Match Sundipped Superman feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
*Who can match it in terms of power, or exceed it*

high end feats only

contestants:

Odin
Thanos
Galactus
Mephisto
Surtur
King Thor
Phoenix

https://i.postimg.cc/XGVN81k7/6960938-sundipped-superman.jpg

Diesldude
Nobody.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
*Who can match it in terms of power, or exceed it*

high end feats only

contestants:

Odin
Thanos
Galactus
Mephisto
Surtur
King Thor
Phoenix

https://i.postimg.cc/XGVN81k7/6960938-sundipped-superman.jpg

It's not a power feat it's a speed feat but to answer your question none.

Booya_69

lawest9
Totally, Supes only.

JBL
Light taking hours to catch up to him and it's the fastest he has ever moved?? Kind of slow and as stated, it's a speed feat and not a power feat. Maybe two of them can match or exceed that speed.

Sin I AM
Being fast in DC equals power. In Marvel it's rarely even mentioned

h1a8
Tbh traveling faster than light through continuous acceleration from rest implies infinite energy and force when relativity exists in a universe (D.C.). Why? Because mass increases asymptomatically as one approaches the speed of light. That means one will gain a mass higher than any number that can be assigned before reaching light speed.

xJLxKing
LMAO none of those on the list can do it
Superman was moving so fast, dude ripped through dimensions and vibrations were felt everywhere.

JBL
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman was moving so fast, dude ripped through dimensions and vibrations were felt everywhere. Moving so fast that it takes hours for light to catch up with is a feat plenty of characters can do drunk and taking a nap along the way.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman was moving so fast, dude ripped through dimensions and vibrations were felt everywhere. Yeah, pretty much this.

ShadowFyre
No one can. Superman is so cool.

JBL
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No one can. Superman is so cool. Some of them can teleport maybe?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Moving so fast that it takes hours for light to catch up with is a feat plenty of characters can do drunk and taking a nap along the way.

Name them, and for every character you name, post scans of then doing so drunk and taking a nap along the way smile

Diesldude

qwertyuiop1998
Didnt the scan say Superman's speed is beyond physics and imagination(And considering Superman reaches the 6th dimension, A place that beyond imagination. I will take this statement literally).
So the character needs to be faster than imagination to even have a shot shifty

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
You have to be faster than imagination to accomplish this now?

https://i.postimg.cc/QVPXFgL4/giphy.gif

I swear to god the superman brigade have the biggest mentally handicapped people. I would ask why do y'all still exist on this earth but even y'all don't know that answer

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Well yeah because the feat is him flying faster than imagination. Should ask the OP,I guess

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Surfer and Gladiator have crossed galaxies in the blink of an eye. That alone leaves light behind by around 105k years. Mjolnir has crossed the nine realms and to the reach of the galaxy and back to earth in seconds.

Light here was behind Supes by only hours.

Diesldude

qwertyuiop1998
Surfer and Gladiator have crossed galaxies in the blink of an eye. That alone leaves light behind by around 105k years. Mjolnir has crossed the nine realms and to the reach of the galaxy and back to earth in seconds.

Light here was behind Supes by only hours. And Superman flies to the 6th dimension and shakes every dimension while doing it smile
So you need to show me character that can go faster than imagination and shake every dimension while doing that

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
I'm not sure what OP is asking.

If the other characters it names have not flown faster than imagination, then none of them can match it. Simples.

qwertyuiop1998
laughing out loud What a dumbass. How was the only quantifiable portion the flowery speech but the faster then imagination not? Also.. what was the distance? Because the 6th dimension is literally beyond imagination. But Superman still reached it by flying from a pocket universe?

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
They can fly faster than imagination? Please post scans of others doing this. Thanks.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Don't need to. if we're gonna throw out the actual physics in the scan as "flowery text" then Namor can match this feat as he managed to swim against time itself, which even the Silver Surfer couldn't do in the same situation: iirc Namor was even pulling him at the same time.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Beyond physics is right. Sound waves don't travel in space because they require a medium to transfer the energy of the sound......

DarkSaint85
Well as OP, if you're throwing out portions of the feat and then asking people to match the feat.....laughing out loud

qwertyuiop1998
@AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol Alberto can you read?
"He is locked away in a galaxy made to contain him"
Not a galaxy away
Here WF stated he made the pocket universe to hold Superman, And the other JL members are in another realm.
WF also said If Superman leaps, Superman will die in space and drift back to this planet. Does that sound like Superman was in another galaxy to you?
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-21?id=152935#5

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Yet another concession from Albie for me laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
A galaxy meant to contain him could just as easily just mean a galaxy with no sun to properly power him, not a galaxy locked in a dimension.

