Star Wars: Hunters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Jmanghan
Calling All Hunters!

Get ready for an all-new squad-based, free-to-play arena combat game when Star Wars: Hunters comes to Nintendo Switch in 2021.

aVLLXp0KZVY

Appears to be a Switch exclusive. Wonder if this'll be an Overwatch type of game.

Kazenji
I've seen that Zynga is behind this game.... scared

Tzeentch
It's a 3rd party game for the Switch so I can assume it will be shit

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
It's a 3rd party game for the Switch so I can assume it will be shit Yeah, although people don't seem to **** around with Star Wars games and most Star Wars games deemed bad like EA's Battlefront are more like "okay" realistically.

If it's fun to play I'll probably pick it up, though it's likely to be overpriced.

Jmanghan
Never mind, it's probably going to suck, lol:
https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-hunters-game-announce

It's gonna be a game on the App Store, no way it's gonna a Triple-AAA game, I was hoping it would be.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Never mind, it's probably going to suck, lol:
https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-hunters-game-announce

It's gonna be a game on the App Store, no way it's gonna a Triple-AAA game, I was hoping it would be.

Of course it's an app game, Zynga is behind it.

cdtm
Infinity Blade is AAA. Lot of app store games are.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Infinity Blade is AAA. Lot of app store games are.

Except there's lots of garbage on the app store, But you do find some gems on there.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Infinity Blade is AAA. Lot of app store games are. If infinity blade were released exclusively on PC and consoles it would've been panned. It's only received critical acclaim BECAUSE it's a mobile game.

Jmanghan
hu5mzJ7gnNk

Jmanghan
"Star Wars Hunters is being developed on Unreal Engine 4."

"It will be a AAA game (Not hyper casual or casual, like other Zynga games.)"

"Star Wars Hunters is the most ambitious project Zynga has ever done, and the first with console-quality from Zynga."

Wtf? Is this actually gonna be good?

Kazenji
Yeah actually good and from Zynga, I'll be shocked if it ends up being all that.

cdtm
This will be crap.

Bet you people eat it up. 😆😝😘

Nemesis X
Originally posted by cdtm
This will be crap.

Bet you people eat it up. 😆😝😘

You have paid commisioned puke-diarrhea flavored Reeses and you're telling us we eat crap. Bruh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.