Galactus (amped) vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfr. This is Galactus that amped up for the Winter vs HP Doomsday. No bfr.

This Galactus... https://ibb.co/WW3hNTV

Stoic
Galactus wins, c'mon man.

leonidas
yep.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic

Thor is FAR more powerful than this version of Galactus and people here (laughable at best) think Doomsday can take him. So if he could beat Thor, he should be able to outright stomp Galactus.

https://comicnewbies.com/2020/09/19/thor-kills-galactus/amp/

The bias is throwup worthy

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Thor is FAR more powerful than this version of Galactus and people here (laughable at best) think Doomsday can take him. So if he could beat Thor, he should be able to outright stomp Galactus.

Well it's the boulder toss that drove him to his knees that sticks out. However, this version of Thor could power up, which may not have been taken into account. Then again, you should always be aware that even adults can resort to childish displays in order to see what makes you tick.

DarkSaint85
Well it's the boulder toss that drove him to his knees that sticks out. However, this version of Thor could power up, which may not have been taken into account. Then again, you should always be aware that even adults can resort to childish displays in order to see what makes you tick.

Agreed.

Like creating threads like this thumb up

h1a8

Draining someone of their power doesn't mean you were more powerful. Galactus has more output power. Also draining Galactus doesnt mean Thor can drain Thanos, Odin, DD, etc. It just means that Galactus was susceptible to being drained by someone possessing the power cosmic and the Odin force simultaneously.

Anyway, Thor is still susceptible to physical damage, especially the piercing kind. If DD gets the jump on Thor then it is over. Thor will never recover.

Also the only way to beat DD is to one shot him. Failure to one shot him will result in him healing back to new with added resistance. In other words, no progress will be made and DD gains advantage as the fight prolongs.

As with this fight DD probably loses if Galactus has the power (or equivalent) to Imperiex with his blasts. If he doesn't then DD stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Draining someone of their power doesn't mean you were more powerful. Galactus has more output power. Also draining Galactus doesnt mean Thor can drain Thanos, Odin, DD, etc. It just means that Galactus was susceptible to being drained by someone possessing the power cosmic and the Odin force simultaneously.

Anyway, Thor is still susceptible to physical damage, especially the piercing kind. If DD gets the jump on Thor then it is over. Thor will never recover.

Also the only way to beat DD is to one shot him. Failure to one shot him will result in him healing back to new with added resistance. In other words, no progress will be made and DD gains advantage as the fight prolongs.

As with this fight DD probably loses if Galactus has the power (or equivalent) to Imperiex with his blasts. If he doesn't then DD stomps.

laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Thor only beat this Galactus by draining him lol.

Diesldude
Galactus loses.

Stoic
Galactus would likely never turn this into a fight. With the PC he'd have too many options, and that's base level just fed on a planet Galactus. Doomsday is an organic life form. Galactus has power over organic creatures, so yes he could essentially one shot here by using his power to devolve DD.

-Pr-
No bfr. This is Galactus that amped up for the Winter vs HP Doomsday. No bfr.

This Galactus... https://ibb.co/WW3hNTV

Your "logic" is more broken than I am.

Adam Grimes
Galactus would likely never turn this into a fight. With the PC he'd have too many options, and that's base level just fed on a planet Galactus. Doomsday is an organic life form. Galactus has power over organic creatures, so yes he could essentially one shot here by using his power to devolve DD. Yeah, like he always does. Right? Lol

Booya_69

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Your "logic" is more broken than I am.

Lol... why

-Pr-
Your logic states that Thor > Galactus.

Not that it was a one-off, but that it's the new status quo, it seems.

Adam Grimes
Maybe it was always this way. No, Carv?

carver9
Your logic states that Thor > Galactus.

Not that it was a one-off, but that it's the new status quo, it seems.

Nope, just THAT version of Thor is FAR more powerful than Galactus (since he did stomp a Galactus that admitted he's never been as powerful). Not only that, after stomping Galactus, he turned around and wrecked a Universal level being. The question should be, after Thor did that (and tanked a planet exploding on him) why are members of KMC ignoring this and using a rock knocking him over as his average? Also, why is he being pitted against HP Doomsday? He WRECKED the most powerful version of Galactus, WRECKED a Universal level being, stomped both with ease in less than 4 pages but yet, HP Doomsday can beat him. A lot of members here are DC bias and is blind to anything other than DC top tiers having good showings. This is why I said it's throw up worthy.

DarkSaint85
If you want to use 'averages', then yes the rock showing is absolutely valid. If you want to use high showings then we should ignore it.

-Pr-
Nope, just THAT version of Thor is FAR more powerful than Galactus (since he did stomp a Galactus that admitted he's never been as powerful). Not only that, after stomping Galactus, he turned around and wrecked a Universal level being. The question should be, after Thor did that (and tanked a planet exploding on him) why are members of KMC ignoring this and using a rock knocking him over as his average? Also, why is he being pitted against HP Doomsday? He WRECKED the most powerful version of Galactus, WRECKED a Universal level being, stomped both with ease in less than 4 pages but yet, HP Doomsday can beat him. A lot of members here are DC bias and is blind to anything other than DC top tiers having good showings. This is why I said it's throw up worthy.

So you want us to use a high showing as an average rather than a low one, even though both would be wrong to use?

carver9
So you want us to use a high showing as an average rather than a low one, even though both would be wrong to use?

