Cosmic Thor vs World Forger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Hammer to hammer, does Thor have a chance? No bfr.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thor gets atomized by a single swing.

carver9
Like Dark and Sin said, what is WF fts?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

laughing

Never change Gamma prostitute.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
-

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

deft
Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thor gets atomized by a single swing.

DarkSaint85

Why are you like this, lol. Don't try and twist things around on me - YOU WERE THE ONE ORIGINALLY ASKING FOR WFS FEATS.

Stoic

DarkSaint85

AlbertoJohnAvil

Galan007

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
WF essentially populated the Dark Multiverse with all of its fallen universes as well... which is arguably a greater feat than all of the other ridiculously high-end showings you mentioned, given the Dark Multiverse's sheer size/scale.

That's not combat applicable.

Sin I AM
Lol.. you didn't read the post you quoted did you

Adam Grimes
WF one-shots and WBH gets melted.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

carver9
The source wall must not be that durable since it took almost ALL of her power to destroy a single Universe. Is there any referencing it taking more than Universal levels of power to destroy the SW?

Also, yes, World Forger power is the root of his hammer. This was proven when Per threw a planet at him and his brothers and WF couldn't do anything to defend against it without his Hanmer. He isn't like Thor where even without his hammer in his hand, Thor is still just as powerful. World Forger power is his hammer.

Sin I AM
He isn't like Thor where even without his hammer in his hand, Thor is still just as powerful. World Forger power is his hammer.

https://www.marvel.com/comics/series/22655/the_unworthy_thor_2016_-_2017

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His battle between Perpetua and TBWL which was being waged across every reality not a benchmark?

That's what I mean though. None of them have a history. Humor me for a moment. Post Superboy vs Monarch. What did SBP have to do in order to fight Monarch? How does that translate to these new creations? If everything is canon, etc.

How or when did punching really hard translate to being able to challenge and defeat a character that was supposed to have control over reality, time lines, space, etc? Extremely difficult to respect this new approach to writing. Phuck it fire the idiot was my first thought going back to the punch that drove many into fitz that left them twitching on the floor.

They have no history that compared them until Superboy Prime butt phucked the show. Who then can we compare Superboy Prime to?

DarkSaint85
Himself on his own?

How would you treat Squirrel Girl? She Hulk?

Adam Grimes
I personally think Hulk in heart of the monster was street level because that writing was shit and the whole story little more than fanservice. thumb up

MrMind
WF swings his hammer, Thor gets retcon out of existence

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The source wall must not be that durable since it took almost ALL of her power to destroy a single Universe. Is there any referencing it taking more than Universal levels of power to destroy the SW?

Also, yes, World Forger power is the root of his hammer. This was proven when Per threw a planet at him and his brothers and WF couldn't do anything to defend against it without his Hanmer. He isn't like Thor where even without his hammer in his hand, Thor is still just as powerful. World Forger power is his hammer.

The Source Wall is a boundary located at the edge of every universe and higher dimension in DC. It is literally encircled around dimensions that make an infinity of universes look microbial in comparison. There is no question that the Source Wall is vastly beyond universal in scale.

Forger couldn't do anything because at that point he "didn't have the strength to lift his arms" via being drained by Anti-Monitor. The hammer is the tool with which World Forger sparks creation, but it's his power that creates that spark. If an average/lesser being picked up the hammer and swung it, it wouldn't do anything. It's WF's power that allows him to swing his hammer with enough force to create universes. Wf is explicitly said to contain the energies of the World Forge/Dark Multiverse within him, the hammer just brings that power into reality.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Stoic
That's what I mean though. None of them have a history. Humor me for a moment. Post Superboy vs Monarch. What did SBP have to do in order to fight Monarch? How does that translate to these new creations? If everything is canon, etc.

How or when did punching really hard translate to being able to challenge and defeat a character that was supposed to have control over reality, time lines, space, etc? Extremely difficult to respect this new approach to writing. Phuck it fire the idiot was my first thought going back to the punch that drove many into fitz that left them twitching on the floor.

They have no history that compared them until Superboy Prime butt phucked the show. Who then can we compare Superboy Prime to?

SBP was always able to mess up cosmic entities by "punching really hard" (See Mxy, See Anti-Monitor). SBP's fight against DK doesn't change the fact that DK and Perpetua still have Multiversal ++ feats and have shown direct superiority to Multiversal ++ characters (See Ultra Monitor).

Even if we did scale DK below Monarch, it would just mean Monarch is Multiversal ++.

Stoic
SBP was always able to mess up cosmic entities by "punching really hard" (See Mxy, See Anti-Monitor). SBP's fight against DK doesn't change the fact that DK and Perpetua still have Multiversal ++ feats and have shown direct superiority to Multiversal ++ characters (See Ultra Monitor).

Even if we did scale DK below Monarch, it would just mean Monarch is Multiversal ++.

But that would mean that they either jobbed to him, or that they weren't as powerful as we were led to believe. For example, if I had absolute control of time and reality, I'd see Superboy's attack before it happened. I'd see the results of the attack after it happened. I'd be able to erase him from any time line, etc.

