CW Superman vs MCU Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Who takes it?

Thor is IW not Fat Thor

riv6672
Supes, of course. thumb up

Silent Master
What movie was CW Superman in?

playa1258
Stick to the topic

BruceSkywalker
did Imp ok this

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by playa1258
Who takes it?

Thor is IW not Fat Thor

Are all feats included for Superman, or just the stuff from the new show? Because while I have no doubt that the show exists within the same multiversal setting that pretty much all the other DC TV/movie properties do (as per Crisis), there are a number of narrative differences between CW Superman as portrayed in his solo show compared to what we got before it. Hell, there are already two different versions of him shown just in his solo show so far (main Kal-El and the evil, black suit version who killed all of Luthor's allies and wiped out his planet).

playa1258
All feats included for CW Superman.

Silent Master
Stick to the topic

I am, what movie did CW appear in?

playa1258
CW and DCEU are part of the same multiverse.

Or did you forget about Miller Flash appearing with Gustin Flash?

TheVaultDweller
All feats included for CW Superman.

Okay, well then I'd go with Superman. He has some crazy feats from the other shows, including punching it out with Routh Superman. Granted, he was on the losing end, but Routh was mind controlled and bloodlusted and Hoechlin Superman had just come back from an eight-month sabbatical living under a red sun.

Silent Master
CW and DCEU are part of the same multiverse.

Or did you forget about Miller Flash appearing with Gustin Flash?

Again, what movie did CW Superman appear in?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
What movie was CW Superman in? why try and derail this thread with your first post in ages S and M?

Superman wins.

playa1258
Just let him do his routine.

Silent Master
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t543649.html

8) Characters from televised movies are allowed for versus matches, but characters from an actual TV series are not allowed, since, obviously, the tv series is not a movie. Characters who have appeared on both television and on film (Star Trek, 24, etc) are allowed for versus matches. Star Trek, for example, has numerous tv shows of different franchises as well as motion pictures and it seems only fair to allow feats from both in versus matches. Remember, though: Characters who have appeared on television ONLY cannot be used in the Movie Versus Forum. That is why we have the All Versus Forum.

Old Man Whirly!

8) Characters from televised movies are allowed for versus matches, but characters from an actual TV series are not allowed, since, obviously, the tv series is not a movie. Characters who have appeared on both television and on film (Star Trek, 24, etc) are allowed for versus matches. Star Trek, for example, has numerous tv shows of different franchises as well as motion pictures and it seems only fair to allow feats from both in versus matches. Remember, though: Characters who have appeared on television ONLY cannot be used in the Movie Versus Forum. That is why we have the All Versus Forum. the rules on that have been relaxed a long time. Why are you trying to upset people and ruin their fun mate.

BruceSkywalker
Supes does win though

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Supes does win though thumb up yeah, no doubt Bruce.

Silent Master
Supes does win though

What movie feats does CW Superman have?

playa1258
Quit being a dipshit.

Silent Master
So, what movie feats does he have?

playa1258
SM melting down.

Old Man Whirly!
SM melting down. As usual lol.

Silent Master
SM melting down.

Calm down, I'm just asking for movie feats so I can judge the match.

h1a8
Calm down, I'm just asking for movie feats so I can judge the match. watch the movie then.

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
watch the movie then.

There is no movie featuring CW Superman. That's Silents entire point. Jesus you can't even be bothered to check if the movie you haven't watched actually exists or not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
There is no movie featuring CW Superman. That's Silents entire point. Jesus you can't even be bothered to check if the movie you haven't watched actually exists or not. roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing

emporerpants
SM is only doing this because Superman clearly wins and he doesn't like it.

Adam Grimes
There is no movie featuring CW Superman. That's Silents entire point. Jesus you can't even be bothered to check if the movie you haven't watched actually exists or not. roll eyes (sarcastic) Well, tbf it's a stupid point. But then again...

Silent Master
watch the movie then.

Sure, just tell me the name of the movie CW Superman appeared in.

KingD19
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Well, tbf it's a stupid point. But then again...

I dont even care about that part. It's that h1 is trying so hard to be "the man" that he jumped head first into this without even realizing CW Superman doesn't have a movie appearance because there is no CW Supes movie. That's how little he actually pays attention.

Silent Master
I dont even care about that part. It's that h1 is trying so hard to be "the man" that he jumped head first into this without even realizing CW Superman doesn't have a movie appearance because there is no CW Supes movie. That's how little he actually pays attention.

