Locked out of old account

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epicure
Hello, My old account was Epicurus/The God Killer, seem to not be able to locate or log into it.

StiltmanFTW
Link?

StiltmanFTW
Maybe its username was changed again?

Raz approved some very old username change requests, so that's a strong possibility.

Epicure
I tried to message him no response, how long does it take for him to respond?

Nuke Nixon
He technically doesn't exist, yer boned dude.

Galan007
Originally posted by Epicure
I tried to message him no response, how long does it take for him to respond? He won't respond.

As Stilt mentioned: Raz last logged on over two years ago, which is also when he updated usernames. So if you can remember a new username you might have requested years ago, try that and see if it works.

If not, then unfortunately your best bet is using your current/new account.

StiltmanFTW
I see you actually knew Epicurus, Galan:

Originally posted by Galan007
I'd have to give partial credit to TheGodKiller/Epicurus for the precog-call.

Maybe you can locate his old profile, then?

Galan007
Here's his old profile:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=139647

Looks like his username is "TheGodKiller02" now. I'd suggest using that name(and your old password, if you remember it) to log in... Should work.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Prince12r
which is also when he updated usernames. So if you can remember a new username you might have requested years ago, try that and see if it works.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Epicure
Hello, My old account was Epicurus/The God Killer, seem to not be able to locate or log into it. hi Broly

Epicurus

Old Man Whirly!

Epicurus

Old Man Whirly!

Epicurus
You and your Broly fetish, how weird.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Epicurus
You and your Broly fetish, how weird. Broly everyone knows it's you laughing out loud

Epicurus
Says everyone on a dead forum

You seem to be the only one obsessed and stalking, maybe you should get a new hobby like a life?

You seem to be lonely and bored but have a huge chip on your shoulders. I think if you were that great you would find better uses of your time then to obsess about men online.

You and your Broly fetish, how weird.

Old Man Whirly!
Says everyone on a dead forum

You seem to be the only one obsessed and stalking, maybe you should get a new hobby like a life?

You seem to be lonely and bored but have a huge chip on your shoulders. I think if you were that great you would find better uses of your time then to obsess about men online. it's going to be O.K. Broly!

Epicurus

Old Man Whirly!

StiltmanFTW
It's really Time again?

Well. At least this thread of his was some new idea.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's really Time again?

Well. At least this thread of his was some new idea. thumb up Yup, it's time. But, he and Eon are sharing socks. They probably sit next to each other on the sofa using a vpn for sock accounts giggling.

StiltmanFTW
They sit next to each other and jerk each other off, yes.

They forgot to turn the webcam off.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They sit next to each other and jerk each other off, yes.

They forgot to turn the webcam off. laughing out loud it is more than possible.

Robtard
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.