1 low showing by characters we have no indication on how strong they are versus an entire arc with nothing but high showings for the character? If I have 8 high showings and 1 undecided showing (we have no clue how strong the person was that threw the rock), the 8 high showings IS the average. Think about it like this, Antimonitor, current version, have minimum durability showings, but, he got hit by a car that explosion was strong enough to not only separate the 3 brothers but it weakened the Monitors. Is this their average or are we just accepting highs for them?

https://ibb.co/kQQZQxc
https://ibb.co/PgC8tjx

I want to point out that Antimonitor heard the horn before the car showed up. I'm throwing that out there for a reason. Please let me know if the monitors have less than car level durability.

DarkSaint85
Didn't....didn't you do exactly that though?

I agree. He is one of if not the best/detailed debater here. I never denied that. I just know he loves DC, so I double check every now and then. This still didnt answer my question on how the 3 that was amplified to one being got taken out AND SIGNIFICANTLY weakened by a Honda accord.

And got called out?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Because backhanded statements like this looks like you're lowballin luv

And let's not start on you talking about Superman and tractors, lol. Let me know if you need the posts. Holla!!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't....didn't you do exactly that though?

And got called out?

And let's not start on you talking about Superman and tractors, lol. Let me know if you need the posts. Holla!! I agree.

carver9
Me bringing up stuff doesn't mean I put him or any of whomever Dark is mentioning in that tier. Lol... Dark is a master at lowballing (Marvel characters). Yes, I mentioned Superman getting slapped upside the head with a tractor (when others start lowballing, like Dark) but I have never used that as an indication of his power. When a DC fanboy start lowballing, I show them exactly what they are doing and him getting koed by a tractor is the perfect example of this. Dark mentions Thor Boulder showing to limit his true power. Dark handicap Marvel characters because he is the embodiment of a fan boy which is the reason he will always be on ignore.

DarkSaint85
Lol just got stunned by a tractor being thrown at him. He was also stunned by a bike being ramped into him as well.

Bike..

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/30676430/Superman_2016-_012-018.jpg.html

Tractor...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/30676437/Superman_2016-_012-013.jpg.html

It can't get any worse than this.

No one was using low showings. Let me know. Also, in the thread with the AntiMonitor, NO ONE was using low showings

Yet you brought up the Honda. Let me know, holla!

celeyhyga17
To be fair, the rock thing is more akin to pis. I accept all showings, but this Thor we already know is far above even herald Thor. He has some odinforce albeit wonky at times and weilds the power cosmic. So at least common sense tells us he is far above standard Thor. And as for showings, his Bill fight I would consider more a lower end showing(still fair). And on the flip side, it was an extremely good showing for Bill... Although I would like to add Thor was obviously holding back.

Feats wise, although holding back he was shown to be far above Bill. He casually one shot a monster the Avengers team(Iron Man, Shulk, Ghost Rider, Cap) could not beat. As per Cates they were "beaten and bruised".
Saved amped Galactus when he godblasted out of Black Winter, while in the middle of getting their mind, body, and soul consumed.
Can readily send lightning blasts that can shatter continents.
Casually tank planetary explosion at least twice.
Then of course the Galactus showing where Galactus is at his most powerful form historically.

Surviving as long as he did with Black Winter alone really should put his durability way up there even when adding that boulder surprise.
BW is basically a trans universal entity that has easily consumed countless universes.

Theres nothing that suggests 8th day juggs or HP DD are anywhere on this level.

ilikecomics
Agreed.

Like creating threads like this thumb up

Haha laughing out loud laughing out loud

ShadowFyre

You know why Carver, a good portion of people here hate Thor and lowball him every day. As far as the thread goes. Galactus should easily one shot. Far to many options.

Sin I AM
Lol...so much fail here.

What feats does this amped version of Galactus have?

h1a8

He's more powerful because he drained Galactus? The conclusion doesn't necessarily follow Carv. So does that mean Thor can output the same power as Galactus?

He used Galactus energy to best the Winter. It's called a plot device. Thor couldn't have beaten Winter without that device. Therefore, the feat has no bearing on Thor beating DD. You getting as worst as Quan now. Bran supports because you are pro marvel and doesn't call you or on your bad logic.

carver9
Lol...so much fail here.

What feats does this amped version of Galactus have?

He have all of Galactus fts and like he said, he amped far beyond that. So start there.

carver9
He's more powerful because he drained Galactus? The conclusion doesn't necessarily follow Carv. So does that mean Thor can output the same power as Galactus?

He used Galactus energy to best the Winter. It's called a plot device. Thor couldn't have beaten Winter without that device. Therefore, the feat has no bearing on Thor beating DD. You getting as worst as Quan now. Bran supports because you are pro marvel and doesn't call you or on your bad logic.

Be quiet.

h1a8
Be quiet.

So you admit to trolling the thread and using bad logic on purpose.

Adam Grimes
H1 is right this time, Carvatron.

Sin I AM
He have all of Galactus fts and like he said, he amped far beyond that. So start there.

What feats does this amped version of Galactus have? If you wanted to use old Galans feats why did you make a thread about amped Galan?