Exactly, plus. is it any surprise that Adam considers the rules to be a stupid point?

8) Characters from televised movies are allowed for versus matches, but characters from an actual TV series are not allowed, since, obviously, the tv series is not a movie. Characters who have appeared on both television and on film (Star Trek, 24, etc) are allowed for versus matches. Star Trek, for example, has numerous tv shows of different franchises as well as motion pictures and it seems only fair to allow feats from both in versus matches. Remember, though: Characters who have appeared on television ONLY cannot be used in the Movie Versus Forum. That is why we have the All Versus Forum.

Adam Grimes
Exactly, plus. is it any surprise that Adam considers the rules to be a stupid point?

8) Characters from televised movies are allowed for versus matches, but characters from an actual TV series are not allowed, since, obviously, the tv series is not a movie. Characters who have appeared on both television and on film (Star Trek, 24, etc) are allowed for versus matches. Star Trek, for example, has numerous tv shows of different franchises as well as motion pictures and it seems only fair to allow feats from both in versus matches. Remember, though: Characters who have appeared on television ONLY cannot be used in the Movie Versus Forum. That is why we have the All Versus Forum. And you have brought these rules in the past or your feelings were just particularly hurt this time?

emporerpants
I'm wondering why SM isn't in the white vision vs Wonder Woman thread asking for White Vision's movie feats...strange that...it's alsmost...inconsistent...

Adam Grimes
He can't read 2 threads at the same time. sad

Epicure
Superman

Silent Master
Originally posted by Epicure
Superman

Based on what movie feats?

Adam Grimes
Concession accepted. thumb up

Silent Master
Glad you finally admit that I'm correct.

Adam Grimes
Why do fictional characters make you so upset?

9jaboy
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why do fictional characters make you so upset? laughing out loud

Silent Master

Adam Grimes
That doesn't answer my question, though. Why do you try to avoid anything that makes you uncomfortable?

Silent Master
You being unable to read doesn't make me uncomfortable.

h1a8

That just shows how intelligent you are. Everyone has seen the movie. It's the most famous movie in the world. Nothing in the universe is more popular.

Keep up.

Silent Master
That just shows how intelligent you are. Everyone has seen the movie. It's the most famous movie in the world. Nothing in the universe is more popular.

Keep up.

If true, post the name of the movie or a link to the trailer. I mean, you wouldn't be a troll and lie about the movie being real, right?

Adam Grimes
You being unable to read doesn't make me uncomfortable. Do you believe that answered my question?

Because if not this jab doesn't even make sense, buddy. Calm down and try again.

Silent Master
Not surprised that you don't understand.

riv6672
Well damn, now i wanna watch the movie. confused

Adam Grimes
Not surprised that you don't understand. What does it feel when your posts and 'jokes' don't get the recognition you seek?

Silent Master
Originally posted by riv6672
Well damn, now i wanna watch the movie. confused

As h1 claims he isn't a liar, I'm sure he'll provide the name of the movie. after all. not providing it would only prove to the entire board that his word can't be trusted.

Old Man Whirly!
As h1 claims he isn't a liar, I'm sure he'll provide the name of the movie. after all. not providing it would only prove to the entire board that his word can't be trusted. you're being weird mate...

Silent Master

Keep up.

If everyone has seen it, what is the name of the movie?

Darth Thor

Keep up.

If you are competing for the least intelligent poster here, you are doing quite well tbh.

Im sure youre just trolling though. As no one could possibly be this ignorant.

ares834
Funny how SM hasn't had a meltdown over all the Marvel tv show only characters...

Not sure why everybody hasn't put him on ignore TBH. All he ever does it troll.

Silent Master
Calm down little buddy, you're not making any sense.

playa1258
What did I miss?

Darth Thor
SM quit derailing the thread. One reminder of the rules is plenty. If you still have an issue after that reminder then report it to a Mod.

Besides youve completely confused h1a8. He has no clue whats going on.

Silent Master
My only problem is people still haven't provided any movie feats for CW Superman so that others can make an informed choice about who wins.

Lestov16
What movie was CW Superman in?

Aren't you a thread nazi

Silent Master
It's a simple question, odd that none of you have been able to answer it.

playa1258
Looks like CW Superman wins.

riv6672
Looks like CW Superman wins.
Looks like me, BruceSkywalker, TheVaultDweller, Epicure, and emporerpants all went w. Supes.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If you are competing for the least intelligent poster here, you are doing quite well tbh.

