Is Superman (PC) in the Skyfather tier ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Is Superman pre-crisis in the Skyfather tier ?

xJLxKing
Yes and likely above it as well but he also had very clear weaknesses.

GenghisJuan
Pre-Crisis? Probably yeah. With some of his crazier feats you could argue a pretty high tier of it. He also has hax like a lot of Skyfathers.

Stoic
Physically he is, but defensively he isn't. I'm referring to the times that magic has hindered his performance.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
Physically he is, but defensively he isn't. I'm referring to the times that magic has hindered his performance. Well, Celestials can be one-shot killed by random spells from Odin. Should we place them in a lower tier? (Of course without taking into account the trash showings they've been getting ever since Thanos Imperative)

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DantasKEdc

Hell no. He'd be 2 steps below Surfer

Badabing
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hell no. He'd be 2 steps below Surfer superdur

carver9
He's not there. I would 100% put him in high Trans tier though. At the peak of it.

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Well, Celestials can be one-shot killed by random spells from Odin. Should we place them in a lower tier? (Of course without taking into account the trash showings they've been getting ever since Thanos Imperative)

That depends entirely on the Celestial. Sky Father's have ways of countering spells with their own. Superman would definitely be up there if he had the powers of Dr. Fate. I find it weird that you take offense at my previous comment, but not at people placing Superman at High Abstract levels? Strange aint it?

carver9
P.C Superman is FAR more vulnerable to magic than a Celestial. There's a huge difference.

cdtm
Originally posted by DantasKEdc

laughing

Again with the Superman lowballing.

Booya_69

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.