Would Bruce/Batman benefit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Would Batman gain anything from adding Spiderman power to his own or would his status in the JLA remain the same?

StiltmanFTW
Even if we ignore most of Parker's powers, his Spider-Sense is invaluable, carter.

Add Bruce's expert fighting skill to that and we could see a really effective pre-cog-based combatant, kinda like in this What if:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/What_If%3F_Spider-Man_Vs._Wolverine_Vol_1_1

DarkSaint85
Actually...it wouldn't benefit him, imo.

His role in the JLA isn't the h2h combatant. He's the brains, the tactician, the gadgeteer. Maaaybe if the Spidey sense gave him Karnak esque abilities or something, then yes, otherwise.....no.

GodofNature
It would add a lot to his Gotham adventures, but not much to the Justice League.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually...it wouldn't benefit him, imo.

His role in the JLA isn't the h2h combatant. He's the brains, the tactician, the gadgeteer. Maaaybe if the Spidey sense gave him Karnak esque abilities or something, then yes, otherwise.....no. thumb up

His teammates are at such a higher level of physicality that it wouldn't really make a difference and that's not what he's there for. And also the villains are of higher tiers too.

It would probably be useful against fodder armies but...he doesn't really need it that bad for that type of stuff.

StiltmanFTW
With Spider-Sense, he could warn Clark and tell him to dodge, preventing him from getting one-shotted in every story with a big bad villain or a random ape that escaped from a nearby zoo.

Philosophía
https://media1.tenor.com/images/8b9f4b0bb4be59936a5f472ab72416de/tenor.gif

Stoic
Yes. He'd be stronger, faster, more agile, and possess precognitive abilities. These attributes added to what he already possesses would make him a bigger threat.

Sin I AM
The only thing he'd need is spider sense, he's already greater than parker based on his jla showings

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
With Spider-Sense, he could warn Clark and tell him to dodge, preventing him from getting one-shotted in every story with a big bad villain or a random ape that escaped from a nearby zoo.

He already warns Clark about apes though.

StiltmanFTW

Scans, please droolio

MrMind

cdtm been warning us about them everyday

MrMind
should we type like this now?

would Clark/Superman

Banner/Hulk

Odinson/Thor

Norrin/Surfer

Derrick/Carver is starting a new trend

Delta1938
Originally posted by MrMind
should we type like this now?

would Clark/Superman

Banner/Hulk

Odinson/Thor

Norrin/Surfer

Derrick/Carver is starting a new trend

He forgot he told us his name. When I was in a party chat with him zone Xbox and called him it, he almost whispered in a tone that was a mix of surprise and scared going, "He knows my name." I literally yelled at him, "YOU TOLD EVERYONE ON KMC YOU IMBECILE!!!!!"

StiltmanFTW
It's worse than that. His very first account had "derrick" in its username.

cdtm
I just realized Doomsday is like a better Hulk.

But is he a betterer Hulk then Damage? Hmmm..

Adam Grimes
He would beat Hulk 1v1.

Delta1938
It's worse than that. His very first account had "derrick" in its username.

Is this why you stalk him? His IQ so low it's easy to trick him into bottoming?

MrMind
I have carver's nudes

StiltmanFTW
vin

MrMind
what's up with prostitutes always want me to add them on snapchats

my phone has cracked screen so bad i can barely see shit

what happened to the good old fashioned phone call

Delta1938
Originally posted by MrMind
I have carver's nudes

So what lab did you go to use an electron microscope to see?

StiltmanFTW
Carver has two anuses.

One in the front, one in the back.

They call him "Twix".

carver9
Are you all ever serious

StiltmanFTW
We are, when we talk about you.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Are you all ever serious

Do you even look at the pretty pictures?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Delta1938
He forgot he told us his name. When I was in a party chat with him zone Xbox and called him it, he almost whispered in a tone that was a mix of surprise and scared going, "He knows my name." I literally yelled at him, "YOU TOLD EVERYONE ON KMC YOU IMBECILE!!!!!" lmao

Does he sound as stupid as he is?

StiltmanFTW
Do you even look at the pretty pictures?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Seriously?

I believe he masturbates to his own selfies.

Delta1938

Delta1938

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Seriously?

I believe he masturbates to his own selfies.

You're assuming he can get it up to do that. vin

StiltmanFTW
You're assuming he can get it up to do that. vin

I was talking about his double anus.

He puts two huge dildos in his holes and the fun begins.

Lush bullet vibrator and buttplugs sometimes, too.

carver9
Delta, I miss you and our voice chats that I consistently owned you in.

StiltmanFTW
How do you feel, being the only man creature on the planet with two anuses?

Delta1938
Delta, I miss you and our voice chats that I consistently owned you in.

Then how about we have a 1 v 1 on SIEGE so I can violate you in ways worse than Stilt's darkest wet dreams?