Juntai
Supermans flown between galaxies in moments too. This is meant to be much faster.

qwertyuiop1998
@AlbertoJohnAvil
Again, Locked away in a galaxy =//= galaxy away
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lock%20away
Try something called education, Its good for you
And the scan you showed literally showed us it was a star not WF's world. As we see when Batman move the star in the same issue
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-23?id=154764#21
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-23?id=154764#22

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Writers for this arc were hella inconsistent which undermines everything you've been trying to back up.

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
@AlbertoJohnAvil
So you admitted he wasnt a galaxy away? Concession accepted
Also why the hell the statement that Superman was locked in a galaxy proves he wasnt in another universe? A pocket universe can contain a galaxy, No?

AlbertoJohnAvil
how far DID he travel? That's the problem: the writing is garbage and makes the question impossible to answer. On one page he crossed between dimensions, but on several other pages it's only between galaxies, The scans themselves are giving any reasonable debater solid evidence to doubt the physics of the feat as well as the scope of the actual feat itself. laughing out loud I bet you thought this was impressive huh

qwertyuiop1998
Writers for this arc were hella inconsistent which undermines everything you've been trying to back up. Ah, But you op was asking

So you need to prove your character can
1 Go faster than physics and imagination
2 MFTL speed
3 Shake every dimension while doing it

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
@AlbertoJohnAvil
Also why the hell the statement that Superman was locked in a galaxy proves he wasnt in another universe? A pocket universe can contain a galaxy, No?

First, What exactly is a pocket universe anyway? Explain

qwertyuiop1998
how far DID he travel? That's the problem: the writing is garbage and makes the question impossible to answer. On one page he crossed between dimensions, but on several other pages it's only between galaxies, The scans themselves are giving any reasonable debater solid evidence to doubt the physics of the feat as well as the scope of the actual feat itself. laughing out loud I bet you thought this was impressive huh
Good thing is your op is asking who can match it and not specify in travelling distance smile
Which means you need to prove your characters can 1 Go faster than imagination and physics 2 MFTL speed 3 Shake every dimension while doing it

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ah, But you op was asking

So you need to prove your character can
1 Go faster than physics and imagination
2 MFTL speed

What does being "beyond imagination" entail, in regards to simply reaching it?

qwertyuiop1998
First, What exactly is a pocket universe anyway? Explain Need faster than imagination speed per your own scan wink

AlbertoJohnAvil
@AlbertoJohnAvil

it could contain a galaxy, but then why change the terminology? If I lock someone away in a dimension of my own making and make a little galaxy in it... they're trapped in the dimension, not the galaxy. The dimension is the prison, anything I put in it is just dressing, especially if escaping the galaxy *still leaves them inside the dimension*.
You don't lock someone inside an actual jail, and then just refer to the entire jail as the cafeteria when you send them to it to eat.

We don't know if Superman escaped the cafeteria or the jail, and it's the writers' fault.

qwertyuiop1998
What does being "beyond imagination" entail, in regards to simply reaching it? So now you just keep asking question and no answer? Then I guess your answer is no I cant give a scan to prove those character can match this Supermans feat

Juntai

qwertyuiop1998
it could contain a galaxy, but then why change the terminology? If I lock someone away in a dimension of my own making and make a little galaxy in it... they're trapped in the dimension, not the galaxy. The dimension is the prison, anything I put in it is just dressing, especially if escaping the galaxy *still leaves them inside the dimension*.
You don't lock someone inside an actual jail, and then just refer to the entire jail as the cafeteria when you send them to it to eat.

We don't know if Superman escaped the cafeteria or the jail, and it's the writers' fault. Because writers dont need to use the exact word to describe the same thing, Which happens a lot in daily expressions.
Superman was in a galaxy that belongs to a pocket universe, Same as we are in a galaxy that belongs to the universe

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
Except you know, WF literally said he was in a pocket universe
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-21?id=152935#5

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998

DarkSaint85
What does being "beyond imagination" entail, in regards to simply reaching it?

I don't know, but without proof, none of the characters you named have feats saying they can match it.