But then there's the Monarch fight. Monarch did better than DK did. Let's replace Monarch with Superboy Prime. You see where I'm going? All of this Multiversal shit is just that... shit. I mean who really gives a flying phuck about you hammering multiverses into reality when a guy that is far less than Multiversal can pull your pants off and make you eat them?

By implied power WF wins. By actual combat feats Thor actually has a chance.

DarkSaint85
But that would mean that they either jobbed to him, or that they weren't as powerful as we were led to believe. For example, if I had absolute control of time and reality, I'd see Superboy's attack before it happened. I'd see the results of the attack after it happened. I'd be able to erase him from any time line, etc.

But then there's the Monarch fight. Monarch did better than DK did. Let's replace Monarch with Superboy Prime. You see where I'm going? All of this Multiversal shit is just that... shit. I mean who really gives a flying phuck about you hammering multiverses into reality when a guy that is far less than Multiversal can pull your pants off and make you eat them?

By implied power WF wins. By actual combat feats Thor actually has a chance.

See, why do you not argue like this in the Doomsday/Galactus thread? By implied power, vs combat feats?

You also assume that comic writers sit down with handbooks and detailed files on relative power levels. When they do not.

To use the combatants in THIS thread - how about those random aliens bringing Cosmic Thor to his knees? Did that not happen?

How about Stormbreaker, a weapon explicitly shown to be weaker than Mjolnir, hurting the same Cosmic Thor and drawing blood? Again, does Cosmic Thor not have....Cosmic Awareness? Superspeed (thanks to the power cosmic)? Yet, it happens that he gets brought low by the monkey aliens, and a mid-herald with an inferior weapon draws blood.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
See, why do you not argue like this in the Doomsday/Galactus thread? By implied power, vs combat feats?

You also assume that comic writers sit down with handbooks and detailed files on relative power levels. When they do not.

To use the combatants in THIS thread - how about those random aliens bringing Cosmic Thor to his knees? Did that not happen?

How about Stormbreaker, a weapon explicitly shown to be weaker than Mjolnir, hurting the same Cosmic Thor and drawing blood? Again, does Cosmic Thor not have....Cosmic Awareness? Superspeed (thanks to the power cosmic)? Yet, it happens that he gets brought low by the monkey aliens, and a mid-herald with an inferior weapon draws blood.

Because Galactus has been around for over 50 years. He has a history, while Snyder Toonz... Well.

Thor could also raise his power levels. My argument isn't to lowball, it's to hopefully stop these writers from bursting on the scene with their pot induced wet dreams.

DarkSaint85
And the power cosmic has a 50 year history. Cosmic awareness, FTL speeds, the whole pizzaz. Chilling in black holes, swimming in suns, you name it, a herald has done it.

And a rock still brought the Cosmic King down. Who DOESN'T have 50 years of comics' history, only....5 issues.

9jaboy
Because Galactus has been around for over 50 years. He has a history, while Snyder Toonz... Well.

Thor could also raise his power levels. My argument isn't to lowball, it's to hopefully stop these writers from bursting on the scene with their pot induced wet dreams.
I think you're a little too biased. And you're making it seem like you're being fair.
I also think you want to lowball perpetua and DK because of monarch.

MrMind
stoic is a marvel fanboy, he knows, he just pretend to be impartial

Sin I AM
Op should change the thread to WF and Thor without weapons.

lawest9
Nawwww..........

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Nawwww..........

Yasssss it'd be glorious

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yasssss it'd be glorious Create a thread for it Sin.

Sin I AM
I will mark my words 😈

lawest9
Lol.........

lawest9
Didn't WF manhandle Superman a couple of issues before the sundip in JL#25.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, he stomped Supes casually.

lawest9
Yeah, he stomped Supes casually. I thought so.

qwertyuiop1998
Bump

qwertyuiop1998
The Source Wall is a boundary located at the edge of every universe and higher dimension in DC. It is literally encircled around dimensions that make an infinity of universes look microbial in comparison. There is no question that the Source Wall is vastly beyond universal in scale.

Forger couldn't do anything because at that point he "didn't have the strength to lift his arms" via being drained by Anti-Monitor. The hammer is the tool with which World Forger sparks creation, but it's his power that creates that spark. If an average/lesser being picked up the hammer and swung it, it wouldn't do anything. It's WF's power that allows him to swing his hammer with enough force to create universes. Wf is explicitly said to contain the energies of the World Forge/Dark Multiverse within him, the hammer just brings that power into reality.

I guess you were right

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
More confirmation that Perpetua is multiversal+

DC comics encyclopedia new edition
'Godlike powers. Including the ability to create multiverseS '
https://ibb.co/QJ3p0gr

And confirmation of WF's powers are based on the energy of World Forge, Which WF himself contains
https://ibb.co/qyWCCxr
https://ibb.co/HHnt5JH

DarkSaint85
WF is beyond understanding and imagination. He wins

MrMind
thor shitstomps

Booya_69
Thor chucks mjolnir at wf from asgard and it does exactly what supes did to wf.

Thor one shots from his throne.

abhilegend
In his dreams maybe.

Seedr09
The world forger stomps, and there is no version of thor that can change that.

carthage
Thor wins via his tears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.