DarkSaint85
Scans, please droolio
Alas, you have already seen them.

https://imgur.com/a/p3MVJ

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The only thing he'd need is spider sense, he's already greater than parker based on his jla showings

So because of this, Batman a fictional peak human can go toe to toe with guys like Venom, Carnage, Morlun, and the other various super powered characters that Spiderman routinely runs into? Can he hold a building up long enough for the people in it to escape as well? Can he throw a 250 lb male 5 stories up with ease?

Batman would benefit from all of Spiderman's powers. They would be a plus not a negative.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
So because of this, Batman a fictional peak human can go toe to toe with guys like Venom, Carnage, Morlun, and the other various super powered characters that Spiderman routinely runs into? Can he hold a building up long enough for the people in it to escape as well? Can he throw a 250 lb male 5 stories up with ease?

Batman would benefit from all of Spiderman's powers. They would be a plus not a negative.

But you have literally almost anyone else in the League to do all that. Bruce is there for his tactical brain - which Spider strength and agility etc won't help with.

Besides, he routinely deals with JLA threats just fine. Mongul punches him - he's ok. Doomsday clones attack- he deals with them with his batarangs and an axe. The Frost King fires energy blasts at the League - he turns his back and tanks it.

StiltmanFTW
Alas, you have already seen them.

https://imgur.com/a/p3MVJ

I have, but that scene is not getting reposted often.

So thanks thumb up

StiltmanFTW
"my observations of you suggest a scientific background"

geez, imagine if Bats had observed Carver instead laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
"Take Aquaman with you"

Pr: "Best. Comic. Ever."

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Nah, he hates it, if memory serves.

"Aquaman's telepathy is limited" and him getting one-shotted was too much for Pr to handle.

In Prverse, Arthur goes toe to toe with the whole Black Adam and Captain Marvel families, while stalemating Xavier and Cassandra Nova on the astral plane.

Delta1938
"my observations of you suggest a scientific background"

geez, imagine if Bats had observed Carver instead laughing out loud

He would note Carter is backing down from yet another challenge.

StiltmanFTW
He would note that carver has no grey matter between his ears.

Delta1938
He would note that carver has no grey matter between his ears.

So tiny tim gets no breaks.

MrMind
How do you feel, being the only man creature on the planet with two anuses?

so that's why he smells like shit

I thought it's because he's bla......

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Delta1938
Would Batman gain anything from adding Spiderman power to his own or would his status in the JLA remain the same?

So on the question itself, while it would have little to no relevance to his combat ability given the JLA threats, if Spider-Man can indeed think faster it would help with Batman's plans. Something I don't think was considered by anyone. How big of a help it would be is speculation.

And yes Flash could lend speed for even more effective speed planning but how often does he actually do this? Not to mention if Flash is unavailable for whatever reason.

DarkSaint85
So on the question itself, while it would have little to no relevance to his combat ability given the JLA threats, if Spider-Man can indeed think faster it would help with Batman's plans. Something I don't think was considered by anyone. How big of a help it would be is speculation.

And yes Flash could lend speed for even more effective speed planning but how often does he actually do this? Not to mention if Flash is unavailable for whatever reason.

Maybe. I mean, we had the God of War with thousands of years of experience or whatever, Flashes, GLs with access to universal level databases and supercomputers, Kryptonians, Cyborg with access to every computer on earth etc etc.....

And Batman is still the go to guy.

Does Spidey think faster? I know there's the Herc scan where he sees the world in slow Mo....

Delta1938
Maybe. I mean, we had the God of War with thousands of years of experience or whatever, Flashes, GLs with access to universal level databases and supercomputers, Kryptonians, Cyborg with access to every computer on earth etc etc.....

And Batman is still the go to guy.

Does Spidey think faster? I know there's the Herc scan where he sees the world in slow Mo....

Comics. Except the occasional insane stealth missions they need Batman to be relevant somehow.

And yeah, that's the only example I know of. Logically he should think faster to some degree but that is the only example I know of.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, that's what I mean. Comics have tried to make Batman relevant in the JLA,to the point that he can casually hang with heralds etc.

Hence why Spidey's physical stats wouldn't actually benefit him in the JLA - because writers have already bumped him up.

Philosophía
This thread took a page but it got great.

carver9
Why are my old threads being conjured though? Is this like a KMC code or something... 🤷🏾‍♂️

lawest9
Originally posted by GodofNature
It would add a lot to his Gotham adventures, but not much to the Justice League.

EcstaticGrace
laughing out loud

Nah, he hates it, if memory serves.

"Aquaman's telepathy is limited" and him getting one-shotted was too much for Pr to handle.

In Prverse, Arthur goes toe to toe with the whole Black Adam and Captain Marvel families, while stalemating Xavier and Cassandra Nova on the astral plane.

I could get behind this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.