Mongul vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Mongul (Rebirth) vs 616 Hercules. Who wins?

Sin I AM
Mongul. Hercules is not there yet

Booya_69

Philosophía
Mongul.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hercules would beat the living shit out Mongul.

carver9
Either way imo.

Sin I AM
No. Hercules is an inconsistent powerhouse. There is a whole arc describing this.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hercules would beat the living shit out Mongul.
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. Hercules is an inconsistent powerhouse. There is a whole arc describing this.

Which arc was that?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Which arc was that? the uprising storm

Senor Cage
Mongul

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
the uprising storm

Do you see Mongul as a consistent powerhouse?

DarkSaint85
Does he have a whole arc describing this? If you don't like that, it's fine ,but it still happened for Herc.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does he have a whole arc describing this? If you don't like that, it's fine ,but it still happened for Herc.

Is this thread asking who would win between Mongul at his best vs Hercules at his worst? Think on that.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Is this thread asking who would win between Mongul at his best vs Hercules at his worst? Think on that.

Never said it was? I am pointing out how biased you are in applying arbitrary rules to the characters you prefer.

"GOTTA DEFEND THE HERC!"

"oh wait....there IS a story arc about that....ermm...WELL WHAT ABOUT MONGUL???"

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Never said it was? I am pointing out how biased you are in applying arbitrary rules to the characters you prefer.

"GOTTA DEFEND THE HERC!"

"oh wait....there IS a story arc about that....ermm...WELL WHAT ABOUT MONGUL???"

Actually we both know that everything that you've just stated applies to you. Sins comment isn't enough reason to say Mongul wins. I guess you're just throwing shit out there to see what sticks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.