My Surtur just ate onions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
sad sad sad sad sad

sad sad sad sad sad

Nuke Nixon
Now that I'm watching a lot of cooking videos I'm noticing that in pretty much everything they put in onions and garlic... like that's the fundamental building blocks of cooked food.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Now that I'm watching a lot of cooking videos I'm noticing that in pretty much everything they put in onions and garlic... like that's the fundamental building blocks of cooked food. you mean salt and pepper

Nuke Nixon
That's seasoning, you can't build a dish off of seasoning ya dink.

Jmanghan
Who is the chick in your sig? ^

Nuke Nixon
Kattysexy, she's a trans cam girl on Chaturbate and other places, won't reveal her actual name so...

Jmanghan
Kattysexy, she's a trans cam girl on Chaturbate and other places, won't reveal her actual name so... Awww, has a pp? sad...

Not into chicks with dicks, but to each their own.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Awww, has a pp? sad...

Yeah a really nice thick hard pp, I could message you a pic if you want.

There's nothing wrong with admiring a nice cock, it's natural.

Trads put way too much stigma on sexuality, dude if it's hot it's hot no matter if it has a pp or a vj.

Jmanghan
Yeah a really nice thick hard pp, I could message you a pic if you want.

There's nothing wrong with admiring a nice cock, it's natural.

Trads put way too much stigma on sexuality, dude if it's hot it's hot no matter if it has a pp or a vj. I mean no offence but cocks in general are a major major turn-off, seeing them instantly deflates me, lol.

But again to each their own.

Nuke Nixon
Fair enough, super straight is cool too, bwo

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I mean no offence but cocks in general are a major major turn-off, seeing them instantly deflates me, lol.

But again to each their own.

Are you trying to convince Nuke here? Or are you actually trying to convince yourself?

To me, you're sounding in this thread a whole lot like Colonel Frank Fitts, Jmango...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BossyUnsungIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

Nuke Nixon
Play nice with the normies, Stilt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.