The issue I have with this thread and any the others like it is that you're using Thor's feats to boost Galans. GALACTUS did nothing but say he's stronger than he was but still got wrecked. You would've been better off saying Annihilation Galan or a Galactus that actually did something. You're using a featless character against a character with feats. Any reasonable poster would not vote for him.

carver9
What feats does this amped version of Galactus have? If you wanted to use old Galans feats why did you make a thread about amped Galan?

The issue I have with this thread and any the others like it is that you're using Thor's feats to boost Galans. GALACTUS did nothing but say he's stronger than he was but still got wrecked. You would've been better off saying Annihilation Galan or a Galactus that actually did something. You're using a featless character against a character with feats. Any reasonable poster would not vote for him.

Again, this is the SAME Galactus that we have seen on panel for years except he is amplified. Does Superman turn into a different Superman in other comics? Is Hulk on the Avengers the same Hulk in his comic. Like, what kind of comments are these? Are you ok? Again, this is the same Galactus that we know. He didn't mighty morph into another character. With that said, THE GALACTUS WE KNOW, amped himself further off rich planets and became far more powerful THAN THE GALACTUS WEVE ALWAYS KNOWN and his fts remain the same. Until you prove that we have two different Galactus's floating around in Marvel, use this respect thread and get fts from here if you want them...

https://amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3risls/respect_galactus_marvel_earth616/

Badabing
I'm leaving this open just so Pr destroys Carver.

AlbertoJohnAvil

ffs it's the same Galactus but amped more than he was against the Celestials, it's so easy to comprehend it. Why do you always try to give DC the benefit of doubt? it's tiresome

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm leaving this open just so Pr destroys Carver.

laughing out loud

Bring it Pr.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
ffs it's the same Galactus but amped more than he was against the Celestials, it's so easy to comprehend it. Why do you always try to give DC the benefit of doubt? it's tiresome

She's... different. She thinks that this Galactus by some miracle is different than the Galactus from other comics. I don't know if she thinks another Galactus came from a different dimension or if Wolverine used his Decepticon powers and transformed into Galactus but her entire argument is boo boo.

h1a8
For amped characters with no feats and no specified amount of the amp then we can only go off other versions to determine their power level. Why? Because we can only speculate how much amped the character is over the other versions

For example, Galactus was twice as powerful as the most powerful we have seen him is PURE SPECULATION.

Sin I AM
Again, this is the SAME Galactus that we have seen on panel for years except he is amplified. Does Superman turn into a different Superman in other comics? Is Hulk on the Avengers the same Hulk in his comic. Like, what kind of comments are these? Are you ok? Again, this is the same Galactus that we know. He didn't mighty morph into another character. With that said, THE GALACTUS WE KNOW, amped himself further off rich planets and became far more powerful THAN THE GALACTUS WEVE ALWAYS KNOWN and his fts remain the same. Until you prove that we have two different Galactus's floating around in Marvel, use this respect thread and get fts from here if you want them...

https://amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3risls/respect_galactus_marvel_earth616/

Carver we go by feats on this forum. What feats does this Galactus have? It's a simple phucking question

h1a8
But Carv derailed the thread with trolling by arguing that using plot devices to win implies that one can shoot stronger blasts, is physically stronger, more durable, etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
For amped characters with no feats and no specified amount of the amp then we can only go off other versions to determine their power level. Why? Because we can only speculate how much amped the character is over the other versions

For example, Galactus was twice as powerful as the most powerful we have seen him is PURE SPECULATION.

That's the dumbest shit i seen today, He scales above the long history of appearances/feats he has in his regular state.

AlbertoJohnAvil

carver9
Carver we go by feats on this forum. What feats does this Galactus have? It's a simple phucking question

I'll help you out. Galactus has matched the Phoenix Force...

https://m.imgur.com/aYnczDl

Makes a blast that covers 3 star systems...

https://m.imgur.com/a/m3ng0

Fought In-Betweener...

https://m.imgur.com/a/JE7CU

The list goes on. Now imagine this Galactus becoming more powerful by eating planets and admitting on panel he's never been that powerful. There goes your fts.

carver9
But Carv derailed the thread with trolling by arguing that using plot devices to win implies that one can shoot stronger blasts, is physically stronger, more durable, etc.

If Odin gave Silver Surfer his power on top of Surfer own power, is Surfer more powerful or is his power level the same?

AlbertoJohnAvil

h1a8
If Odin gave Silver Surfer his power on top of Surfer own power, is Surfer more powerful or is his power level the same?

But you are arguing that Thor is more powerful (stronger blasts, more durable, etc) than Galactus BEFORE Thor takes away Galactus power (or because he has the ability to take away Galactus power).

h1a8

carver9
It's speculation to assign an amount of how much more powerful though. He may be 1% more powerful, 10%, 1000%, etc. All of it is speculation and unusable.

He said he's more powerful than he's ever been which speaks volumes. That is the biggest 1% ever. Now stop lowballing.

Sin I AM
I'll help you out. Galactus has matched the Phoenix Force...

https://m.imgur.com/aYnczDl

Makes a blast that covers 3 star systems...

https://m.imgur.com/a/m3ng0

Fought In-Betweener...

https://m.imgur.com/a/JE7CU

The list goes on. Now imagine this Galactus becoming more powerful by eating planets and admitting on panel he's never been that powerful. There goes your fts.
I specifically said what feats DOES THIS Galan have

carver9
But you are arguing that Thor is more powerful (stronger blasts, more durable, etc) than Galactus BEFORE Thor takes away Galactus power (or because he has the ability to take away Galactus power).