Good thread thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
So youre saying either
A( Supermans flown a galaxy in moments, Which rebutting your argument that Superman wasnt that fast because light needs hour to catch him. We know crossing a galaxy in moments requires far faster speed than that
B( Supermans speed is transdimensional, Which Im fine with it stick out tongue

qwertyuiop1998
If he was faster than lightyears, he would be years ahead of light. He was only hours ahead. Ah, But according to you he was at least a galaxy away(hundreds of lightyears) from WF's world. And Superman just flied through it in moments

abhilegend
Why even bother at this?

AlbertoJohnAvil

Adam Grimes
If he was faster than lightyears, he would be years ahead of light. He was only hours ahead. How many hours are there in a year?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ah, But according to you he was at least a galaxy away(hundreds of lightyears) from WF's world. And Superman just flied through it in moments WELL according to the writers it was only hours ahead of light

qwertyuiop1998
WELL according to the writers it was only hours ahead of light And according to the writer its speed is beyond imagination and physics, Traveling the pocket universe to the 6th dimension in moments, Shaking every dimension.
So lets do this again
For characters to match this feat, They need to prove they can
1 Go faster than imagination and physics
2 MFTL speed

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
How many hours in a year Alberto? Bear in mind that even milk way is 100,000 light years
And even we assuming Superman was following trail to 6th dimension. How does it negate Superman has transimdensional speed? He still needs to fly through dimensions by himself, no?

AlbertoJohnAvil
And according to the writer its speed is beyond imagination and physics, Traveling the pocket universe to the 6th dimension in moments, Shaking every dimension.
So lets do this again
For characters to match this feat, They need to prove they can
2 MFTL speed
3 Shake every dimension while doing it And according to the writer, said speed puts him just hours ahead of light. Technically that just puts him beyond physics anyway.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Also said pocket universe is in the same dimension.

qwertyuiop1998
And according to the writer, said speed puts him just hours ahead of light. Technically that just puts him beyond physics anyway. Also put him ahead imagination and shake every dimension while just flying big grin
Again, Please prove your character can meet the 3 conditions
2 MFTL speed

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
@AlbertoJohnAvil
Ah, But if we using the actual physics Superman would have flown thousands of years to pass a galaxy let alone a pocket universe but in the comic he actually just crossed it in moments. So light needs hours to catch him sounds more like flowery speech in this context, Dont you think? wink

AlbertoJohnAvil
How many hours in a year Alberto? Bear in mind that even milk way is 100,000 light years
And even we assuming Superman was following trail to 6th dimension. How does it negate Superman has transimdensional speed? He still needs to fly through dimensions by himself, no? .....per a quick Google search, 8760. So, by the math,Superman was moving around 8760 times slower than a light-year in said scan which is far slower than marvel characters already listed in the thread.

qwertyuiop1998
.....per a quick Google search, 8760. So, by the math,Superman was moving around 8760 times slower than a light-year in said scan which is far slower than marvel characters already listed in the thread. But we see him fly thousands of light years IN MOMENTS. So you literally proved that light needs hours to catch him is a flowery speech big grin

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
Lol, First it isnt pocket universe just galaxy, Then the pocket universe was in 6th dimension, Now you come to "small galaxies" fabrication
Again lets use your RL science, Lois wouldnt be able to see Superman because he was faster than light and we human beings cant recognize it.
How does it make sense to you Alberto?

AlbertoJohnAvil

One Big Mob
Just shows writers don't know every feat when they use blanket statements, nor do they even understand their own writing.

I like how the focus in this thread is on light when it says it would take sound months to catch up. Not only sound catching up in months but Anvil is too weak to notice that they clearly go up in scale the longer it takes for a more accurate measurement and he's letting people walk all over him with "hours could be all of them."

It's similar to the Flash thing. These writers simply don't understand the calculation or they're unaware of better feats. They don't debate this, they just write it.

And by writers I mean Scott Snyder sucks. If he were aware of faster speeds he would have adjusted since his version always needs to be the best.

That being said, the wording either matters or it doesn't depending if you care more about what he did than the description. Or maybe the description was accurate and it was still seen as ungodly speed. I don't get the need to have everything be the best travel feat ever personally when the big feat was the punch. It either goes from having the best side effects to his speed while he has technically faster or it's just his fastest ever while he's amped.

