So Biden has a stutter...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
Opinions?

Impediment
I have a stutter, too.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Opinions? Originally posted by Impediment
I have a stutter, too. well done to both of you for overcoming the impediment and being able to function at an above average level in life.

Blakemore
Well I saw it on the news this morning and it's now being recognized as a disability. So, that's good news.

ilikecomics
He thrusts his fists against the post, and still insists he sees the ghost.

Raptor22
Originally posted by ilikecomics
He thrusts his fists against the post, and still insists he sees the ghost. I never took u for a Beastie Boys fan.

truejedi
https://www.google.com/amp/s/stamurai.com/blog/joe-biden-debate-inspires-people-who-stutter/amp/

Trump lost the debates by trying to get Joe stuttering onstage, and failing.

Blakemore
"will you shut up man?" - President Biden

cdtm
Probably Parkinson's.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Raptor22
I never took u for a Beastie Boys fan.

This is the rhyme from steven kings IT

Klaw
Biden puts the "Dem" in Dementia.

truejedi
Originally posted by Klaw

I sure hope if you get dementia, no one decides it's a reason to attack you. It's a horrible disease. If I get that, I'm jumping off a cliff.

Klaw
Originally posted by truejedi
I sure hope if you get dementia, no one decides it's a reason to attack you. It's a horrible disease. If I get that, I'm jumping off a cliff.

He's the Presdent.

Blakemore
President dementia! Even though there is no evidence of dementia. ermm

Old Man Whirly!
I sure hope if you get dementia, no one decides it's a reason to attack you. It's a horrible disease. If I get that, I'm jumping off a cliff. thumb up Yup!

eThneoLgrRnae
Lmao. He has a lot more than just a "stutter". He doesn't know who or where he is half the time or what in the hell is going on. He is also obviously a puppet of China.

But leave it to someone like Blakey to downplay just how scary it is to have an inept president like Biden in the WH.

"But Trump was more inept her derp!"- deflecting snowflake leftists

Nah, Trump had countless major accomplishments in only four years time. He was the best thing to happen to America since Reagan.

Klaw
Funny how Leftists went after Trump for years about his mental acumen.

But now that Biden is in office, it's off limits.

The Left loves double standards.

Old Man Whirly!
It'll be O.K. Eon.

Klaw
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
It'll be O.K. Eon.

I had Burger King today, today is going just fine.

Blakemore
It'd be helpful if you'd address his problems or ties with China so we can discuss them.

Jmanghan
President dementia! Even though there is no evidence of dementia. ermm Didn't he call Trump by the name "George" a few times?

Blakemore
Show me

eThneoLgrRnae
Make no mistake, Biden is not the one calling the shots. The deep state and China are. Hell, he probably doesn't even realize what half the EO's he's signed (and he has signed a record amount of them) actually says lol.

I imagine this is close to what happens:

Biden rolls out of bed, confused about where he is or what's going on in the world, and a Chinese woman comes up to him and says

"Here, sign this Mr. President."

Biden replies "Huh? Who, what, where am I? Did you just call me 'Mr. President?'".

"Yes sir, you have been President since January 20th."

"Wow, how did that happen?"

"Oh, don't worry about it sir... we helped enure you'd win by fixing the election for you."

"Oh, ok.Thanks... I guess. What is this you want me to sign?"

"Oh, don't concern yourself with it too much, sir... Let's us take care of the details for you. We've already read it over and it's fine. Here, just sign on the dotted line and go back to bed."

"Ah, oh.. ok. Here you go."

LOL

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Make no mistake, Biden is not the one calling the shots. The deep state and China are. Hell, he probably doesn't even realize what half the EO's he's signed (and he has signed a record amount of them) actually says lol.

I imagine this is close to what happens:

Biden rolls out of bed, confused about where he is or what's going on in the world, and a Chinese woman comes up to him and says

"Here, sign this Mr. President."

Biden replies "Huh? Who, what, where am I? Did you just call me 'Mr. President?'".

"Yes sir, you have been President since January 20th."

"Wow, how did that happen?"

"Oh, don't worry about it sir... we helped enure you'd win by fixing the election for you."

"Oh, ok.Thanks... I guess. What is this you want me to sign?"

"Oh, don't concern yourself with it too much, sir... Let's us take care of the details for you. We've already read it over and it's fine. Here, just sign on the dotted line and go back to bed."

