Weakest character who can solo Batman Who Laughs with team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RonaldPoe
Weakest character who can solo Batman Who Laughs (with Dr. Manhattan's powers), Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Reverse Flash, and Blackfire. I was thinking of how Batman and Superman make such a good team (especially with the Justice League). I then thought of an OP counter team. Blackfire was included simply for Wonder Woman to have an opponent.

Rules: Character should be from DC, Marvel, or any anime. Character can't be omnipotent. We're looking for the weakest character (hero or villain) who can win. Who's your choice?

Diesldude
Originally posted by RonaldPoe
Weakest character who can solo Batman Who Laughs (with Dr. Manhattan's powers), Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Reverse Flash, and Blackfire. I was thinking of how Batman and Superman make such a good team (especially with the Justice League). I then thought of an OP counter team. Blackfire was included simply for Wonder Woman to have an opponent.

Rules: Character should be from DC, Marvel, or any anime. Character can't be omnipotent. We're looking for the weakest character (hero or villain) who can win. Who's your choice?
how many losses does he have? Who was able to defeat him? And how?

How often are you going to have anti crises energy in comics? Nothing like that in marvel.
If mxy is below him then who is going to defeat him?

DarkSaint85
You'll need 4th wall breakers.

Deadpool, Doop, She Hulk, Lobo.......and even then, with SBP it's iffy.

But my four could do it. If you need a solo person, then Lobo.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Knull, Sentry, Franklin Richards, and Cosmic Thor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

cdtm
Character can't be omnipotent.

Rules out Supernan.

Stoic
Monarch. No team necessary.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Stoic
Monarch. No team necessary.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t673970.html

xJLxKing

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You'll need 4th wall breakers.

Deadpool, Doop, She Hulk, Lobo.......and even then, with SBP it's iffy.

But my four could do it. If you need a solo person, then Lobo. Aquarian

Magnificent M
Squirrel Girl, or does that break the no-omnipotents rule?
Fight happens off-panel.

GodofNature
Uhh, is the Peak Golden Wonder Woman excluded? Because i don't think Sinestro, Reverse Flash or Blackfire make a difference, and am not sure if Superboy Prime makes enough of a difference, other than her would you probably need nigh omnipotents or so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.