He powered through the attack as if it was nothing and then took away his power. Galactus couldn't hurt him so what does he have to prove other than taking him of everything and killing him afterwards. Picture this. I'll say it in a way you'll understand. Imagine Superman walking through Darkseid Omegas, walk right in his face and put his hand on top of Darkseid head and take all his power away from him. Is Superman more powerful? Yes or no?

carver9

And I showed you since it is the same Galactus. Lol.

Question, is this Superman ftless? Remember, Superman showed up once in Damage comic.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9faef6ca28a2254ad70dad3b2e16f003

Diana showed up in Damage comic once and he did well against her. Is Diana ftless as well since it happened in a Damage comic? Wait, does all of Superman fts that happen in JLA just belong to JLA Superman?

This is the first time Thor showed up in Immortal Hulk. Is this Thor ftless?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111374993/6800504-4qqdqfj.jpg

Let me guess, the Avengers team Hulk fought here is ftless?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111374993/6800507-tntcu2z.jpg

What kind of debating is this? Again, Galactus get all of his fts since it is the same freaking character. Different comics doesn't wipe away a characters fts. I hope this isn't what you've been thinking this entire time. You honestly believe that Wolverine in an xmen book is different than Wolverine in an Avengers comic. laughing out loud

I bet you was confused when Onslaught was bouncing around in Avengers, Xmen, and Fantastic Four comics.

Sin I AM
And I showed you since it is the same Galactus. Lol.

Question, is this Superman ftless? Remember, Superman showed up once in Damage comic.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9faef6ca28a2254ad70dad3b2e16f003

Diana showed up in Damage comic once and he did well against her. Is Diana ftless as well since it happened in a Damage comic? Wait, does all of Superman fts that happen in JLA just belong to JLA Superman?

This is the first time Thor showed up in Immortal Hulk. Is this Thor ftless?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111374993/6800504-4qqdqfj.jpg

Let me guess, the Avengers team Hulk fought here is ftless?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111374993/6800507-tntcu2z.jpg

What kind of debating is this? Again, Galactus get all of his fts since it is the same freaking character. Different comics doesn't wipe away a characters fts. I hope this isn't what you've been thinking this entire time. You honestly believe that Wolverine in an xmen book is different than Wolverine in an Avengers comic. laughing out loud

I bet you was confused when Onslaught was bouncing around in Avengers, Xmen, and Fantastic Four comics.

You're a shitty debator. I ask you about Galactus and you post Superman scans.

Stoic

Adam Grimes

Sin I AM

AlbertoJohnAvil

StiltmanFTW

Getting killed, lol.

Adam Grimes
In the Old King Thanos thread no one was bringing all of this up. Lmao

carver9

xJLxKing
Galactus should kill him

At the end of the day, H/P Doomsday lost to Imperiex in one hit. He was killed by Entropy blast. I'd imagine Galactus can kill him pretty easily as well

Sin I AM

carver9
so the Galan that appeared in those book did so after the amp he received?

The Galactus that appeared in those books is the same Galactus that Thor fought. Why are you not comprehending this? Are you saying Silver Surfer can beat this Galactus, yes or no. Ft vs ft, Surfer should win, right? This argument is dumb. I'm going to say this again, just because a character is in a different comic doesn't mean their previous showings doesn't count. If Galactus destroys 20 Universes in Silver Surfer number 12, he is still a Universe buster in Fantastic Four #100, even if he just sits there in the entire comic. You're smarter than this, Sin.

Sin I AM
The Galactus that appeared in those books is the same Galactus that Thor fought. Why are you not comprehending this? Are you saying Silver Surfer can beat this Galactus, yes or no. Ft vs ft, Surfer should win, right? This argument is dumb. I'm going to say this again, just because a character is in a different comic doesn't mean their previous showings doesn't count. If Galactus destroys 20 Universes in Silver Surfer number 12, he is still a Universe buster in Fantastic Four #100, even if he just sits there in the entire comic. You're smarter than this, Sin.

Naw you're moving the goalpost. You specifically stated the amped GALACTUS that was amped. The featless Galactus that got his ass beat. If you wanted to use standards you would've just posted Galactus. I'm hip to your bs. Either post a feat showing this Galactus is stronger than previous incarnations or STFU and concede.

carver9
Naw you're moving the goalpost. You specifically stated the amped GALACTUS that was amped. The featless Galactus that got his ass beat. If you wanted to use standards you would've just posted Galactus. I'm hip to your bs. Either post a feat showing this Galactus is stronger than previous incarnations or STFU and concede.

You're the only one spouting this nonsense. I already posted fts for Galactus. You didn't accept it so it's well past time for you to move on. I can't help you understand common sense.

Back on topic, Thor destroyed an AMPED Galactus which puts him in a tier of his own right now. I wonder if Doomsday could beat this AMPED Galactus. Most gave the edge to this AMPED Galactus because they know that a character fts carry over from comic to comic. If he was FTLESS, people wouldn't have given him the win. Thanks peeps for answer who would win in this battle. I'm done here.

