Vision runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
No bfr until the 9th round. Fully restored after each battle.

1. Kurse
2. Thanos with sword
3. Captain Marvel
4. Hela
5. Kurse and Hela
6. Kurse, Thanos, Hela
7. Thanos with all stones except time and reality with Hela
8. Thanos with all stones except time and reality with Hela and Captain Marvel
9. Dr. Strange (is allowed to bfr) with Captain Marvel and Hela
10. Thanos with complete IF (fight starts at 100feet apart)

How far does he get?

Silent Master
This is obviously a butt-hurt thread since people believe he'll beat one of your precious DC characters.

ShadowFyre
Clears. Casually one shots.

tkitna
In all honesty, 7 if he fought to the best of his abilities (Thanos would have the mind stone here, hence leaving Vision dead). It would take a character that can affect him as he's intangible otherwise.

9jaboy
Originally posted by tkitna
In all honesty, 7 if he fought to the best of his abilities (Thanos would have the mind stone here, hence leaving Vision dead). It would take a character that can affect him as he's intangible otherwise.
I'm pretty sure the OP didn't mean for Thanos to fight a dead Vision.

tkitna
Originally posted by 9jaboy

Ok. Vision has his mind stone. Still stops at 7.

ShadowFyre

Thats quite the assumption your making there🤣🤣

FrothByte
Depending on just how good Hela's healing factor is, her fight with Vision might be a draw. Vision won't be able to keep her down for good and Hela can't touch Vision. That's assuming that Hela can regenerate internal organs if Vision just pulls them out.

Outside of that, and assuming that Vision is not jobbing, then the only person here who can beat him would be Thanos with at least reality stone. And yeah, Dr. Strange can BFR as well.

Phasing is just one of those hax powers like super speed and super-strong telepathy. Normally trumped only by reality warping.

9jaboy
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thats quite the assumption your making there🤣🤣 big grin Although looking at OP he probably wanted Thanos to fight a dead Vision 😂

9jaboy
Ok. Vision has his mind stone. Still stops at 7.
How though? You seem to like Vision's Phasing. And Thanos has got Insides so...

carthage
2-3

tkitna
How though? You seem to like Vision's Phasing. And Thanos has got Insides so...

Because 7 is the first character that can harm an intangible being.

9jaboy
Because 7 is the first character that can harm an intangible being.
Oh he can? how? I don't remember him affecting any intangible being. Maybe I'm mistaken.

ShadowFyre
I am assuming he is referring to either the space or mind stone?

Those two could indirectly attack an intangible being I suppose.

tkitna
Oh he can? how? I don't remember him affecting any intangible being. Maybe I'm mistaken.

laughing He has the infinity gems for cripes sake. Quit being so desperate.

KingD19

How dare you assume a guy who can control time, manipulate reality itself, teleport through all of existence on a whim, and destroy planets can possibly affect an intangible being.

9jaboy
Originally posted by KingD19
How dare you assume a guy who can control time, manipulate reality itself, teleport through all of existence on a whim, and destroy planets can possibly affect an intangible being.
Would you at least read the OP before listing random things again ?

9jaboy
I am assuming he is referring to either the space or mind stone?

Those two could indirectly attack an intangible being I suppose.
I can bet a thousand dollars he didn't think of that.
Also I'm asking him for a reason.

ShadowFyre
Would you at least read the OP before listing random things again ?

To be fair, H1 did kind of write it in a strange way.

Anyway, I would either teleport the entire area Visions little intangible ass is in into the dead center of something with the gravitational pull of Jupiter and up or I would mind whammy his mind whammy right in the nuts or I would use the power stone to start causing so much friction and force that the static electricity un intangibles his ass like Hawkeye and beat the dog ****ing shit out of him.

Should I remind anyone that Vision hasn't actually won a fight by himself to my knowledge that I can remember anyway.

I am still on episode 0 of Wandavision though.

I dont know why I'm even debating in this joke thread.

9jaboy
So what? Incomplete IG isn't an auto-win. As even Thor almost killed Thanos with complete IG. Mind you Reality and Time stones aren't here.
At least you can show me how Thanos will deal with Vision's intangibility instead.

Desperate about?

9jaboy

Anyway, I would either teleport the entire area Visions little intangible ass is in into the dead center of something with the gravitational pull of Jupiter and up or I would mind whammy his mind whammy right in the nuts or I would use the power stone to start causing so much friction and force that the static electricity un intangibles his ass like Hawkeye and beat the dog ****ing shit out of him.

Should I remind anyone that Vision hasn't actually won a fight by himself to my knowledge that I can remember anyway.

laughing I don't think Vision can beat Thanos either...

He has been hyping Vision's Phasing... I was just surprised to see him say someone can actually stop him. So I want to know how is all.

tkitna
I can bet a thousand dollars he didn't think of that.
Also I'm asking him for a reason.

You can send that thousand bucks straight to my paypal account. Thanos still has the Space stone which he could warp the make up or area around any intangible being. He could even create a black hole within the area. How about dispersing different parts of the Vision to different areas of the universe? Its such overkill, its ridiculous.

TheVaultDweller

Well, he would have beaten Hawkeye if Wanda hadn't sent his ass through like 20 floors. stick out tongue

Granted, Clint didn't stretch before that encounter. big grin

ShadowFyre
But the principal is it doesn't take a Lotta electrical output to disrupt that.

Hes not clearing this or do I need to steal some Disney and watch this damn shiw

h1a8
You can send that thousand bucks straight to my paypal account. Thanos still has the Space stone which he could warp the make up or area around any intangible being. He could even create a black hole within the area. How about dispersing different parts of the Vision to different areas of the universe? Its such overkill, its ridiculous.
Black holes may or may not work. And Thanos will be subjected to it as well.

Funny how he didn't think of any of those things fighting the avengers. Fan fict much?

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
Black holes may or may not work. And Thanos will be subjected to it as well.

Funny how he didn't think of any of those things fighting the avengers. Fan fict much?

So a being that has complete control over space will be effected by his own creation?

laughing

riv6672
^^^thats absurd. laughing

TheVaultDweller
He did actually already throw a controlled singularity at Dr Strange in IW.

https://i.imgur.com/D25uP2H.mp4

Of course, Strange turned it into a bunch of butterflies, but Vision doesn't have that ability.

Also, guess after the last episode a distinction needs to be made regarding Vision, as we now know that the one that's been with Wanda is not the original.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He did actually already throw a controlled singularity at Dr Strange in IW.

https://i.imgur.com/D25uP2H.mp4

Of course, Strange turned it into a bunch of butterflies, but Vision doesn't have that ability.

Also, guess after the last episode a distinction needs to be made regarding Vision, as we now know that the one that's been with Wanda is not the original.
I figured that would need to be clarified yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.