Developing my participant's off-the-court persona is a similarly stiff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Weismart
Developing my participant's off-the-court persona is a similarly stiff and lifeless progression. Developer diaries before NBA 2K21's launch suggested the W players would take on roles that real-life WNBA stars pursue, while boosting the league itself, carrying on negative gigs in fashion or media style, or preparing for a career as a coach. Well, all of this is handled in a process whose sole participant interaction is choosing one of three options a card off between games. Again, progression is repaired, and all it delivers is unlockable cosmetics items on a fixed schedule.All this signifies is that you become a really restricted core gameplay very quickly, and one that is very reminiscent of livelihood modes I watched on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It's hard to call The W a fantastic first shot career-mode parity when a lot of its enjoyability comes out of, well, just playing with the games themselves. At least that activity is distinguishable from the rest of NBA 2K21 while still being fun -- but it was when I had been messing around with the WNBA in MyLeague last year, also.

Likewise, it's hard to criticize Visual Concepts' layout here like tossing female avatars to the much larger world of MyCareer would be the easiest or easiest solution. The WNBA deserves to have its own livelihood ecosystem; it is a more inviting statement to provide the WNBA its mode, rather than just dump them to NBA 2K21's aggressively competitive multiplayer globe and tell them to fend for themselves or, even worse, patronize them with inflated attribute evaluations.

And, as a practical matter, most NBA 2K players don't wish to maintain more than one participant avatar in a mode that is already very heavily affected by microtransactions. 2K Sports are pilloried if it offered up WNBA players as another vector to get real-money sales of Virtual Currency. To Visual Concepts' credit, a WNBA player does make Virtual Currency that goes toward the user general equilibrium. It provides at least a small reward for attempting the mode. But it's a stunning irony the WNBA participant himself doesn't get to"spend" what she earns -- whether on her own development, or clothes, or whatever.

If you want to know more about 2K21, you can visit ww w.ez2kmt.com/Nba-2k21-Mt.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.