JBL
Galactus is not a new Character. It's the SAME galactus. He gets ALL his previous feats. It was flat out stated that he was amped and much stronger. it's funny how people run their mouth about this but don't say nothing about those feetless chains that was supposed to be hauling Stars and unbreakable. I'll tell you the bias on this site is ridiculous.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Galactus is not a new Character. It's the SAME galactus. He gets ALL his previous feats. It was flat out stated that he was amped and much stronger. it's funny how people run their mouth about this but don't say nothing about those feetless chains that was supposed to be hauling Stars and unbreakable. I'll tell you the bias on this site is ridiculous.

🤣🤣🤣... preach JBL. Sin thinks Galactus showings just disappear because he is in a new comic.

Sin I AM
You're the only one spouting this nonsense. I already posted fts for Galactus. You didn't accept it so it's well past time for you to move on. I can't help you understand common sense.

Back on topic, Thor destroyed an AMPED Galactus which puts him in a tier of his own right now. I wonder if Doomsday could beat this AMPED Galactus. Most gave the edge to this AMPED Galactus because they know that a character fts carry over from comic to comic. If he was FTLESS, people wouldn't have given him the win. Thanks peeps for answer who would win in this battle. I'm done here.

You're an idiot. You're using Thor feats to validate Galactus.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL

You're also an idiot because you're co-signing his stupidity

JBL
You're also an idiot because you're co-signing his stupidity I don't argue with clueless women. You have no idea how stupid your post read. Calling a well-established character featless because he got an amp. But anytime a DC character gets an amp or have no feats, you say absolutely nothing, and Carver exposed you for the biased poster you are.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
I don't argue with clueless women. You have no idea how stupid your post read. Calling a well-established character featless because he got an amp. But anytime a DC character gets an amp or have no feats, you say absolutely nothing, and Carver exposed you for the biased poster you are.

Sin is saying that Galactus ONLY gets his past feats. Nothing more.

DarkSaint85

Who has better feats, WWH or Savage?

JBL
Sin is saying that Galactus ONLY gets his past feats. Nothing more. Wrong. Sin is saying that the Amped Galactus has no feats despite it being the same Galactus that has plenty of past feats.

DarkSaint85
I think it's because comics are inconsistent.

Colossus, with the amp from Cyttorak AND 20% of the Phoenix Force, a limitless power of creation.....wasn't as impressive as all that. Certainly not Skyfather level.

Sodam Yat, a Daxamite who is on par with Superman, got the Ion entity AND a GL ring....and wasn't suddenly Skyfather level.

THIS amped Galactus, in his short number of showings, was hurt by Skuttlebutt, who is explicitly weaker than Beta Ray Bill, a mid herald.

In comics, amps don't mean much because we don't use handbooks to debate, we use on panel showings.

DarkSaint85
I mean....we could scale here right?

So DoS Doomsday survived a Guardian of the Universe (so..Skyfather?) kamikazing on him, which tore a hole in reality. This Doomsday is vastly more powerful on paper, so ignoring what he actually did in H/P, no energy attacks would even faze him.

lawest9

The bias is throwup worthy So you intentionally created a spite thread?

Stoic
Whatever. Galactus states on panel that he is more powerful than he had ever been in the past to his recollection. If you want to understand how powerful Galactus was , simply read his past appearances.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Wrong. Sin is saying that the Amped Galactus has no feats despite it being the same Galactus that has plenty of past feats. Please reread Sins earlier posts. It's clear she said that Carv might as well use annihilation Galactus (one of the strongest versions we seen).

Or just ask Sin this question : "Do you believe that this amped version has access to all his past feats?" Instead of jumping to conclusions.

DarkSaint85
Whatever. Galactus states on panel that he is more powerful than he had ever been in the past to his recollection. If you want to understand how powerful Galactus was , simply read his past appearances.

We all know comic characters say things like this all the time. Spider-Man has NEVER been punched this hard before..... Superman has NEVER faced such a powerful opponent before.....Hulk has NEVER been angrier.....etc etc.

It doesn't mean squat, unless we have the feats.

h1a8
Hypothetical Question :
If a character has lifted 100 tons in a comic (their best feat or the most they have been shown to lift in their history) but are much later (under a different writer) given an amp in strength and then lifted 80 tons but failed to lift 90 tons.

Does the amped version of this character get access to their old feat (100 ton feat) or they are limited to 80 tons since they failed to lift 90 tons but successfully lifted 80 tons?

Diesldude
You're also an idiot because you're co-signing his stupidity sin laying the smackdown. laughing out loud
The three troll brothers tried to triple team her and she was still too much. Practically ignored little Trollberto and sent him to the sit in the corner.

-Pr-
1 low showing by characters we have no indication on how strong they are versus an entire arc with nothing but high showings for the character? If I have 8 high showings and 1 undecided showing (we have no clue how strong the person was that threw the rock), the 8 high showings IS the average. Think about it like this, Antimonitor, current version, have minimum durability showings, but, he got hit by a car that explosion was strong enough to not only separate the 3 brothers but it weakened the Monitors. Is this their average or are we just accepting highs for them?

https://ibb.co/kQQZQxc
https://ibb.co/PgC8tjx

I want to point out that Antimonitor heard the horn before the car showed up. I'm throwing that out there for a reason. Please let me know if the monitors have less than car level durability.

Sounds like you just haven't read the rules of the forum, and that you want to have your cake and eat it too.

We go by averages. Highs, extreme or not, are still highs.

==

Also, victim mentalities belong on the GDF, not here. Kindly stop being little shits about it.

