Star-Lord (MCU) vs Outriders (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Starting with a few Outriders and Star-Lord without his Celestial powers.

TheVaultDweller
Firstly, how much is "a few"? Seriously, you are legitimately awful at providing proper details for the threads you make.

Secondly, Star-Lord can fly and has weapons that would probably one-shot an Outrider, so this match is stupid in anyways.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Firstly, how much is "a few"? Seriously, you are legitimately awful at providing proper details for the threads you make.

Secondly, Star-Lord can fly and has weapons that would probably one-shot an Outrider, so this match is stupid in anyways.
Dang, i must've messed up on that!

KingD19
Its like talking to the Microsoft Paper Clip.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Dang, i must've messed up on that!

https://media.wired.com/photos/5ce76f7d38916bbb6fa0c55c/4:3/w_1367,h_1025,c_limit/Science-Avengers-Endgame.jpg

Right in the middle of the shot, Star-Lord flying into battle. He also uses his flight during the opening scene of GotG 2 when they're fighting the Abilisk, as well as the end battle when the alien fleet arrives, during the scuffle with the Avengers on Titan and towards the end of the battle with Thanos that followed. How did you miss all that?

And his blasts can one-shot armoured Kree warriors, Thanos' foot soldiers, blast holes in alien spaceships and tear apart Ego's avatars. Outriders, who individually were getting cut in half by the Wakandan energy shield and downed by the energy bolts from their spears, are dying horribly here IMO.

On a random note, I love how Rocket is surfing on the back of War Machine lol. I have to wonder WTF Spidey is webbing onto and swinging from though.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KingD19
Its like talking to the Microsoft Paper Clip.

Except it keeps asking you questions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.