Super Predators vs Xenomorph Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This shall start with the Falconer but when it comes to Flusher and Berserker, please don't (or try not to) straight away assume that the plasma caster could easily and instantly kill Xenomorph Queen so fast cause we don't have enough evidence to show that an average one would straight out do so and since even a few guys in movies got hit by the blast from Predator plasma cannon and managed to survive thar (for example: Dutch Schaefer got hit by regular/average jungle hunter predator's plasma blast and lived, Nikolai Fedorov survived after getting shot in the back by Flusher Predator plasma caster but before he blew himself up with Claymores mines to kill the Pred, and convicted serial killer Walter Stans survived Berserker Predator plasma cannon blast also at the back cause he's wearing Pred armor he stole from Ronald Noland) but maybe except that when Flusher blew up a man (Ronald Noland) into pieces with the plasma caster.

ShadowFyre
how about you just say Super Predators vs. Queen w/no plasma casters?

They would presumably win as most press hunt xenos early on, I doubt they would be completely unexperienced.

If this was in a enclosed arena and not a hunt the queen would have better chance. Of course they are gonna be able to hunt her down

TheVaultDweller
Super Predator oneshots with plasmacaster. haw-som

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Super Predator oneshots with plasmacaster. haw-som
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
how about you just say Super Predators vs. Queen w/no plasma casters?

They would presumably win as most press hunt xenos early on, I doubt they would be completely unexperienced.

If this was in a enclosed arena and not a hunt the queen would have better chance. Of course they are gonna be able to hunt her down
But also, in Aliens movie the Queen Xenomorph appeared to be blown up by a belt of grenades that Ripley tossed and still lives (which is like something similar to what Berserker has experienced and survived at point blank) while one in AvP movie busted through things like thick layers of ice and whale ribs and took hits from some from some bladed Predator weaponry which was shown to be capable of slicing the lesser Xenomorph heads into halves and i guess the super Predators might be partly inexperience if/when they first encounter Xenomorphs.

TheVaultDweller
The Super Predator channels the spirit if Edward Cullen, starts sparkling and punches the Xenomorph Queen's head off.

Tyrannoraptor
The Super Predator channels the spirit if Edward Cullen, starts sparkling and punches the Xenomorph Queen's head off.
Dang, this isn't the way how this goes (it sounds like you're not serious about that) as the Predators don't usually rip Xenomorph apart just by punching them with merely their bare hands/fists!

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Dang, this isn't the way how this goes (it sounds like you're not serious about that) as the Predators don't usually rip Xenomorph apart just by punching them with merely their bare hands/fists!

I'm super serious. I even put on my serious underpants and glasses before making that post.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor

Bro, he is obviously joking. If they are hunting the queen, she stands zero chance of winning this.

If they are straight up fighting with no plasma casters then she can definitely win.

Just take the damn plasma casters away if you don't like them. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but you can make the fight, the terrain, the weapons etc. Completely to your liking if you so choose (lord help us).

Super Predators can only use melee weapons, or simply no ranged weapons (plasma bolts,nets,smart disk, flechettes, shrunken etc.) Hope this helps

Tyrannoraptor
I'm super serious. I even put on my serious underpants and glasses before making that post.
But what i've meant is that Predators have got nothing to do with Twilight vampires and supernatural forces!
Bro, he is obviously joking. If they are hunting the queen, she stands zero chance of winning this.

If they are straight up fighting with no plasma casters then she can definitely win.

Just take the damn plasma casters away if you don't like them. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but you can make the fight, the terrain, the weapons etc. Completely to your liking if you so choose (lord help us).

Super Predators can only use melee weapons, or simply no ranged weapons (plasma bolts,nets,smart disk, flechettes, shrunken etc.) Hope this helps
Yeah plasma caster might be a problem but i thought Queen Xenomorphs are superior to these 3 guys (including Dutch Schaefer and Nikolai Federov) that i've mentioned above (& there was 1 scene in AvP movie where the Queen Xenomorph got hit by the Pred shuriken)!

Tyrannoraptor

Well i'd expect/suggest the plasma casters to be mainly used briefly or/& alternately!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.