AlbertoJohnAvil

How's he featless he took out four planets that were super charged with energy like they couldn't stop him . An he already had years of feats if he didn't have years of feats an then got a sudden Amp like goku that yeah that's stupid cause he hasn't done anything. We've seen galactus destroy a universe in atleast one occasion an it took two pheonixs not two users two actually forces to beat him in another one because he started eating one force. He doesn't needs feats he's already done everything he needed an Thor already used his gathered energy against the black winter which shows he had a shit load of energy he just didn't get a chance to use it.

Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about, it's embarrassing.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by JBL
I don't argue with clueless women. You have no idea how stupid your post read. Calling a well-established character featless because he got an amp. But anytime a DC character gets an amp or have no feats, you say absolutely nothing, and Carver exposed you for the biased poster you are.

Proverbs 27:15-17

Never argue with a woman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
We all know comic characters say things like this all the time. Spider-Man has NEVER been punched this hard before..... Superman has NEVER faced such a powerful opponent before.....Hulk has NEVER been angrier.....etc etc.

It doesn't mean squat, unless we have the feats.

And yet The difference is that Surfer is the one that let's us know he is more powerful and Big G confirms with him eating the planets and we see the obvious change in him. 👍🏾

Adam Grimes
This thread hurts to read.

Diesldude

Diesldude

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
sin laying the smackdown. laughing out loud
The three troll brothers tried to triple team her and she was still too much. Practically ignored little Trollberto and sent him to the sit in the corner. Sin laying the smackdown??? LMAO!!!! Anybody that thinks Galactus doesn't get Galactus feats is an idiot. Lying is a SIN anyway. So the name fits perfectly. And of course you would agree with SIN. PRICELESS, NOT EVEN I CAN BUY SUCH LAUGHABLE ENTERTAINMENT.

carver9
Please reread Sins earlier posts. It's clear she said that Carv might as well use annihilation Galactus (one of the strongest versions we seen).

Or just ask Sin this question : "Do you believe that this amped version has access to all his past feats?" Instead of jumping to conclusions.

That's not what Sin is saying. She said this Galactus doesn't have any fts and it's because he is in a Thor comic. Her post is the worst thing I've seen on KMC besides the post Dark always try to do to defend ridiculous posts.

AlbertoJohnAvil
but you get your ass raked on the daily. laughing out loud You three clowns tried to triple team sin and failed miserably. Smh

laughing out loud How does her ignoring facts count as LaYiNg ThE SmACkDOWn

Only reason you dickriding her is cuz u so desperately want emotional support and cuz I don't take you serious and laugh at ur existence, stay butthurt idiot laughing out loud

Sin I AM
That's not what Sin is saying. She said this Galactus doesn't have any fts and it's because he is in a Thor comic. Her post is the worst thing I've seen on KMC besides the post Dark always try to do to defend ridiculous posts.

That's not what I said.

You've been here long enough. When you use a specific version HP Doomsday, Trion Juggernaut, Old Man Logan, KC Superman, whoever in the op... that particular characters feats are the ones we draw from. I never said we couldn't use his old stuff... he's still Galactus. I said his new stuff amounts to jack shit because he simply didn't do anything. And every time I ask for a feat you mention Thor's feats. You're using a no limit fallacy based off a statement and we simply do not debate like that here. We need proof. It's GALACTUS worst depiction. He couldn't even control the pc properly from a mere skyfather (if that) who's held the throne for like ten minutes. Show me what he did after the amp to prove that he's so far beyond the likes of Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
Same Galactus had Surfer hiding secrets from him..

And when amped, was hurt by Skuttlebutt, who is explicitly below BRB, a mid herald.

But no. That just shows how powerful BRB/Skuttlebutt/Surfer are, lmao. All circular.

carver9

carver9

carver9

Continued. You're either taking back what you said or you believe an AMPED character gets weaker. Choose one.

DarkSaint85
Who has better feats, S1M or Superman?

DarkSaint85
Who has better durability feats, Savage Hulk or WWH?

Adam Grimes

And when amped, was hurt by Skuttlebutt, who is explicitly below BRB, a mid herald.

But no. That just shows how powerful BRB/Skuttlebutt/Surfer are, lmao. All circular. I agree.

Adam Grimes

JBL
SMH!! Dark, Sin and dude are worse than curly, Larry and moe when it comes to comprehending comics.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I agree.

So you agree that World Forger is a weakling because he got taken out by a car explosion (that isn't even the worse of his showings). Also, when did Skuttlebucket hurt Galactus?

JBL
and now here comes adam. Its funny though, their very names follow a well known pattern of foolish. ADAM was a SAINT, he then committed SIN and was destined to DIE. All because he listened to a foolish woman.

-Pr-
Personal attacks stop now. That means everybody. And kindly stop ruining the damn thread, even if I'm not even sure it should stay open at all.

AlbertoJohnAvil

But no. That just shows how powerful BRB/Skuttlebutt/Surfer are, lmao. All circular.

What? the fact Surfer and Nova 2 of his oldest heralds were basically scared of the idea of G with that extra power, lends some type of credence.

carver9
Perpetua and TBWL was getting hurt by planetary bodies, lol, but I don't see them using that against them and I actually mean hurt by it.

DarkSaint85
So you agree that World Forger is a weakling because he got taken out by a car explosion (that isn't even the worse of his showings). Also, when did Skuttlebucket hurt Galactus?

https://i.postimg.cc/k5DKDQr9/RCO021-1580329491.jpg

When I am right, I am right.