"Ah, oh.. ok. Here you go."

LOL Top notch hilarity laughing out loud thumb up

Blakemore
Still waiting on the evidence 😃

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, did I trigger wittle Blakey and Pooty again? So sorry, snowflakes.

Blakemore
Still waiting on the evidence 😃

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, did I trigger wittle Blakey and Pooty again? So sorry, snowflakes.

Blakemore
Also, your sig is grammatically incorrect. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, so sorry, snowflake.

You'll be alright though, don't worry. *pats Blakey on head reassuringly*

Blakemore
ermm

truejedi
Also, if you've ever known anyone with dementia, you know biden doesn't have it. Genuinely happy for you that you haven't had to go through that.

I lost both grandparents to it, it isn't a matter of hiding the mistakes so much as keeping them from hurting themselves and others at all times...

Adam_PoE

How embarrassing that Trump could not win against someone with Dimentia.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How embarrassing that Trump could not win against someone with Dimentia.

This.

Klaw
I'm sure fraud had nothing to do with Biden winning.

Bashar Teg
nah, biden won fair and square. if you need to get sad over it, go cry on disQord

Klaw
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah, biden won fair and square. if you need to get sad over it, go cry on disQord

Good job on the "Q". thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
I'm sure fraud had nothing to do with Biden winning. dur It'll be fine Eon!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah, biden won fair and square. if you need to get sad over it, go cry on disQord laughing out loud

truejedi
Just wait till it gets to the supreme court.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, the time for trying to convince the blind and dumb that Biden only "won" because of massive fraud is over with. That ship has sailed.

It's obvious that idiots will never admit it no matter how much evidence is shown to them because they don't truly wanna see it. They'd rather keep believing that lie that "Biden whooped Trump" lmao because they are so blinded by their hate and ignorance (not to mention STILL massively butthurt over 2016 election lol).

I've said it before, those people can't be helped... they are too far gone.

Bashar Teg
"reeeee"

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
I have a stutter, too.

hence your kmc name

i stutter as well

remember janes earl jones stuttered

Blakemore
Oh, the time for trying to convince the blind and dumb that Biden only "won" because of massive fraud is over with. That ship has sailed.

It's obvious that idiots will never admit it no matter how much evidence is shown to them because they don't truly wanna see it. They'd rather keep believing that lie that "Biden whooped Trump" lmao because they are so blinded by their hate and ignorance (not to mention STILL massively butthurt over 2016 election lol).

I've said it before, those people can't be helped... they are too far gone. it would help if you showed evidence 😃

Robtard
Opinions? Biden has a life-long stutter, why he pauses a lot when talking, he has to collect himself not to stutter. Which is what the Right confused as "dementia" and claimed that he wouldn't be able to string three words together during the debates and why Trump was going to demolish him and win.

That strategy didn't work out too well from them.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Biden has a life-long stutter, why he pauses a lot when talking, he has to collect himself not to stutter. Which is what the Right confused as "dementia" and claimed that he wouldn't be able to string three words together during the debates and why Trump was going to demolish him and win.

That strategy didn't work out too well from them.

See, Trumps mistake was not learning his world history.

Myanmar was in his exact position, and the military knew how to sort out a stolen election.

Good thing he's an idiot. 😜

Blakemore
Biden has a life-long stutter, why he pauses a lot when talking, he has to collect himself not to stutter. Which is what the Right confused as "dementia" and claimed that he wouldn't be able to string three words together during the debates and why Trump was going to demolish him and win.

That strategy didn't work out too well from them. he also had a brain tumor in his 20s and had surgery which meant he was exempt from service in the Vietnam war. I'm surprised Republicans didn't call him a draft dodger... I guess they're not that stupid.

Stealth Moose
Make no mistake, Biden is not the one calling the shots. The deep state and China are.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rWiEbamfqOHrq/giphy.gif

Adam_PoE
Just wait till it gets to the supreme court.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ca/0e/f8/ca0ef80929bd8af86f6a9c61b521a387.png

Robtard

I've said it before, those people can't be helped... they are too far gone.

Trump lost by more votes than any previous President to come before. 73.8 million votes.

