Perpetua vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Perpetua at full power. Darkseid as of Infinite Frontier 0. Who wins?

Diesldude

abhilegend
Why? Perpetua tried to kill Quintessence too but failed and then Quintessence protected the league from her attack. Darkseid casually killed them.

Diesldude

Stoic
I guess they'll build Darkseid up and turn around and have Superman bust his head open again. I can almost see the tears already.

xJLxKing
Perpetua

Diesldude

Galan007
I'm assuming Darkseid is the 'greater threat' the Hands warned Dianna of just before the reboot... So probably him.

DarkSaint85

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm assuming Darkseid is the 'greater threat' the Hands warned Dianna of just before the reboot... So probably him.

I really don't like the direction they are going with every threat being bigger than the previous one.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Stoic
I guess they'll build Darkseid up and turn around and have Superman bust his head open again. I can almost see the tears already.

throw the whole Darkseid away smh it's TRASH now.

https://i.postimg.cc/YLSMjG99/tenor.gif

AlbertoJohnAvil
Perpetua stomps, Darkseid has zero combat feats. What Darkseid did to the fodder team like the quintessence is just not a combative feat as he snuck them.

leonidas
Originally posted by MrMind
I really don't like the direction they are going with every threat being bigger than the previous one.

thumb up

kevdude
Darkseid for now as well.

MrMind
Originally posted by kevdude
Darkseid for now as well.

why?

darkseid has one feat that can easily be replicated by perpetua

Sin I AM
why?

darkseid has one feat that can easily be replicated by perpetua perpetua

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Perpetua stomps, Darkseid has zero combat feats. What Darkseid did to the fodder team like the quintessence is just not a combative feat as he snuck them. I change my mind. Darkseid stomps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Diesldude
Perpetua was > mxy. Are the quintessence > mxy?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Diesldude

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Diesldude

abhilegend

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by abhilegend
She tried to kill them in Justice League annual 1.

Scans? As far as I know, Perpetua merely being released caused Highfather and the other New Gods to be unformed from existence, and her focus there was on destroying the Source Wall.

abhilegend
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Scans? As far as I know, Perpetua merely being released caused Highfather and the other New Gods to be unformed from existence, and her focus there was on destroying the Source Wall.
Nope, she tried to erase them as well.

xJLxKing
She killed everyone.. including the quin

abhilegend
How were they alive then?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope, she tried to erase them as well.

Again, where is that shown? All we see is Perpetua awaken, which results in the New Gods (including Highfather) being unmade instantly, then Perpetua destroys the Source Wall and shakes reality, exhausting her power in the process. Perpetua was also pretty much nothing compared to her full power in the Justice League Annual.

It also doesn”t change that the collateral damage from full power Perpetua and DK would have killed Spectre, the Quintessence, and innumerable other cosmic beings. DK was also collapsing hypertime which would kill the hypertime Gods that supposedly transcend the New Gods.

Stoic

Diesldude

xJLxKing

Bentley
Abhi lowballing Perpetua hard here. He needs to start reading some DC comics and stop spending all his spare time analizing Thor

MrMind
I naturally agree with Bentley

basilisk
So true, if only the writers understood that. All this obliterating universes crap is meaningless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.