He was also amped here, btw.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Perpetua and TBWL was getting hurt by planetary bodies, lol, but I don't see them using that against them and I actually mean hurt by it.

That's because how the battle only appeared like that to....characters of limited knowledge. In reality:

https://i.postimg.cc/WpwNJ9tF/RCO008-1603799918.jpg

Reason why all this debate is raging on, for me, is because of the posters who are waging it.

Carter et al always talk about feats. 'Post WF's COMBAT feats!' 'What has he done?' etc etc.

Nvm that we get multiple statements as to his power. so when the tables are turned...looks like they don't like it one bit.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Show me how Galan was "hurt" wat injury he sustained? laughing out loud In the scan I showed, does he look "hurt"

also he finished eating one planet out five after being starved and drain of energy from fighting black winter this is why context is important because without it we misread panels Saint.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Saint, you do realize not only was this Galactus targetting Thor before he got hit, he hadn't taken the power of all five planets yet (this was the first planet they reached)?

How did you miss this?

https://i.postimg.cc/LYCLcfWM/157183488-1635046853350078-2220345988404099457-o.jpg

carver9
Lol... that's not hurt. Also, how powerful is Skuttlebucket weapons?

DarkSaint85
Lol... that's not hurt. Also, how powerful is Skuttlebucket weapons?

Nice, so when Galactus screams aghhh and shields his face, it's because he's sniffing his armpits or dabbing or whatever. Good logic thumb up

Skuttlebutt is explicitly not as powerful as BRB. Who is a mid herald. If you want the scans, let me know. Hello!

But here are heralds, lowly heralds, against Skuttlebutt. No screams.

And Stardust (i.e. a herald level being) was taking attacks from:
https://i.imgur.com/g4hDuPz.jpg

Surfer was being knocked around, but no exclamation like Galactus:
https://imgur.com/a/gFzQ286

And here is Thor, a High Herald:
https://i.postimg.cc/qqKSpyfP/RCO012.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil

carver9
Nope, not hurt at all.

DarkSaint85
Nope, not hurt at all.

Agghh!! Said Galactus, as he creamed from the sheer pleasure of being stroked by Skuttlebutt.

AlbertoJohnAvil
um saint, he was blindsided by a large scale attack by someone looking for him already. That's like saying you would not flinch from a blow that comes from behind as you prepare to punch someone in front.
Unless you're aware of someone behind you, no matter how powerful you are, you are going to feel it.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude
https://i.postimg.cc/k5DKDQr9/RCO021-1580329491.jpg

When I am right, I am right.

He was also amped here, btw.

Is that a nosebleed from a brick?

DarkSaint85
Is that a nosebleed from a brick?

Tbf, Cosmic Herald King Surfer Allfather Thor was hurt by Stormbreaker there (which, as the next comic showed, was less than Mjolnir lol).

Which adds further evidence to our stance that we can't just rely on statements to gauge power levels.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Agghh!! Said Galactus, as he creamed from the sheer pleasure of being stroked by Skuttlebutt.

after he was ambushed. Unprepared for a back strike. You either scream out, or get KOd before the opportunity when that happens.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud I still want to know why him being "hurt" after consuming one planet suddenly invalidates his power status after consuming all five planets.....

Sin I AM
Continued. You're either taking back what you said or you believe an AMPED character gets weaker. Choose one.

I asked you to provide a feat you didn't. It's not rocket science.

carver9

Sin

So you agree that the fts in this Galactus respect thread belongs to the Galactus in this comic or are you saying an amp made him weaker? Yes or no?

carver9
I challenge either Dark, Sin, Adam Grimes, or Diesldude (lol) to a battle zone of this topic. You can all team up if you want. My goal is to prove that this version of Galactus is more powerful than your standard version of Galactus. 1 post. Your goal is to prove that he is weaker, my goal is to show that he is more powerful than the Galactus we all know and love. I prefer the judges to be Galan, Leo and Smurph.

AlbertoJohnAvil
GALACTUS saying he's more powerful than before should be taken as fact since he would know if he was more powerful than before especially if the narrative of the story follows along with that. Now if the narrative goes against the statements then you follow the narrative

carver9
GALACTUS saying he's more powerful than before should be taken as fact since he would know if he was more powerful than before especially if the narrative of the story follows along with that. Now if the narrative goes against the statements then you follow the narrative

They are going to accept my BZ. Quad team against me to prove otherwise. Haven't BZ in a while. Can't wait.

AlbertoJohnAvil
They are going to accept my BZ. Quad team against me to prove otherwise. Haven't BZ in a while. Can't wait.

some stories are narrative heavy and don't give visual feats, just character statements and narrative setting. Like this one Galactus doesnt actually get to DO anything as he spends the entire time collecting power then getting double crossed

carver9
some stories are narrative heavy and don't give visual feats, just character statements and narrative setting. Like this one Galactus doesnt actually get to DO anything as he spends the entire time collecting power then getting double crossed

Should be obvious that he is amped. They feel different about it, so a BZ should solidify this.

