Wonder Man vs. Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
cool Is the key 🔑 to the day to expand the spherical and disperse the magic?

leonidas
classic versions of both this would actually be a real good match up. with the wrecking bar wrecker could seriously **** up simon's energy form and he's string enough to hang h2h. pacifist simon seems stronger but is useless... i think i'd actually take the wrecker for a small majority assuming he gets his weapon.

Wonder Man

lawest9
There is no strength comparison here, at his max the Wrecker is a class 40 while Simon is a class 100+, but I agree that the asgardian energies that the Wrecker wields could off set Simon's ionic base powers.

leonidas

ShadowFyre
when was the last time "strength class" actually meant anything at Marvel? I mean Spiderman has performed well into the class 6 range.

I do agree that WM should be tiers above just saying that the classes haven't been reliable in some time.

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
when was the last time "strength class" actually meant anything at Marvel? I mean Spiderman has performed well into the class 6 range.

I do agree that WM should be tiers above just saying that the classes haven't been reliable in some time. You mean class 60 don't you?

ShadowFyre
Well, I still go by my old cards I had as a kid. The first through 3rd edition. Class 6 was up to 75 tons I think.

Regardless, I mean Colossus has thrown Hulk from one planet to another, Ben has held up buildings that range into hundreds of thousands of tons, Spiderman has pressed thousands of tons over his head (a collapsed subway if I remember correctly) etc.

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, I still go by my old cards I had as a kid. The first through 3rd edition. Class 6 was up to 75 tons I think.

Regardless, I mean Colossus has thrown Hulk from one planet to another, Ben has held up buildings that range into hundreds of thousands of tons, Spiderman has pressed thousands of tons over his head (a collapsed subway if I remember correctly) etc. And that's the frustrating thing about it if one are caught up in these numbers, the writers are not at all consistent with the established handbooks and media sites, it makes the whole thing meaningless and useless and these characters will perform feats of strength as the plot calls for.

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.