Comics.

qwertyuiop1998
@AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol, You said Superman is a galaxy away from WF's world
]
And we both see Superman immediately fly through the pocket universe or galaxy per your own words and punch WF

Booya_69

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
Snyder is an idiot I agree. I mean he literally wrote the 6th dimension is beyond imagination even though it clearly is an imagination
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-19?id=151014#14
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-25?id=156396#5
But that doesnt change you need to prove your characters to meet those 3 conditions since it was stated in comic although it doesnt make any sense
1 Go beyond imagination and physics
2 MFTL speed
3 Shake every dimension as a side-effect

Diesldude

JBL
Didnt the scan say Superman's speed is beyond physics and imagination(And considering Superman reaches the 6th dimension, A place that beyond imagination. I will take this statement literally).
So the character needs to be faster than imagination to even have a shot shifty If it takes light hours to catch up with him, that's slow as hell compared to something like Gladiator covering 200 light-years in minutes. That feat of Superman is NOT impressive at all.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
And even we assuming Superman was following trail to 6th dimension. How does it negate Superman has transimdensional speed? He still needs to fly through dimensions by himself, no?

Where does he traverse dimensions? Are the stars somehow bridging dimensions? They're ALL in world forgers fake JL future dimension. At no point does it state he's changing dimensions unless I missed that part. Batman used the device world forger used to create the universe they are in, to alter that universe by stringing a line of stars from the trap WF build in that universe for superman, to where they would ultimately face WF. Superman escaped the planet because of the trail batman left and followed it to the fight. He flew at least hundreds of times faster than the speed of light (which is very much beyond physics) But I don't remember any part where he crossed dimensions.
Also speed of light is fast enough to be transdimensional in DC, as Speed of light is the minimum speed for entering the speed force

qwertyuiop1998
Again, You dodging my question laughing
Whether he was in a galaxy or pocket universe doesnt matter, Because if you trying to use "light needs hours to catch him" as a proof to the speed's maximum then Superman would have travel at least years to reach WF's world. But Superman actually only just took moments to travel this distance
Yourself said WFs hammer already in motion
We all know light needs hours to catch him is similar to the Flash thing. These writers simply don't do the calculation. They don't debate this, they just write it.
So essentially if you want to match the feat, You need to prove your characters meet the three condition because that is what the comic stated and the writer's intentions
1 Go faster than physics and imagination( At a speed beyond physics. Beyond imagination
2 MFTL speed( Light needs hours to catch him)
3 Shake every dimension while doing it (His approach can be felt across every dimension and WF actually feels the vibration of his approach)

qwertyuiop1998
Where does he traverse dimensions? Are the stars somehow bridging dimensions? They're ALL in world forgers fake JL future dimension. At no point does it state he's changing dimensions unless I missed that part. Batman used the device world forger used to create the universe they are in, to alter that universe by stringing a line of stars from the trap WF build in that universe for superman, to where they would ultimately face WF. Superman escaped the planet because of the trail batman left and followed it to the fight. He flew at least hundreds of times faster than the speed of light (which is very much beyond physics) But I don't remember any part where he crossed dimensions.
Also speed of light is fast enough to be transdimensional in DC, as Speed of light is the minimum speed for entering the speed force
He was in a pocket universe and it didnt state he was in 6th dimension. But if you want to go by explicit statements then sure like I said before you need to prove your characters can meet the 3 conditions I mentioned because they are explicitly stated in comics

1 Go faster than physics and imagination( At a speed beyond physics. Beyond imagination
3 Shake every dimension while doing it (His approach can be felt across every dimension and WF actually feels the vibration of his approach)
And dont give me when some characters achieve 2 they will automatically achieve 1 and 3 shit
Because we actually see Superman has tons of examples where he travels galaxies( Much faster than "light needs hours to catch him"wink but doesnt have the same effects as we see in this feat( shaking every dimension for instance)
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d5e749f027fcc2e589a6848a37bcfd25

