Brightburn vs Predator (especially the Ultimate one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Predator (especially either the City Hunter or the Ultimate (Upgrade) Predator) and Preds (Yautja) can react to gunfire/bullets while plasma cannon may be totally allowed if either one of them have trouble with Brightburn's flight speed (which is possibly as fast as gunfire).

Round 1: City Hunter

Round 2: Wolf Predator

Final round: Ultimate (Upgrade) Predator

Jmanghan
1000 Ultimate Predators punching him full-force at the same time can't hurt him, Brightburn can kill an Ultimate Predator by flicking it.

Next.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
1000 Ultimate Predators punching him full-force at the same time can't hurt him.
Haha, very funny, right?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Predator (especially either the City Hunter or the Ultimate (Upgrade) Predator) and Preds (Yautja) can react to gunfire/bullets while plasma cannon may be totally allowed if either one of them have trouble with Brightburn's flight speed (which is possibly as fast as gunfire).

Round 1: City Hunter

Round 2: Wolf Predator

Final round: Ultimate (Upgrade) Predator

You are either legitimately autistic or one of the most dedicated trolls I have ever encountered.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You are either legitimately autistic or one of the most dedicated trolls I have ever encountered. Option 2, quality troll. Made Twighlight a thing males debated here. Genius!

Robtard
Wish they'd do a sequel to Brightburn,

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
Wish they'd do a sequel to Brightburn,

There is a possibility there will be

ShadowFyre
Do you do a lot of drugs Tyranno? I do and I still can't comprehend how you make such horrible matches.

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Do you do a lot of drugs Tyranno? I do and I still can't comprehend how you make such horrible matches.

Bruce Almighty w/Full God Powers vs Mr. Glass without his wheelchair. Who might win? Remember Mr. Glass is a genius!!!

TheVaultDweller
_mUvG6x53VM

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ugh i don't take drugs of course but dang that's 1 stoopid match i've made!

0mega Spawn
How in the hell could a predator beat a psychotic superman

Dbomb, The king
Originally posted by KingD19
Bruce Almighty w/Full God Powers vs Mr. Glass without his wheelchair. Who might win? Remember Mr. Glass is a genius!!!

Did he really post that

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
_mUvG6x53VM

**** I'm dead

*edit I was just to high guys. Not dead

KingD19
Originally posted by Dbomb, The king
Did he really post that

Not yet. Give him time. He did just put Nolanverse Batman up against Lestat from Interview with a Vampire.

ShadowFyre
he did make one good match. There is still hope

tkitna
Hold on now. I'm intrigued.

Just how in Gods name does somebody defend any Predator winning against an emo Superman? I'm curious.

KingD19
Originally posted by tkitna

Just how in Gods name does somebody defend any Predator winning against an emo Superman? I'm curious.

Have you never read a Tyranno thread?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by tkitna

Iam defending his Kothoga vs. PredAlien match that was a legit headscratcher who wins.

Dbomb, The king
Originally posted by KingD19
Not yet. Give him time. He did just put Nolanverse Batman up against Lestat from Interview with a Vampire.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.