DarkSaint85
I challenge either Dark, Sin, Adam Grimes, or Diesldude (lol) to a battle zone of this topic. You can all team up if you want. My goal is to prove that this version of Galactus is more powerful than your standard version of Galactus. 1 post. Your goal is to prove that he is weaker, my goal is to show that he is more powerful than the Galactus we all know and love. I prefer the judges to be Galan, Leo and Smurph.

I will take this up with you.

The topic will be: based on feats performed by each version of Galactus being debated, my version is more powerful than yours.

Carver's version, of course, being limited to that Galactus as seen in Thor #2-Thor....#6?#7?

carver9
That's not the debate. You're saying this version of Galactus isn't more powerful than regular Galactus and I'm saying he is more powerful. You can post all of the fts you want but my goal is to prove that he is more powerful than standard Galactus. That's it. You have to prove that he is weaker. He's less powerful than your standard Galactus. Post all of the ft you want but again, all I have to prove is that this Galactus>the Galactus we all know. Get it?

DarkSaint85
Based on statements? Or feats?

That's the debate I am going with.

carver9
Example, when Darkseid absorbed Zeus...

https://ibb.co/LpXWZS6

I KNOW he is more powerful than this slim Darkseid even though the comic ended with buff Darkseid...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130883/6533337-zeus-vs-darkseid-rebirth-1-e1514625089667.jpg

Skinny Darkseid have better fts than buff Darkseid "in that comic" but buff Darkseid is more powerful. Skinny Darkseid had a better showing against Wonder Woman than buff Darkseid did but buff Darkseid is still more powerful. This is my argument. Even though (in that specific comic) buff Darkseid did nothing but stand there at the end of the issue, him absorbing Zeus is proof that he is more powerful than slim Darkseid even though slim Darkseid (in that comic) had better showings. smile

Your argument goes against this so my goal is to prove that Galactus goal was to become more powerful and he did become more powerful than his average self. You can post all of the fts you want, my entire goal in this BZ is to just prove that this version of Galactus>regular Galactus.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Theres really nothing in this series to use because even as Galactus gets amped he gets weakened by Thor and then eventually killed. At best it can be used to show that Galactus contains energy enough to destroy the black winter and that's about it.

AND To be fair to colossus he was constantly trying NOT to use his amps as they clashed with his pacifistic nature.

Skuttlebutt has been geared out to harm and/or attempt to kill Galactus for a while since the mini where BRB ran around trying to kill Galactus so him being hurt in a surprise attack by it isnt that out of nowhere.

DarkSaint85
Sure, you can rely on pure statements and I rely on feats and statements?. When? And what are the stakes? Self-bans, avatar/Sig changes, bans for other posters, behaviour changes, what?

carver9
Why do we have to do steps? Is this a new thing with BZ? Do people not just do them for fun or to just settle disputes anymore?

DarkSaint85
If you're that sure, let's go for it. Defeating you knowing that it would actually stick with you and you have to leave or change your Sig or whatever is fun.

We can even put other posters on the line. So if you lose, for example, Albert AND you have to leave for six months smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
Based on statements? Or feats?

That's the debate I am going with.

We literally see the energy he has in him when thor uses him as a weapon. If the character and the narrative tell you the character is more powerful, then they are more powerful. You just cant quantify how much more powerful they are.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Skuttlebutt dropped Silver Surfer ass off at the pool. Albeit, for a few seconds at most. This scan with Big G is no different.

https://i.postimg.cc/s1WPTVd6/159288604-10225158933068734-6056893071736048403-o.jpg

Do people not know scuttlebutt is a celestial grade ship?..,

DarkSaint85
Carve to Albie right now:

https://i.postimg.cc/prK8CSV9/download.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
You didn't make not one point on this thread yet, Scuttlebutt has been equipped with weapons to combat cosmic entities. Also a reaction isn't necessary meaning "hurt". If you flash a light in someone's face they'd have the same reaction mostly. Are they hurt? no.

Sin I AM
Sin

So you agree that the fts in this Galactus respect thread belongs to the Galactus in this comic or are you saying an amp made him weaker? Yes or no?

Galactus is Galactus of course. The amp did nothing as portrayed on panel.

Diesldude

JBL
I challenge either Dark, Sin, Adam Grimes, or Diesldude (lol) to a battle zone of this topic. You can all team up if you want. My goal is to prove that this version of Galactus is more powerful than your standard version of Galactus. 1 post. Your goal is to prove that he is weaker, my goal is to show that he is more powerful than the Galactus we all know and love. I prefer the judges to be Galan, Leo and Smurph. Are they really saying that the amp didn't make Galactus more powerful??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Are they really saying that the amp didn't make Galactus more powerful??

That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying this Galactus had no feats that we haven't seen before.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Are they really saying that the amp didn't make Galactus more powerful??

Lol... yep. They are saying the amp made him weaker. Basically saying Galactus ate all of those planets to make himself weaker against Black Winter even though Galactus said he is more powerful than he's ever been. Not only that. They are saying that Galactus lied when he said he is more powerful than he's ever been but they listened to a liar that said the chains that Superman broke is unbreakable and pulled stars. Soooooo, they are accepting statements from a compulsive liar but they are discrediting Galactus himself that said he feels more powerful than ever, lol. THEN, they are using skuttlebucket as a low showing and a rock being thrown at Thor as an average but they ignored Antimonitor getting knocked out by a car explosion with the ending results being World Forger and his brothers becoming weakened and again, this is from a car explosion. 1+1=hypocrites

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>