JBL
Whether he was in a galaxy or pocket universe doesnt matter, Because if you trying to use "light needs hours to catch him" as a proof to the speed's maximum then Superman would have travel at least years to reach WF's world. But Superman actually only just took moments to travel this distance
We all know light needs hours to catch him is similar to the Flash thing. These writers simply don't do the calculation. They don't debate this, they just write it.
So essentially if you want to match the feat, You need to prove your characters meet the three condition because that is what the comic stated and the writer's intentions
3 Shake every dimension while doing it (His approach can be felt across every dimension and WF actually feels the vibration of his approach) Actually, we go by what the writer states. So if flash evacuating that City and was stated to be moving just under the speed of light, then thats what happened. You can't add on to it. It was stated that it took light hours to catch up with him and that's it. that's the writers intent and we as readers cannot change it just because we don't like it. It does not matter what real life physics States, it's what he who wrote the book States.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
Actually, we go by what the writer states. So if flash evacuating that City and was stated to be moving just under the speed of light, then thats what happened. You can't add on to it. It was stated that it took light hours to catch up with him and that's it. that's the writers intent and we as readers cannot change it just because we don't like it. It does not matter what real life physics States, it's what he who wrote the book States.
Ah, Then like I said before prove those 3 conditions, As they also were stated in the comic

You cant pick and choose

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why even bother at this?

Because every hero needs a villain

AlbertoJohnAvil

He was in a pocket universe and it didnt state he was in 6th dimension. But if you want to go by explicit statements then sure like I said before you need to prove your characters can meet the 3 conditions I mentioned because they are explicitly stated in comics

And dont give me when some characters achieve 2 they will automatically achieve 1 and 3 shit
Because we actually see Superman has tons of examples where he travels galaxies( Much faster than "light needs hours to catch him"wink but doesnt have the same effects as we see in this feat( shaking every dimension for instance)
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d5e749f027fcc2e589a6848a37bcfd25

What a dumbass laughing out loud Comic Books are virtual violators of science almost every panel.
A pocket universe is not a seperste universe. It's a localized area (theoretically) in said same universe.
The only solid core data we have is that Superman went fast enough that light was hours behind. That doesnt violate the first statement "where he moved beyond imagination and physics", since minute particles have barely broken the speed of light.

Try again. I am going to keep kicking your ass on this if it takes a year for you to concede, you're not running from this kid.

AlbertoJohnAvil

JBL
Ah, Then like I said before prove those 3 conditions, As they also were stated in the comic

You cant pick and choose All those conditions falls under taking hours for light to catch up with. No matter what was going on, the speed is clearly given. A fighter jet can fly over an aircraft carrier and cause a sonic boom that knocks the coffee out of the admiral's hand and shatter windows, but that does not change the speed the jet was moving.

AlbertoJohnAvil
We see Mxy create a portal that leads him to the Sixth Dimension.....so they are all in the same dimension.

https://i.postimg.cc/9rjMRcTw/157867884-1636580039863426-636551527815541989-o.jpg

none of what you said made any sense. Traveling Light Hours is a measure of speed, which has absolutely nothing to do with how far he had to travel, a distance you can't quantify at all, since it was never given. He was moving faster than light, and given the battle that was raging while he was moving it took him somewhere in the neighborhood of a few minutes to get out of the galaxy he was held in, give or take.
You're right in that writers can't be trusted to be the sole arbiters of physics and whatnot in their universes, they're here to entertain us, not to rationalize every bit of the worlds they create superhero comics are fantasy fun for a reason, because the stories they tell are far beyond the realm of reality so while we can forgive them for this mistake, to take it at face value (which is exactly what we HAVE to do when trying to quantify this as a feat)), this feat is a TRASH SHOWING for Superman. laughing out loud

qwertyuiop1998
What a dumbass laughing out loud Comic Books are virtual violators of science almost every panel.
A pocket universe is not a seperste universe. It's a localized area (theoretically) in said same universe.
The only solid core data we have is that Superman went fast enough that light was hours behind. That doesnt violate the first statement "where he moved beyond imagination and physics", since minute particles have barely broken the speed of light.

Try again. I am going to keep kicking your ass on this if it takes a year for you to concede, you're not running from this kid.
Ah, So you dont have any solid statement that proves the pocket universe was in the 6th dimension while the comic actually stated his speed is beyond imagination.
Oh wait, You also concede his speed is beyond imagination lol.
Then lets try this again
Prove your characters meet the three conditions

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
If it takes light hours to catch up with him, that's slow as hell compared to something like Gladiator covering 200 light-years in minutes. That feat of Superman is NOT impressive at all. laughing out loud

qwertyuiop1998
We see Mxy create a portal that leads him to the Sixth Dimension.....so they are all in the same dimension.

