The Dirty Dozen--Six Shooters at High Noon!1!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
a nod to smurph for the inspiration. thumb up

picture the classic old west town, high noon, saloon and stables and general stores.

at the center of town, bullseye, holstered six-shooter, stands across from his challenger. first up, hawkeye. whoever wins, the remaining challengers step up to try and take down the champ.

who's the fast gun? (no order)

daredevil
shiva
batman
taskmaster
captain america
logan
deadshot
judge dredd
slade
puck
fury

zopzop
Fury, Dredd, Slade, Deadshot, and Taskmaster can do it and move on to round 2 vs Hawkeye and take him out too. IMHO, the others you mentioned don't have the gun skills.

StyleTime
Is this a shootout? Or are they trying to get to Bullseye and Hawkeye before getting shot up?

The OP doesn't appear to limit powers/equipment, so I'm not sure.

leonidas
Purely a gun fight. Any powers that might help the quick draw are fine. Question is who is the last person standing?

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
Question is who is the last person standing?
Obviously Deadshot.

leonidas
really? he may be the best shot, but i'm far from sure he has the best reflexes of the group...

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
really? he may be the best shot, but i'm far from sure he has the best reflexes of the group...
It's more than just reflexes. People assume you can just pick up a gun, point it at something, and you win. You need to train with a gun like you would any weapon. Deadshot's character is all about one thing : killing things with guns. It's all he does and he's damn good at it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.