Im sure youre just trolling though. As no one could possibly be this ignorant. Thank you. That was my goal. Obvious things are obvious. And that damn movie with CW Superman definitely exists. It's more popular than Forrest Gump.

h1a8
If everyone has seen it, what is the name of the movie? It's only for the popular people. That's why it's the most popular movie

ares834
Calm down little buddy, you're not making any sense.

It's simple English buddy. It's not hard to understand. Maybe once you do, you will actually be able to contribute to a thread for once.

playa1258
Looks like me, BruceSkywalker, TheVaultDweller, Epicure, and emporerpants all went w. Supes. Being on the same side as Bruce is a new thing for me haha.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ares834
Funny how SM hasn't had a meltdown over all the Marvel tv show only characters...

Not sure why everybody hasn't put him on ignore TBH. All he ever does it troll. It's funny not having him on ignore.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ares834
It's simple English buddy. It's not hard to understand. Maybe once you do, you will actually be able to contribute to a thread for once.

Go ahead and provide movie feats for CW Superman, or are you refusing to contribute to the thread

Impediment

TheVaultDweller

FrothByte

Silent Master

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think it's because the specific Superman being discussed here is CW Superman who has never appeared in a movie before.

Neither has people like Agatha Harkness, yet there are three threads featuring her on the first page of this sub forum and no one has complained about that. Just like no one complained about the countless other threads featuring characters from The Boys, the Marvel Netflix shows and other TV properties.

Impediment

Impediment
In other words, the CW Supes is gonna be allowed.

TheVaultDweller
Anyway, here are the feats he has from his solo show so far. I'd have to look up some respect threads to post most of the other stuff. Might do that later.

mtNGboSD7W8

QExhICxnSR8

u3-QQ2yp5y4

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
In other words, the CW Supes is gonna be allowed.

Even though CW Superman has never appeared in any movie ever? Well, You are the mod so you're allowed to change whatever rules you want.

Can you update the rules thread stating that even characters that have never appeared in any movie are able to be used in the forum, that would stop future incidents like this

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Anyway, here are the feats he has from his solo show so far. I'd have to look up some respect threads to post most of the other stuff. Might do that later.

mtNGboSD7W8

QExhICxnSR8

u3-QQ2yp5y4

CW Supes is freaking awesome

Impediment

FrothByte
Neither has people like Agatha Harkness, yet there are three threads featuring her on the first page of this sub forum and no one has complained about that. Just like no one complained about the countless other threads featuring characters from The Boys, the Marvel Netflix shows and other TV properties.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I've was a big fan of pulling CW characters into these matches back when I used to watch CW. Was just trying to provide clarity.

TheVaultDweller
CW Supes is freaking awesome

I think Hoechlin has been doing a great job in the role so far. He manages to get both the more awkward Clark Kent persona and the more heroic Superman persona right IMO. Just shows you how wasted he was on shows like Supergirl.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I've was a big fan of pulling CW characters into these matches back when I used to watch CW. Was just trying to provide clarity.

Yeah, no worries. My criticism wasn't directed at you. And most of the CW shows have gone to shit. I still enjoy Legends of Tomorrow for its goofiness (and Constantine), but the only ones really worth it still are Stargirl (which was pretty good despite IMO having a somewhat weak finale) and the new Superman show, which has been off to a strong start.

Silent Master

KingD19
His head is weirdly small when you see how buff he is.

Adam Grimes
Calm down sm.

Silent Master
??

TheVaultDweller
Here's a respect thread for CW Superman as well. Unfortunately, a lot of the feats don't look as visually spectacular due to the other CW shows having less than half the budget that his own show does. Also, it doesn't have all of his feats, but it has most:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/a6ac1l/respect_superman_cws_arrowverse/

And here is him vs Routh Superman. Again, VFX not that good due to lower budget at the time. Though a thing to note is that while Hoechlin Supes was losing, as mentioned in my initial post, Routh Superman was bloodlusted while Hoechlin Superman had just returned from months of living under a red sun and was trying to reason with Routh:

Qg7PeMnfMXw

Anyway, this plus what I posted earlier should be enough for people who haven't watched the shows to be able to make an informed decision on who wins.

Darth Thor
^ I didnt mind Routh Superman winning that one. Especially given at the time CW Supergirl > CW Superman. So at least one version of Superman could possibly take the top spot on that show.

