Fellow white people, we gotta learn to be less white! LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/tKk_e_-b7z8

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
I hate to have to switch over to Pepsi from Coke because I like Coke so much better but I may just have to.

Artol
I wouldn't bother, if you like coke more don't deprive yourself of the enjoyment, it's not like either Pepsi or Coke have any strongly held morals, they are just doing what they can to sell more sugar water.

jaden_2.0
I look forward to their fried chicken and watermelon flavoured drinks.

Klaw
Fighting racism with racism, the Leftist way.

Artol
Famous Marxist company Coca Cola leading the Vanguard...

Blakemore
I can't get a tan at this time of year 😭

Scribble
Originally posted by Artol
Famous Marxist company Coca Cola leading the Vanguard... Coca Cola, AKA "The Red Menace"

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
Fighting racism with racism, the Leftist way.

Coca-Cola is not a "Leftist" organization, they're a 220+billion multinational mega-corporation. Whatever they do, it's angled to ultimately net more profits.

Klaw
They're using Leftist tactics.

jaden_2.0
This is the (leftist) way

ilikecomics
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This is the (leftist) way

thumb up

Stealth Moose
Man, I wish I knew 20 years ago you could boil every single American down to one tribe or another. I could have saved so much time by just asking people if they like coca-cola or pepsi, and then call them conservacucks or libtards depending on the answer.

Robtard
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Man, I wish I knew 20 years ago you could boil every single American down to one tribe or another. I could have saved so much time by just asking people if they like coca-cola or pepsi, and then call them conservacucks or libtards depending on the answer.

Heh

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Just don't remind the triggered rightists switching to Pepsi about that "protest" ad with Kendall Jenner that triggered them all waaaayyy back in *checks notes*

Joseph Kony
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/tKk_e_-b7z8

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

I would cook you like a missionary cracker.

jaden_2.0
You cook socks

Joseph Kony
You cook socks this is not the hill you want to die on son. Shall we move on?

jaden_2.0
Is...is it Hamburger Hill?

Joseph Kony
Is...is it Hamburger Hill? ha, pretend wins.

jaden_2.0
Yeah Vietnam was. You're right

Robtard
Yeah Vietnam was. You're right

America didn't lose that war, commie. We decided to not participate anymore. Big difference.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
America didn't lose that war, commie. We decided to not participate anymore. Big difference. that's a concession. XD

Klaw
Coca-Cola is a racist company.

Blakemore
I always preferred Pepsi

Klaw
I stopped drinking pop last August.

Old Man Whirly!
This threads title seems dog whistling, race baiting.

ilikecomics
America didn't lose that war, commie. We decided to not participate anymore. Big difference.

Not many people know this !

We backed off because leftist cultural forces pretty much convinced the state that what they were doing was ****ed up.

Jane fonda's face is still the target in v.f.w. halls Ive been to.

Blakemore
I stopped drinking pop last August. I don't normally drink fizzy drinks, standard fruit juice or a sports drink for me, usually.

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
I don't normally drink fizzy drinks, standard fruit juice or a sports drink for me, usually.

Fruit juice may be as unhealthy though.

Klaw
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Yeah I agree, Coca-Cola is race baiting.

Bashar Teg

what else would you expect from LordStarFlyofBrooklyn

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
I don't normally drink fizzy drinks, standard fruit juice or a sports drink for me, usually.

Try seltzer and cranberry juice.

Fizzy drinks really help clean out the sinuses, and helps settle the stomach.

BruceSkywalker
haven't drunk any soda in about 10 years

Artol
Good decision, they are terrible on your stomach, too.

-Pr-
Yeah. I prefer Pepsi, but I am trying to cut down.

Blakemore
Fruit juice may be as unhealthy though. not smoothies or any hfcs shit. In the uk we actually regulate our food. wink

And sometimes I'll actually squeeze it myself.

eThneoLgrRnae
Pepsi sucks. I use to be a Pepsi guy many years ago but while serving in the Navy my tastes changed.... a lot.

Not only did I switch from Pepsi over to Coke but I also became disgusted with ketchup. Though I still like tomatoes lol.

But I may have to learn to like Pepsi again because of Coca-Cola trying to make me feel guilty for being white. That shit is unacceptable.

I will never be ashamed of being white no matter how much the race-baiters and sjw crowd tries to make me feel so.

Blakemore
Originally posted by cdtm
Try seltzer and cranberry juice.

Fizzy drinks really help clean out the sinuses, and helps settle the stomach. I drink cranberry juice all the time XD

Blakemore
Pepsi sucks. I use to be a Pepsi guy many years ago but while serving in the Navy my tastes changed.... a lot.

Not only did I switch from Pepsi over to Coke but I also became disgusted with ketchup. Though I still like tomatoes lol.

But I may have to learn to like Pepsi again because of Coca-Cola trying to make me feel guilty for being white. That shit is unacceptable.

I will never be ashamed of being white no matter how much the race-baiters and sjw crowd tries to make me feel so. it's interesting that you choose your drink of choice over how you perceive it's pride in whiteness.

Coke is also a Jewish owned company that bought fanta after the Nazis lost ww2. So, they're anti-christianity too.

jaden_2.0

I will never be ashamed of being white no matter how much the race-baiters and sjw crowd tries to make me feel so.

What a short memory you have.

Old Man Whirly!
Funniest thing, is I'm not ashamed to be white, have some gypsy in me; have a black wife and half white half African daughter and son on the way. Why should any of us be ashamed and I don't think anyone rational or normal thinks they are being asked to be. Tolerance isn't shame. Acceptance is shame. Unferstanding isn't shame.

Klaw
Funniest thing, is I'm not ashamed to be white, have some gypsy in me; have a black wife and half white half African daughter and son on the way. Why should any of us be ashamed and I don't think anyone rational or normal thinks they are being asked to be. Tolerance isn't shame. Acceptance is shame. Unferstanding isn't shame.

Congratulations Whirly.

Old Man Whirly!
Congratulations Whirly. acceptance isn't shame that should say. Truth is if people properly understand the molecular nature of genetics they know race is a social construct.

Klaw
acceptance isn't shame that should say. Truth is if people properly understand the molecular nature of genetics they know race is a social construct.

I'm congratulating you on your son on the way. laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
What a short memory you have.

Dude, I have a memory like a f***in' elephant. Few people have a longer memory than I do I can assure you.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm congratulating you on your son on the way. laughing realised that, thanks mate. This will take me to five boys, one daughter, three grandchildren. I didn't intend anymore kids but got told everyone is better growing up with a sibling so... I'll never retire at this rate.

jaden_2.0
Dude, I have a memory like a f***in' elephant. Few people have a longer memory than I do I can assure you.

Clearly don't remember their attempt at a Black Lives Matter support ad

uwvAgDCOdU4

Blakemore
If MLK were here, he'd say "I had a dream that black lives and white lives matter!"

eThneoLgrRnae
Black Woman You Tuber reacts to the Buddy Brown song "We gotta be less white!"

https://youtu.be/1aiJlsnPSD4

She tells white people that we need to start standing up for ourselves or else shit like what Coke has done will just keep on happening.

"Black people would never allow this to happen to themselves!" (paraphrasing).

Robtard

Congrats, buddy.

Old Man Whirly!
Congrats, buddy. Thanks Rob, shit happens. I will be working well into my 70's at this rate.

Robtard
Thanks Rob, shit happens. I will be working well into my 70's at this rate.

Nothing wrong with that, if it's what you want

Blakemore
You can do it if you live healthily. (The secret is protein and fibre stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.