https://i.postimg.cc/9rjMRcTw/157867884-1636580039863426-636551527815541989-o.jpg

none of what you said made any sense. Traveling Light Hours is a measure of speed, which has absolutely nothing to do with how far he had to travel, a distance you can't quantify at all, since it was never given. He was moving faster than light, and given the battle that was raging while he was moving it took him somewhere in the neighborhood of a few minutes to get out of the galaxy he was held in, give or take.
You're right in that writers can't be trusted to be the sole arbiters of physics and whatnot in their universes, they're here to entertain us, not to rationalize every bit of the worlds they create superhero comics are fantasy fun for a reason, because the stories they tell are far beyond the realm of reality so while we can forgive them for this mistake, to take it at face value (which is exactly what we HAVE to do when trying to quantify this as a feat)), this feat is a TRASH SHOWING for Superman. laughing out loud
And we also see WF kick Superman out of his world and contain Superman in a pocket universe
Good thing you dont ask measurable speed in your topic

So again, These three conditions that stated in comic

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ah, So you dont have any solid statement that proves the pocket universe was in the 6th dimension while the comic actually stated his speed is beyond imagination.
Oh wait, You also concede his speed is beyond imagination lol.
Then lets try this again
Prove your characters meet the three conditions

laughing out loud I already posted several scans proving you wrong, so, gonna ignore that. And" speed beyond imagination" IS. NOT. A. MEASUREMENT.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How many hours are there in a year? are you trying to get Trollberto to have a brain aneurysm?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Beyond imagination by only a few hours as stated
Also no proof to indicate he WASNT in the sixth dimension.
And no, a pocket universe is not an entire universe. It's a theoretical concept of a localized area in the SAME universe.
Heck the WF states thay Superman came out of the Dark Sector, in the same universe and dimension laughing out loud

JBL
Fun fact. Superman had to be amped to fly that fast and compared to other characters, that's slow as hell.

qwertyuiop1998
laughing out loud I already posted several scans proving you wrong, so, gonna ignore that. And" speed beyond imagination" IS. NOT. A. MEASUREMENT.
Proving me wrong on what?
Was his speed not beyond imagination? NO. Because now you actually concede that. You also concede the writer dont do calvulation when he was writing this.
And you dont prove he was in 6th dimension. You just give your conjecture not actual statement
You also keep dodging your topic wasnt asking measurable speed. Just match it in terms of power
Again. Please name the character who can meet the three conditions

qwertyuiop1998
Beyond imagination by only a few hours as stated
Also no proof to indicate he WASNT in the sixth dimension.
And no, a pocket universe is not an entire universe. It's a theoretical concept of a localized area in the SAME universe.
Heck the WF states thay Superman came out of the Dark Sector, in the same universe and dimension laughing out loud Same there is no indication he was in 6th domension. WF even stated jl were in another realm
Yes. WF stated Superman coming from dark sector when Superman had flown a period of time, Which made me actually can argue by the time WF noticed it Superman had already flown dimensions to reach 6th dimension
Nevertheless. Prove the three conditions plz

AlbertoJohnAvil
Proving me wrong on what?
Was his speed not beyond imagination? NO. Because now you actually concede that. You also concede the writer dont do calvulation when he was writing this.
And you dont prove he was in 6th dimension. You just give your conjecture not actual statement
You also keep dodging your topic wasnt asking measurable speed. Just match it in terms of power
Again. Please name the character who can meet the three conditions

Neither did you. We actually have evidence and statements showing he is in the same dimension.
So the writers are wrong about one thing but right about another? In the same panel?
Like I mentioned about the speed, nothing they said truly contradicts the other. Going MFTL alone is beyond physics, and thus beyond imagination. Then its was stated how fast beyond he went (by hours, so rather slow compared to others and some of his own feats).

AlbertoJohnAvil
Same there is no indication he was in 6th domension. WF even stated jl were in another realm
Yes. WF stated Superman coming from dark sector when Superman had flown a period of time, Which made me actually can argue by the time WF noticed it Superman had already flown dimensions to reach 6th dimension
Nevertheless. Prove the three conditions plz

No you cant not really. My stated he sent Superman to the sixth dimension through his portal, and the League later followed through. Nothing indicates he isn't in the sixth dimension.

