Edward Cullen vs Batman (DCEU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Batman will be wearing his Armored Batsuit (like the one he used to fight Superman) if Edward Cullen the vampire is too much for him.

KingD19
Batman is even slower in the armor than normal. Edward jabs a hand unto his mouth at super speed.

Batman loses every single time.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Batman will be wearing his Armored Batsuit (like the one he used to fight Superman) if Edward Cullen the vampire is too much for him.

I'm normally strongly opposed to censorship, but someone needs to throw your keyboard out of the nearest window.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm normally strongly opposed to censorship, but someone needs to throw your keyboard out of the nearest window.

Right?!

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
Batman is even slower in the armor than normal. Edward jabs a hand unto his mouth at super speed.

Batman loses every single time.
Ugh, darn it!

Adam Grimes
You'd have to add VaultDweller and me to Batman's side and even then we might get stomped.

Tyrannoraptor
Are you threatening/blackmailing me?!!! I thought Superman's attacks and flight are faster than the speed of Edward Cullen.

KingD19
Are you threatening/blackmailing me?!!! I thought Superman's attacks and flight are faster than the speed of Edward Cullen.

They are. But Batman poisoned him with Kryptonite before trying to fight him. And once the Kryptonite wore off he got destroyed. Edward doesn't have that weakness to exploit so he gets a fist through his face at super speed.

ShadowFyre
Should have given Batman a Plasma Quadcaster so he can shoot in every direction at the same time. He would shitstomp the twilight universe.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You'd have to add VaultDweller and me to Batman's side and even then we might get stomped.

Nah, I have the Adamantium Skeleton perk. But Batman is the weak link here.

TheVaultDweller

Yes, I am both threatening and blackmailing you, because that makes total sense based on what I wrote previously.

KingD19
Yes, I am both threatening and blackmailing you, because that makes total sense based on what I wrote previously.

You fiend!!!

TheVaultDweller
You should see me around holidays. I steal Easter eggs and cut holes in Christmas stockings.

KingD19
I bring live turkeys to Thanksgiving and tell the kids they have to hunt their food of they want to eat.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
I bring live turkeys to Thanksgiving and tell the kids they have to hunt their food of they want to eat.

Sounds like you're teaching them valuable life skills. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
IF this were Adam West Batman, he'd win

Edward Cullen stomps.. He is too fast for Bruce, unless Bruce gets all of a sudden some speed feats lol in the Snydercut

Tyrannoraptor
You should see me around holidays. I steal Easter eggs and cut holes in Christmas stockings.
OMG, who do you think you are?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.