MCU White Vision vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Diana has her standard gear

NO BFR

WHO WINS

Old Man Whirly!
Wonder woman beats TV show Vision

FrothByte
Same scenario with Namek. Vision turns intangible and rips WW's heart out.

riv6672

9jaboy
WW wins.
And Vision won't be able to rip WW's heart out. Vision is gonna lose some machine parts.

FrothByte
Originally posted by 9jaboy
WW wins.
And Vision won't be able to rip WW's heart out. Vision is gonna lose some machine parts.

Why wouldn't he be able to rip WW's heart out?

riv6672

9jaboy
Originally posted by FrothByte
Why wouldn't he be able to rip WW's heart out?
Because he hasn't ripped the heart of anyone as durable as Wonderwoman. He phased his hand inside hex Vision's heart , it didn't do any damage, and hex vision wasn't phasing his body as counter.

What proof do you have he'd rip the heart of Someone as durable as WW?

9jaboy

riv6672

9jaboy

Darth Thor
Good. Then how does he beat WW. Who has he actually beaten?

He f***ed up War Machine without even trying. Like literally he wasnt trying to do that.

Also its not like WW has beaten anyone on Visions level. So we have to compare stats.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He f***ed up War Machine without even trying. Like literally he wasnt trying to do that.

Also its not like WW has beaten anyone on Visions level. So we have to compare stats.
Dude it's White Vision confused .

KingD19
White Vision is the same. Just no memories, no emotions. His feats are Vision's feats as he's just Visions body brought back to life.

Well I guess he has his memories now.

9jaboy
Originally posted by KingD19
White Vision is the same. Just no memories, no emotions. His feats are Vision's feats as he's just Visions body brought back to life.

Well I guess he has his memories now.
Do you just get to badge in without checking and reading the post of who I was replying to?
White Vision has no Mindstone of which he used to blast War machine.

KingD19
Mindstone

Okay? They explain that even without the Mind Stone, nothing has changed. He has the exact same powers because the stone altered him on a fundamental level just like it did Wanda and a piece of it will always reside within them.

9jaboy
Okay? They explain that even without the Mind Stone, nothing has changed. He has the exact same powers because the stone altered him on a fundamental level just like it did Wanda and a piece of it will always reside within them.
I can't believe you just said that lol.

KingD19
Ok.

riv6672

Adam Grimes
Okay? They explain that even without the Mind Stone, nothing has changed. He has the exact same powers because the stone altered him on a fundamental level just like it did Wanda and a piece of it will always reside within them. We don't know. The mind stone was the source of his powers so it's reasonable to wait until we see more of his new life to make sure everything is the same.

9jaboy

KingD19
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
We don't know. The mind stone was the source of his powers so it's reasonable to wait until we see more of his new life to make sure everything is the same.

We've seen him use all of Vision's powers and he is the body of the original.

riv6672

Adam Grimes
We've seen him use all of Vision's powers and he is the body of the original. Well, we didn't actually see much of him. I personally wouldn't give him all of his previous fts just yet.

9jaboy

riv6672
laughing

BruceSkywalker
MCU White Vision won't have a problem here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.