Wolverine vs entire mid street tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Middle
Arrowette, Arsenal/Red Arrow, Baron Zemo, Batroc, Batwoman, Black Cat, Black Mask, Black Widow, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Catman, Catwoman, Conan, Crossbones, Damian Wayne, Deadshot, Echo, Grifter, Hawkeye (Ultimate), Hush, Imus Champion, Joker, Ka-Zar, Lady Bullseye, Mach IV, Misty Knight, Moon Knight, Nick Fury, Nomad, Peacemaker, Punisher, Ra's Al Ghul, Shado, Turok, Wildcat, Robin

Who wins?

Parmaniac
Joker solos, come at me Stilt.

fyJhyVnbvSQ

https://i.giphy.com/media/3oEjI1erPMTMBFmNHi/giphy.webp

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine beats them faster than Carnage would thumb up

Parmaniac
Carnage would take them all over, then make them murder each other. The same way he took over Wolvernie.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The same way he took over Wolvernie. In your estimation, could Carnage rape Wolverine if he wanted to?

leonidas
all at one time?? you'd need to look at only his highest end feats. if that's what we focus on, and he goes berzerk.... i could actually see him pulling it off. oddly, i think damian or hawkeye (and maybe the other archers) might be the biggest issues because of the tech they might bring down on him--hawkeye for example has used gummy/adhesive arrows in the past that might hold him. i think trapping a really serious, high end logan would be their only chance.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
you'd need to look at only his highest end feats.

More like, we would need to look at his showings against teams / hordes of superheroes or villains.

Plenty of them here don't even have any experience working with each other --- something that can be easily exploited. Too much chaos and friendly fire on the battlefield would soon turn it into a free-for-all.

Unless Mungiforce Moon Knight comes with his MegaFrenchieZord and start shooting actual moons at Wolverine, I'd say this is a piece of cake for Logan.

leonidas
well, tbf many of his best feats come as a result of him taking down teams... but i agree--he could certainly do it if he can avoid getting trapped somehow.

Parmaniac

ilikecomics
Ted Lord uses a beetle themed magnet and the feral Canadian midget is immobilized ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Carnage had his hands full with Bone Claw Wolverine.

SamZED was right; Cletus is poor man's Venom-lite.

Parmaniac
https://comicsanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/2017058-carnageusacover1interior.jpg

StiltmanFTW
One-time ability, as "legit" as this:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/PCQie.jpg

ilikecomics
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
One-time ability, as "legit" as this:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/PCQie.jpg

It would be cool if namor was venomous.

cdtm
Conan isn't mid street tier.

Moon Knight should be way above it.

zopzop
Mach IV and Grifter can ruin his day. The others are gonna die horribly.

StiltmanFTW
Makes you wonder what they are doing in the mid street tier.

I guess this is Grifter without his powers.

Bentley
Punisher solos and then murders the Marvel Universe

SamZED

You've said my name too many times. I've been summoned.
Batroc solos. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Good to see you're back.

steverules_2

What comic did they fight in? I can see some scans but none saying the issue or number

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
all at one time?? you'd need to look at only his highest end feats. if that's what we focus on, and he goes berzerk.... i could actually see him pulling it off. oddly, i think damian or hawkeye (and maybe the other archers) might be the biggest issues because of the tech they might bring down on him--hawkeye for example has used gummy/adhesive arrows in the past that might hold him. i think trapping a really serious, high end logan would be their only chance.

This. Damian and Robin ,plus the Arrows....

Then Misty Knight just uses her Antarctic Vibranium thumb up

MrMind
there's some heavy hitters on that list like Conan

Parmaniac
Conan got a decent push when he moved over to the main 616 universe.

Magnificent M
Punisher brings a shotgun and the steamroller.
Wolverine pees his pants and forfeits.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
What comic did they fight in? I can see some scans but none saying the issue or number

X-Men and Spider-Man mini-series.

Probably issue 3.

Carnage eats one set of Wolvie's claws --- and they keep fighting while the rest of the X-Men is busy getting teamwrecked by Sinister.

Logan stabs him in the shoulder and is about to slice and dice him to pieces, but Iceman intervenes and freezes Cletus.

Parm breathes with relief and thanks the writer and editors for saving his favorite character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.