I know the KMC Trumper squad couldn't (still can't) accept that; that Trump lost, but if the Republican Party keeps crying "we were cheated" all the way to 2022 and then 2024, as seems to be their strategy, their being known as the 'Party Who Can't Accept Election Results' will stick for a very long time.

truejedi
I'm kinda hoping we see that party split down crazy traitor/not crazy traitor lines.

cdtm
Trump lost by more votes than any previous President to come before. 73.8 million votes.

I know the KMC Trumper squad couldn't (still can't) accept that; that Trump lost, but if the Republican Party keeps crying "we were cheated" all the way to 2022 and then 2024, as seems to be their strategy, their being known as the 'Party Who Can't Accept Election Results' will stick for a very long time.

Trump lost by 73 million votes! eek!

Isn't it more, that Biden won the most votes of any president in history, at 81 million to Trumps 74? smile

Klaw

Trump lost by 7,060,401 votes.

Source.

Not even close to "73.8 million votes."

Robtard
Period typo, meant "7.38", but it looks like your 7.06 is correct. But the point remains the same, Trump lost by more votes than any other President before.

Scribble
Biden has like 4 brain cells in total by now lol.

Scribble
Period typo, meant "7.38", but it looks like your 7.06 is correct. But the point remains the same, Trump lost by more votes than any other President before. whilst also still gaining more votes than anybody else in history other than Biden in this election, so not really the L you're painting it as, Retard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List_of_United_States_presidential_candidates_by_n
umber_of_votes_received

TRUMP 2022 WAKANDA FOREVER

Robtard
I'm kinda hoping we see that party split down crazy traitor/not crazy traitor lines.

It's not going to be a 50/50 split. There's far more of the former right now.

Klaw
Period typo, meant "7.38", but it looks like your 7.06 is correct. But the point remains the same, Trump lost by more votes than any other President before.

President Carter lost by over 8 million votes in the 1980 election.

Source.

Klaw
Originally posted by Scribble
whilst also still gaining more votes than anybody else in history other than Biden in this election, so not really the L you're painting it as, Retard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List_of_United_States_presidential_candidates_by_n
umber_of_votes_received

TRUMP 2022 WAKANDA FOREVER

Robtard took math lessons from Blake.

Scribble

Source. It's almost as if Robtard isn't in any way politically apt and shouldn't be engaging in adult discussions with people who can do numbers without being given a special hat for answering 1 + 1

Robtard took math lessons from Blake. edit. oh man that's a better burn than mine haermm

Robtard

Source.

Well done, I erred. It happens once or twice a year.

Klaw
Well done, I erred. It happens once or twice a year.

Yeah, TDS does that.

Robtard
Meh, I accept the results of the 2020 election unlike you people. Trump lost, deal with it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Trump lost by 73 million votes! eek!

Isn't it more, that Biden won the most votes of any president in history, at 81 million to Trumps 74? smile

So we are supposed to believe, but only gullible fools actually believe that Biden got anywhere near that amount of votes. Millions of votes were flipped from Trump to Biden by Dominion voting machines in several swing states.

That's not even taking into account all of the massive amount of other types of cheating that went on. This election was more wrought with fraud and rigging than all other elections COMBINED.

truejedi
So we are supposed to believe, but only gullible fools actually believe that Biden got anywhere near that amount of votes. Millions of votes were flipped from Trump to Biden by Dominion voting machines in several swing states.

That's not even taking into account all of the massive amount of other types of cheating that went on. This election was more wrought with fraud and rigging than all other elections COMBINED.

Because you say so? Are you a stupid man?

Blakemore

That's not even taking into account all of the massive amount of other types of cheating that went on. This election was more wrought with fraud and rigging than all other elections COMBINED. if it's feasible, plausible and rational to assume 2020 was stolen, then it's equally feasible, plausible and rational to assume that of 2016 or any election for that matter, yet the white house couldn't even get away with breaking into watergate. So, your theory is a massive stretch.

Stealth Moose

Trump said there was mass voting fraud in 2016, again without any verifiable proof. But he won so of course, no need to do anything about it.

Trump has also lied about the size of his tower, his hands, the success of his businesses, and the thousands of Muslims celebrating on rooftops over 9/11. His track record with the truth is abysmal and it's sad and desperate how his fans do mental gymnastics to dodge this.

Trump fanbois need to remove their lips from his knob for a second and accept that he's a rotten liar.

Blakemore
There were dancing israeli folks in new jersey, but everything else you said is accurate.

Darth Thor
Trump tards are a new level of mass idiocy that I dont think ive seen before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.