Ffs english isn't even your first language, we just seem to be talking past each other in a way that is just frankly mind boggling unless you're just not understanding what I'M saying on a fundamental level.

qwertyuiop1998
Neither did you. We actually have evidence and statements showing he is in the same dimension.
So the writers are wrong about one thing but right about another? In the same panel?
Like I mentioned about the speed, nothing they said truly contradicts the other. Going MFTL alone is beyond physics, and thus beyond imagination. Then its was stated how fast beyond he went (by hours, so rather slow compared to others and some of his own feats). Where stated Superman was in 6th dimension when he was locked away in the pocket universe?
Eh. Yes. As yourself concede writers dont do calculation and Superman flied a pocket universe or galaxy IN MOMENTS
Again

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
I already posted it, you should try reading sometime. I'll post it again:

Both the Galaxy that Superman was in and the Earth the WF was on were in the same dimension

https://i.postimg.cc/GBdQK4N0/158676059-1636581823196581-7843847532009817378-o.jpg

Later confirmed to be the 'Dark Sector'

qwertyuiop1998
No you cant not really. My stated he sent Superman to the sixth dimension through his portal, and the League later followed through. Nothing indicates he isn't in the sixth dimension.

Ffs english isn't even your first language, we just seem to be talking past each other in a way that is just frankly mind boggling unless you're just not understanding what I'M saying on a fundamental level. And WF kicks Superman out his world amd locks Superman in a pocket universe where no indication to show its in 6th dimension
English may not be my first language but that doesnt necessarily mean I dont understand it. I mean Im not the one who cant tell the difference between " locked away in a galaxy" and "a galaxy away"

AlbertoJohnAvil
And WF kicks Superman out his world amd locks Superman in a pocket universe where no indication to show its in 6th dimension
English may not be my first language but that doesnt necessarily mean I dont understand it. I mean Im not the one who cant tell the difference between " locked away in a galaxy" and "a galaxy away"

still nothing to state he was kicked outside of the universe, let alone the dimension.

he only went hours ahead of light, heavily amped, in the sixth dimension, from the galaxy he was locked in, to the WF, later on allowing Lois and the League to see him

qwertyuiop1998
Like I said

Because you know when he gets sundipped he actually can reach the 6th dimension and punch WF, Like in the comic?
And WF explicitly stated Suoerman was in a pocket universe. So why Superman wasnt in another universe confused

AlbertoJohnAvil

xJLxKing
It's pretty weird that people like Alberto can't even understand simple things

WF told Superman that he created a prison for him in a pocket universe

We know WF created a new multiverse within the 6th dimension where he was stationed. He intended to move the newly created multiverse when Mxy undid the current multiverse.

It's pretty clear.

Alberto is trolling as always.

qwertyuiop1998
still nothing to state he was kicked outside of the universe, let alone the dimension.

he only went hours ahead of light, heavily amped, in the sixth dimension, from the galaxy he was locked in, to the WF, later on allowing Lois and the League to see him And nothing states he was in 6th dimension
And here we go the same route again. If we use RL science then how could Superman fly a pocket universe/galaxy in moments which he should have flown for years. How could lois recognize him when he was faster than light
Again you cant pick and choose
If you accept 2 then you also should accept 1 and 3 and prove you character can meet all three conditions

AlbertoJohnAvil
@qwerty

Also, he never left the sixth dimension, so that's moot.
Two, a pocket dimension is a localized area in the same universe. Further proven later when WF calls it the Dark Sector from which Superman is coming out, near to where Lois and her Fleet are.
Still yet to see concrete proof he left the universe, let alone the dimension lol.
WF also stated multiple times that he was locked in a galaxy so you have that as well.
Now a popular scan to defend this would be to show Superman stating he would reach his universe and stop him, but we know that it's not true since while Superman thinks he is in a seperate universe, WF states him being in a galaxy.

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
@qwerty

Also, he never left the sixth dimension, so that's moot.
Two, a pocket dimension is a localized area in the same universe. Further proven later when WF calls it the Dark Sector from which Superman is coming out, near to where Lois and her Fleet are.
Still yet to see concrete proof he left the universe, let alone the dimension lol.
WF also stated multiple times that he was locked in a galaxy so you have that as well.
Now a popular scan to defend this would be to show Superman stating he would reach his universe and stop him, but we know that it's not true since while Superman thinks he is in a seperate universe, WF states him being in a galaxy. But he was in pocket dimension, A place that no indication its in 6th dimension.
And I already addressed this. Superman in a galaxy that belongs to a pocket universe same as we are in a galaxy that belongs to the universe. Its a really simple concept.
Again

qwertyuiop1998
And that supposedly proves? I dont think I claimed WF's world wasnt in 6th dimension. On the contrary, You just proved WF's world was in 6th dimension and Superman had flown to it from a pocket universe

AlbertoJohnAvil
But he was in pocket dimension, A place that no indication its in 6th dimension.
And I already addressed this. Superman in a galaxy that belongs to a pocket universe same as we are in a galaxy that belongs to the universe. Its a really simple concept.
Again

Yeah no Incorrect on both counts. Superman was placed in a pocket universe, which is no indication he left said universe and dimension.

