Sundipped Superman punch versus Spectre/Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
rd 1 weakest incarnation of spectre/mxy

rd 2 full power spectre/casual mxy

https://i.postimg.cc/fJb3DTdC/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/34BRQPJz/AC-975-dini-churchill-2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/3W8NFJth/image.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That punch would easily take them out in round 1, probably takes them out in round 2 as well although idk if it would kill them. Sixth Dimension World Forger pretty much took that shit to the face and got right back up, but I have 6th dimension World Forger above FP Mxy or Spectre.

JBL
Laugh at Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That punch would easily take them out in round 1, probably takes them out in round 2 as well although idk if it would kill them. Sixth Dimension World Forger pretty much took that shit to the face and got right back up, but I have 6th dimension World Forger above FP Mxy or Spectre.
thumb up

MrMind
I don't see WF being anywhere near full power Spectre or peak Mxy

JBL
Originally posted by MrMind
I don't see WF being anywhere near full power Spectre or peak Mxy He's not.

abhilegend
Originally posted by MrMind
I don't see WF being anywhere near full power Spectre or peak Mxy
Wut?

Glorificus
Full-powered Spectre is supposed to be pretty much as close to on par with the Presence as possible, no?

As in, when the Presence is fully empowering the embodiment of his "Vengeance", he could essentially go toe-to-toe with The Presence's equal/dark half, the GEB, no?

If that is the case, I don't see any punch from Sundipped Superman doing anything to the Presence.

Mxy, on the other hand, certainly possible he'd get knocked out/obliterated for sure.

abhilegend
No

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Glorificus
Full-powered Spectre is supposed to be pretty much as close to on par with the Presence as possible, no?

As in, when the Presence is fully empowering the embodiment of his "Vengeance", he could essentially go toe-to-toe with The Presence's equal/dark half, the GEB, no?

If that is the case, I don't see any punch from Sundipped Superman doing anything to the Presence.

Mxy, on the other hand, certainly possible he'd get knocked out/obliterated for sure.

👍

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?

What you mean "wut" You acting as a punch from Superman is gonna do noticeable damage to a FULL power Spectre is ****ing laughable.

abhilegend
Shut up troll

xJLxKing

LordGod
Spectre at basically the most powerful we've ever seen him (in COIE) barely managed to hold off one of Perpetua's children, and needed a HUGE amp from the mages to do that. Superman's punch probably drops him.

Still not completely convinced that Forger is above Mxy though. I know he's of a higher dimensional nature, so from that perspective maybe? But still, everything Forger did Mxy could do with a snap of his fingers.

DeadpoolXXX
spectre gets owned.

mxy gets knocked down, but isnt really affected otherwise.

MrMind
Originally posted by LordGod
Spectre at basically the most powerful we've ever seen him (in COIE) barely managed to hold off one of Perpetua's children, and needed a HUGE amp from the mages to do that. Superman's punch probably drops him.

Still not completely convinced that Forger is above Mxy though. I know he's of a higher dimensional nature, so from that perspective maybe? But still, everything Forger did Mxy could do with a snap of his fingers.

Spectre at his most powerful was not during COIE, it was when he merged with Logoz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.