Regarding Obi-Wan Kenobi and Sidious (See details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
In the star wars series (Canon) Obi Wan is seen as a pretty good and decent fighter ie the best defence etc did Sidious ever see or sense him as a threat in any way: and if so what does canon say about this?

Scizard
No. Dooku ragdolls Kenobi he's not that great at all.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Scizard
No. Dooku ragdolls Kenobi he's not that great at all.

Dooku ragdolled him one time. Which was a great feat for Dooku.

But This is a guy whose proven himself better than Maul, and has beaten DS Anakin, and held his own against Vader at least once (bound to be twice soon).

Galan007
Originally posted by ozz81
In the star wars series (Canon) Obi Wan is seen as a pretty good and decent fighter ie the best defence etc did Sidious ever see or sense him as a threat in any way: and if so what does canon say about this? "To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough you are not."

Darth Thor
Well yeah hed obviously get ragdolled by Sidious. But then so would Dooku tbh.

Scizard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Dooku ragdolled him one time. Which was a great feat for Dooku.

But This is a guy whose proven himself better than Maul, and has beaten DS Anakin, and held his own against Vader at least once (bound to be twice soon).

Doesn't change my point

juggernaut74
No. Dooku ragdolls Kenobi he's not that great at all. Yep.

ares834
Doesn't change my point

You're point is shit. Kenobi is great. Just not Sidious level.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

And ABC logic is flawed for great many reasons, anyway.

(bound to be twice soon).

?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

?

Hes going to battle Vader in the Kenobi series.

Scizard
Depends on what you view as great

StiltmanFTW
Hes going to battle Vader in the Kenobi series.

Ah.

100% confirmed?

Not sure how I feel about this...

The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

Same problem with the My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count line.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah.

100% confirmed?

Not sure how I feel about this...

The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

Same problem with the My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count line.

Well KK said about Hayden coming back that it will be the rematch of the century. So yeah id say thats pretty much confirmed.

We all have an issue with it, and yeah based on that dialogue. But honestly I always knew thats where they were gonna go with an Obi-Wan film or show.

Darthadi
I doubt they will cast Hayden only to have him fight in a suit. I think we will see Hayden without the suit actually fight Ewan in some sort of vision similar to Yoda vs Sidious in TCW.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Darthadi
I doubt they will cast Hayden only to have him fight in a suit. I think we will see Hayden without the suit actually fight Ewan in some sort of vision similar to Yoda vs Sidious in TCW.

Dont think that would qualify as Rematch of the Century.

As for bringing Hayden back, could have his mask smashed like against Ahsoka, plus could use him for Clone Wars flashbacks.

Darthadi
I think they want a high energy fight like in ROTS. Vader in his suit doesn't fight that way.
I think even in a vision, it would still qualifiy as the rematch of the century and it would not ruin their ANH fight.

Darth Thor

ozz81
Awesome reckon also Maul will be in the Kenobi show as well hence another rematch between them ?
I read somewhere there will be a rematch between them either in the maul show , or Kenobi show.. but not sure sure

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ozz81
Awesome reckon also Maul will be in the Kenobi show as well hence another rematch between them ?
I read somewhere there will be a rematch between them either in the maul show , or Kenobi show.. but not sure sure

There is no Maul show coming as far as im aware.

And would be the same canonicity issue. Only Disney cant resist using Vader, but they probably can resist using Maul.

Besides they should mix things up. Is there no other Jedi for Maul to fight? Isnt Vos still out there? Jeez.

ozz81
^^ Yeah true that it will be awesome if they showed Vos sometime and other jedi etc even ja ja Binx ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.