Wilson Fisk vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fisk gets a year of prep and all his underground connections. He can bring allies to the battle as long as he can secure their loyality through coercion or payment.

For example, if you think it's feasible for Fisk to get Terrax hooked on coke and convince him to fight Norrin for a fix, that's allowed.

Fight in Hell's Kitchen.

StiltmanFTW
Fisk snaps Norrin's neck.

**** prep time and allies.

Philosophía
Wilson buys a draining device from the black market, steals Surfer's power but, in a twist, give it back and just beats the shit out of him at full power just to show he can.

DarkSaint85
He's also the mayor of NYC iirc atm - so can put together a team of losers just for Surfer.

Batroc kicks him to death.

Bentley
Man, I wish there was a comicbook with Batroc knocking Surfer out with a kick to the head.

zopzop
Obviously Fisk wins. And no, I'm not kidding. If Black Panther has a Phoenix killer weapon, I'm sure Fisk can come up with a Surfer killer weapon if he has a year prep time.

StiltmanFTW
He just needs his fists, zopzop.

That's why he's the Kingpin.

StiltmanFTW
Oq8kPo3tyGY

Booya_69
Originally posted by Bentley

For example, if you think it's feasible for Fisk to get Terrax hooked on coke and convince him to fight Norrin for a fix, that's allowed.

Fight in Hell's Kitchen.

laughing out loud
Well shit, if Fisk gets hold of some of that cosmic coke then he deserves the win.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Man, I wish there was a comicbook with Batroc knocking Surfer out with a kick to the head. Batrock with a kick, Karnak with a brick.

https://media.tenor.com/images/3b8b4ba5f6f98b22ed0b8c4f07d1dc50/tenor.gif

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oq8kPo3tyGY

Such a classic.

But it actually shows 2 things: 1, that Kingpin has 2%bodyfat lol, and 2, he could easily defeat Surfer (like he does the Spot).

Alicia Masters etc still live in NYC don't they.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oq8kPo3tyGY

Even more amazing is the fact it was this good, despite the mandate against punches and kicks from a bitter executive intentionally trying to sabotage the show.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Such a classic.

But it actually shows 2 things: 1, that Kingpin has 2%bodyfat lol, and 2, he could easily defeat Surfer (like he does the Spot).

Alicia Masters etc still live in NYC don't they. Fisk could have Alicia ask the board to leave Surfer as Kingpin drags him helplessly to the showers.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
Even more amazing is the fact it was this good, despite the mandate against punches and kicks from a bitter executive intentionally trying to sabotage the show. That must be the first time I agree with you.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Yeah, good post by cdtm.

As rare as carver remembering to wipe his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.