Hulk vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
70's t.v. Hulk encounters the Jungle Hunter Predator, well, in the jungle while the fight is mostly h2h and plasma caster will only be used if it's not as strong as the overly exaggerated ones in comics.

ShadowFyre
why are they over exaggerated?

TheVaultDweller
I've looked through some Predator comic scans. I could have missed something, but I didn't really see anything to suggest the plasmacasters from the comics deviated in power from the films to any really notable degree.

Regarding the match though, didn't Ferrigno Hulk get pierced by a regular bullet? I mean he did heal from it, but if a bullet can penetrate his skin then the Predator's weapons will fuk him up, comics or no. And he's slow as all hell from what I can remember.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
why are they over exaggerated? Cause some destroyed a dropship in just 1 shot and even vaporized humans completely.

TheVaultDweller
You realise comic/novel feats etc. are excluded in anyways in the Movie Versus forum, right? Only what's shown onscreen is actually valid evidence for debates here.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You realise comic/novel feats etc. are excluded in anyways in the Movie Versus forum, right? Only what's shown onscreen is actually valid evidence for debates here.

Vault...buddy. my friend. Look who you asked that question to.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You realise comic/novel feats etc. are excluded in anyways in the Movie Versus forum, right? Only what's shown onscreen is actually valid evidence for debates here. Yeah but actually the in the movie, the Jungle Hunter's plasma caster did is blast holes into men's heads or chest and dismember one's arm.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Vault...buddy. my friend. Look who you asked that question to.

I'm hoping something gets through eventually. What can I say? I'm a dreamer.

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Yeah but actually the in the movie, the Jungle Hunter's plasma caster did is blast holes into men's heads or chest and dismember one's arm.

Yeah, exactly. So, use those feats then. If the plasmacasters in the films are shown blasting holes through people or taking off limbs, then that's how powerful they are in Movie versus threads.

ShadowFyre
Hulk did throw that bear though😅

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Hulk did throw that bear though😅

He also lifted an entire jury box with a full jury in it, as well as a bulldozer. And flipped over a car in the first episode. As for the bullet feat, he did heal from it in only a few seconds. So there's a chance that he'd rapidly regenerate against the Pred.

Physically he'd mangle a Predator. But he has no defense against any of the Yuatja's weaponry, so unless it's a fist fight, he loses against overwhelming force.

It's weird how there's no readily accessible respect thread for Ferrigno Hulk.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
He also lifted an entire jury box with a full jury in it, as well as a bulldozer. And flipped over a car in the first episode. As for the bullet feat, he did heal from it in only a few seconds. So there's a chance that he'd rapidly regenerate against the Pred.

Physically he'd mangle a Predator. But he has no defense against any of the Yuatja's weaponry, so unless it's a fist fight, he loses against overwhelming force.

It's weird how there's no readily accessible respect thread for Ferrigno Hulk.
But Ferrigno Hulk also did took hits from Thor's electric attacks of in the 80s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.