Darth Thor
Anyway would like to take part but Superman and Lois not available for me yet. Probably wont be for a few months.

TheVaultDweller
^ I didnt mind Routh Superman winning that one. Especially given at the time CW Supergirl > CW Superman. So at least one version of Superman could possibly take the top spot on that show.

I think Routh Superman should be > Kara. Because even though she did beat Hoechlin Superman when they fought, it took everything she had to do so. I mean she literally collapsed from exhaustion right after KO'ing Clark. They basically made it as even as they could and still have her come out on top. Her winning was still weird though, because later in that same episode Clark was showing her new moves that he didn't use while they were fighting IIRC. But then Supergirl writers were never going to have her lose to Clark on her own show. Though I will say Supergirl has actually accumulated a bunch of pretty impressive feats over the course of her show and the crossovers events. If we ignore the PIS low-end showings, she's actually extremely strong, fast, durable and an overall powerhouse.

TheVaultDweller
Anyway would like to take part but Superman and Lois not available for me yet. Probably wont be for a few months.

Well, if you're okay with some spoilers for the first three episodes, I posted some stuff from the show on an earlier page. The action looks WAY better than it did before, as Superman's solo show has a much higher budget than any of the previous CW superhero projects and it makes a huge difference.

TheVaultDweller
I mean when Clark doesn't have to worry about collateral damage and holding back, he's literally strong enough to punch a guy into the clouds.

Darth Thor
I think Routh Superman should be > Kara. Because even though she did beat Hoechlin Superman when they fought, it took everything she had to do so. I mean she literally collapsed from exhaustion right after KO'ing Clark. They basically made it as even as they could and still have her come out on top. Her winning was still weird though, because later in that same episode Clark was showing her new moves that he didn't use while they were fighting IIRC. But then Supergirl writers were never going to have her lose to Clark on her own show. Though I will say Supergirl has actually accumulated a bunch of pretty impressive feats over the course of her show and the crossovers events. If we ignore the PIS low-end showings, she's actually extremely strong, fast, durable and an overall powerhouse.

Wasnt just that fight though. Was in the last crossover when they were both using their heat vision and Clarks gave up first.

Shes got good feats. But Superman should be no. 1. Making her lose to him wouldnt have taken anything away from her, but certainly does take away from Superman.

Well, if you're okay with some spoilers for the first three episodes, I posted some stuff from the show on an earlier page. The action looks WAY better than it did before, as Superman's solo show has a much higher budget than any of the previous CW superhero projects and it makes a huge difference.

Yeah ive been reading some stuff, and it sounds like its pretty good.

Ive heard its more like an HBO production than a CW one.

TheVaultDweller
Wasnt just that fight though. Was in the last crossover when they were both using their heat vision and Clarks gave up first.

Shes got good feats. But Superman should be no. 1. Making her lose to him wouldnt have taken anything away from her, but certainly does take away from Superman.

Well, as I mentioned previously, Clark had spent eight months living under the influence of a red star while out of action before that crossover happened. So, one could argue that he wasn't quite back to full power at that point.

But yeah, logically speaking, he should be more powerful than Kara. But as we've established, the writers of Supergirl would never let that happen.

Yeah ive been reading some stuff, and it sounds like its pretty good.

Ive heard its more like an HBO production than a CW one.

Well, HBO is streaming a bunch of the CW shows now and might even help finance more of their original content in the future. I actually did a bit of research and if the 3x more than Supergirl estimate is correct, then this show has a budget of around $8-9 million per episode, which isn't a lot less than shows like GoT's final season and The Witcher S1 had. Plus they are apparently using the same VFX team who in fact does also work on The Witcher and is working on some of the Disney Plus MCU stuff as well.

Darth Thor
Good observation about the Red Sun.

KingD19
If Clark had been red sunning for nearly a year, while Kara was on Earth that entire time, then he would basically be at 0% and slowly working his way up, while she started off at 100%. It would take at least a while for him to get back to his full might, which I'm sure was well after their fight. Also you have to take into account Clark is usually the one to hold back, especially against people he cares about, like his cousin who he loves dearly and is his only lifeline to his family and entire race.

So yeah, Supergirl wasn't allowed to lose that fight. Clark had too many things against him on top of it being her own show.

Darth Thor
^ He was brainwashed when they fought to believe she was Zod.

That said if true to the character Superman would even slightly hold back against Zod. Hes just trained himself not to go all out.