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
Yeah no Incorrect on both counts. Superman was placed in a pocket universe, which is no indication he left said universe and dimension. So youre saying WF's multiverse was in pocket universe?

AlbertoJohnAvil
So youre saying WF's multiverse was in pocket universe?

Nowhere did I say that nope.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
I proved Superman is in a galaxy not a universe after all since this convo happens AFTER Superman is trapped 🤦🏽‍♂️.https://i.postimg.cc/FfqnZjMP/160251014-139464711411538-3995581158936446933-n.jpg

qwertyuiop1998
WF also stated if Superman leaps, He will die in space and drift back to the planet that holds Superman eventually, That doesnt sound like he was in the same space/dimension with jl
Nevertheless, Please prove your characters can meet the three conditions that WERE EXPLICITLY STATED IN THE COMIC

AlbertoJohnAvil

Juntai
He's moving faster than he ever has. Superman has flown between galaxies, and across the universe.

Flying so fast and coming with so much force he's felt in every dimension and is breaking down physics. Then one shot punches down a 6th dimensional being that's a peer to AntiMonitor or Mandrakk, in his home dimension.

No other conventional character is doing that, and none of the ones listed have shown that capacity either. If you believe they can, put up scans of how and why, but right now you're asking people to debate in reverse and prove negatives. Try making a case for them. That's what your thread is about anyways.

qwertyuiop1998

Juntai
The idea of Thanos flying fast enough to be felt across all reality and then one shotting a multiversal being. laughing laughing laughing

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude

Diesldude

qwertyuiop1998
It means literally what the comic stated
Superman moves so fast that can be felt at every dimension smile
And again you dodging my question, If Superman dies in space and his corpse drifts through it. Shouldnt his corpse end up at some planets that were in WF's world. Why will it drift back to the same planet that used to imprison Superman if the pocket universe was in the same universe that WF created to replace the main universe
And if the white-spot was WF's world then why when Batman moves the star and the white spot consequently disapears. Shouldnt that prove the white spot is a star instead of WF's world
Also the "We are in a galaxy so we arent in the universe" logic is hilarious. I dont think even you believing it laughing

qwertyuiop1998
It was a really simple question the topic was asking
Who can match the feat and Alberto himself didnt even specify it should be measurable on his topic
So from the scan we can get three things from this feat
1 Superman's speed beyond imagination and physics
2 MFTL speed
3 Superman shakes every dimension while flying
But no, Alberto goes to his lowballing everything that related to DC route again, Picks a statement that suits his agenda even though this statement doesnt even make sense in its own context( Flying a pocket universe/galaxy in moments, And I also did some rough calculation "light needs hours to catch him" and " sound needs months to catch him" arent the same phucking speed).
I mean it clearly the writer just wants to put some awesome words to cheer. Same like beyond imagination and physics and shake every dimension
But Alberto doesnt post some scans to prove his characters can do the same thing, Instead he is trolling and derailing the thread like usual

JBL
Originally posted by Juntai
The idea of Thanos flying fast enough to be felt across all reality and then one shotting a multiversal being. laughing laughing laughing oh look!! There's JBL in his Corvette running down the highway at 189 mph. He's shaking all the trees as he shoots by!! The rumble of his engine can be heard throughout the city!! It will take the police a long time to catch up with him!! Now does any of that talk change my cars speed when the speed is given?

DarkSaint85
Except you need to shake more than 3dimensions. So if your engine is powerful enough to reverberate through time.....

JBL
Just a hyperbolic saying. Just like when Gladiator hit Galactus and it's supposedly shook every remaining bone in the universe. All that does is tell the reader it was just a powerful blow.

-Pr-
Seems incredibly disingenuous to make a thread asking people to match a feat, only to end up shitting on said feat, rendering the thread pointless in the first place.

Also, anybody telling anyone else to kill themselves is a bannable offence, so I'm assuming I won't see any more of it in future on this board.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.