on.

leonidas
and he's shown to be a match for her on a couple of occasions as well. all's i'm saying is that in terms of DEMONSTARTED skill and outright tp use, he has the edge. she is certainly more powerful overall, but that doesn't guarantee a victory here in this case. least imo.

Wonder Man
Well Sersi has super strength that she can telepathically link to her opponent and crush like a 🍇 grape.

Wonder Man
If you remember the Colossus development years ago about his sense of touch and how it can be soft or strong you can see how a telepatic touch can be relative to strength.

burrrrrr
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Sersi can appear as if in a 😴 dream and erupt like a Volcano 🌋 catching her opponent off guard as well as countering an of his abilities.

I'd be totally OK with that

Konton
She turns him into salt anyway.

Philosophía
Can TWO Sinisters beat ONE Sersi ?

That's the real question!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.