TheVaultDweller
Based on in-universe info and dialogue, he has like a 14-year (or something along those lines) head start on Kara in terms of gaining his powers and becoming a superhero and has successfully battled that continuity's versions of Zod and Doomsday (based on his one conversation with Lois).

So, as already mentioned, he really should be able to handle his cousin, even holding back a bit. They actually showcase this element of his character in the new show. He initially appears to struggle a bit against Luthor in their first fight. But once he knows the limits of what Luthor's powered suit can withstand, he kicks it up during the second and third encounters and wins both fights handily. And in the third episode as well, he initially appears to pull his punches somewhat when fighting the massive enhanced guy who attacked Lois, but once he knows that the guy is super tough and can take some hits and dish some out in return, he kicks it up a notch and whoops his ass. So, Clark seems to hold back until he's sure that whoever he's fighting can withstand his hits without being killed.

IOW, Zack Snyder probably hates the show. stick out tongue

Darth Thor
Is it confirmed this is the same Superman from the Supergirl show ?

BruceSkywalker
I think Hoechlin has been doing a great job in the role so far. He manages to get both the more awkward Clark Kent persona and the more heroic Superman persona right IMO. Just shows you how wasted he was on shows like Supergirl.

ICAM

TheVaultDweller
Is it confirmed this is the same Superman from the Supergirl show ?

While the show does exist in the same multiverse (like virtually all DC TV/movie properties do at this point), I haven't seen anything confirming that this Superman is actually the one from the previous shows. I personally view them as somewhat separate, as there are a couple of background/history differences between the two. They could potentially be the same character and it might be the case that the events of Crisis just changed a lot of stuff, or alternatively it's a soft reboot of the same Superman. But for the purposes of this thread, the OP said he gets feats from all his appearances, so it doesn't really matter in this specific instance.

Darth Thor
Yeah I get the OP. Was just confirming as I heard theres no real connection aside from being the same actors playing Superman and Lois.

riv6672

Darth Thor
^ Even if it is, would be set in the future right, given his kids are teenagers in this ?

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
^ Even if it is, would be set in the future right, given his kids are teenagers in this ?

Well, before the new show, he and Lois only had one kid who was still a baby. Also, the way he proposed to Lois was changed from how it was depicted previously. But yeah, as already mentioned, it could be a case that the Crisis event rewrote a chunk of his history.

Darth Thor
Ah I see. Its essentially a new reality post Crisis.

riv6672
^^^basically, yeah.
On Supergirl all sorts of things became canon after The Crisis that took her by surprise, most notably Lex Luthor being seen as a good guy, and she had a history of working w. him.

playa1258
SM has fled.

Silent Master
What are you crying about now?

playa1258
Aww are you crying because your precious MCU Thor could lose?

It's ok little one.

Silent Master
You're the one having a meltdown.

playa1258
It's ok munchkin maybe next time.

Silent Master
Next time you won't have a meltdown?

Darth Thor
^^^basically, yeah.
On Supergirl all sorts of things became canon after The Crisis that took her by surprise, most notably Lex Luthor being seen as a good guy, and she had a history of working w. him.

Yeah but I take it that unlike Supergirl with all her surprises post crisis, that Supermans not surprised to find his twin boys are teenagers ? And that he knows them as if he always did ?

TheVaultDweller
Yeah but I take it that unlike Supergirl with all her surprises post crisis, that Supermans not surprised to find his twin boys are teenagers ? And that he knows them as if he always did ?

Yeah, but that can be explained by the fact that Superman actually got erased and reborn into the new multiverse whereas Supergirl was one of the Paragons and came from the previous multiverse into the new one.

riv6672
Yeah, but that can be explained by the fact that Superman actually got erased and reborn into the new multiverse whereas Supergirl was one of the Paragons and came from the previous multiverse into the new one.
Thanks, I was going to say the same thing, regarding the Paragons.

Darth Thor
Well cool then. Hopefully in the new reality Superman is the no.1 hero again, given this is the CWs biggest show now, and Supergirl is on its final season.

9jaboy
I may be misremembering but he was surprised to hear Lois mention his boys after the crisis. (COIE part 5)

9jaboy

I hate how they treated Superman like some B-list hero in that show... And Hoechlin Superman was just there smiling like some kid. They messed Superman up there. Superman should be able to beat the crap outta Supergirl instead they made him comment on how Supergirl is superior.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by 9jaboy
I may be misremembering but he was surprised to hear Lois mention his boys after the crisis. (COIE part 5)

I think I remember that too.

