The Secrets of the Sith (2021)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
https://i.ibb.co/drNTm64/secrets-of-the-sith-cover-9452772.jpg

Release date slated for August, 2021.

Could be interesting...

Total Warrior
Could definitely be interesting. Learning from Sidious himself is such a great honor

Eli Vanto
Canon version of Book of the Sith it sounds like.

Should be a fun read. May also expand on the essence transfer ability that's been heavily debated. Along with Snoke.

ozz81
Awesome Galan reckon it will mention the powers and abilities of each sith and their rank etc ?

xPRIMEx
This looks interesting I might have to buy

Stealth Moose
Oh cool, Nu Canon with an unreliable narrator.

I can't wait.

Galan007
^ That's the only real 'problem' with this guide. Palpatine is the storyteller, which effectively makes most of the information provided... dubious.

Zenwolf
I'm curious...

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Galan007
^ That's the only real 'problem' with this guide. Palpatine is the storyteller, which effectively makes most of the information provided... dubious.

SW has a long history of in-universe sources for things like encyclopedias and such. It's been a point of contention on this very sub-forum because of absolute quotes taken absolutely when they're presented from in-universe, fallible, and possibly biased sources.

This book is likely to add to the fire, but since Disney canon is a mess anyways, who cares?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.