Originally posted by 9jaboy
I hate how they treated Superman like some B-list hero in that show... And Hoechlin Superman was just there smiling like some kid. They messed Superman up there. Superman should be able to beat the crap outta Supergirl instead they made him comment on how Supergirl is superior.

Yeah and we could have speculated/pretended its because he was brainwashed, but he had to specifically point out that he tried his very best so Kara was Earths top hero now facepalm

KingD19

Yeah and we could have speculated/pretended its because he was brainwashed, but he had to specifically point out that he tried his very best so Kara was Earths top hero now facepalm

If it had been Connor Kent(Clone) from Teen Titans or a male Kryptonian, Clark would've taken the top spot back immediately. But Kara is a girl and that girl power push is more all encompassing now than ever.

TheVaultDweller

Well, this is the same show that IIRC had an episode where they had to go to a planet that killed everything with a Y chromosome, cuz reasons, just so that they could make an all-girl team who could rag on the guys while they did the mission.

Darth Thor
If it had been Connor Kent(Clone) from Teen Titans or a male Kryptonian, Clark would've taken the top spot back immediately. But Kara is a girl and that girl power push is more all encompassing now than ever.

Yeah exactly. They wouldnt have Robin beat up Batman, and Batman say I was trying my very best, so you are Gothams hero now.

Girl power doesnt mean you shit on traditional male heroes.

KingD19
Yeah exactly. They wouldnt have Robin beat up Batman, and Batman say I was trying my very best, so you are Gothams hero now.

Girl power doesnt mean you shit on traditional male heroes.

The issue though is that the "feminists" in power and the men who want to appease them think that feminism = men are inferior now. Not women are equal in all ways they can be equal but there are still differences between male and female.

playa1258
CW Superman is star level.

This is a stomp.

playa1258
Bump.

Looks like we will get some big feats in the final two episodes of the season.

TheVaultDweller
They've done a much better job in the solo show of handling his power level than previously. Unlike just jobbing (like they had him occasionally do on Supergirl to make her shine), whenever Clark tends to struggle or lose a fight in his show it's due to some kind of weakness exploitation, like kryptonite or red sun radiation.

Also, I much prefer the heat vision effects here compared to Supergirl.

Zf1E_3FsS1g

Looks like they took inspiration from MOS for it.

Darth Thor
They've done a much better job in the solo show of handling his power level than previously. Unlike just jobbing (like they had him occasionally do on Supergirl to make her shine), whenever Clark tends to struggle or lose a fight in his show it's due to some kind of weakness exploitation, like kryptonite or red sun radiation.

Or sometimes he seems to be losing, but then gets serious and stomps.

Seen the first 5 episodes now. Had to pirate, as its the only CW Dc show which hasnt restarted (or in this case just started) here and still has no release date or even confirmation of what channel or streaming service it will be on. And its the one I most wanted to watch.

So screw them for making me wait so long just to pirate.

TheVaultDweller
Or sometimes he seems to be losing, but then gets serious and stomps.

Seen the first 5 episodes now. Had to pirate, as its the only CW Dc show which hasnt restarted (or in this case just started) here and still has no release date or even confirmation of what channel or streaming service it will be on. And its the one I most wanted to watch.

So screw them for making me wait so long just to pirate.

Yeah, he tends to gauge his opponent's abilities to see how strong/tough they are and adjusts accordingly, so as not to use too much force. They also go into it a bit more in later episodes about how he's always holding back his full power.

Darth Thor
They also go into it a bit more in later episodes about how he's always holding back his full power.

Now THATS doing him justice.

But yeah I already got that impression from the first 5.

Old Man Whirly!
The issue though is that the "feminists" in power and the men who want to appease them think that feminism = men are inferior now. Not women are equal in all ways they can be equal but there are still differences between male and female. dur

playa1258
They made a big deal about him losing control when he was fighting off the mind transfer.

With Edge sun dipping looks like Supes will actually cut loose

playa1258
Bump

FTL CW Superman

playa1258
Yeah Thor is not winning this.

Darth Thor
Yeah Thor is not winning this.

He will win by sleeping with Lois.

playa1258
No argument there. Haha

Darth Thor
Just finished season 2. Turns out this isn't the Arrowverse Superman (thank goodness). So no playing second fiddle to Supergirl.

Bump

FTL CW Superman

Well yeah, but sundipped.

riv6672

playa1258
Classic SM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.