Why get angry about a problem, instead of fixing it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
History seems to repeat itself.

We had Richard Nixon's corruption.

We had the Enron scandals breaking the economy.

We had Trump and insurrection.

Perhaps its time to take the kid gloves off, and resort to drastic measures to eradicate even the possibility of scandal?

I propose a police state, where everyone from the most powerful to the masses are kept under strict control. Abolish all human rights and privileges, make the goal ending corruption at any cost.

Blakemore
I propose no. wink

cdtm
I just don't understand why people insist a utopia is impossible.

Anything is possible. If you only shed enough blood.

Blakemore
Every person is different. erm No need to dictate. srug

Klaw
Originally posted by cdtm
I just don't understand why people insist a utopia is impossible.

Anything is possible. If you only shed enough blood.

Hitler is that you?

ilikecomics
He's being satirical about statolatry.

Hell yeah

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
Every person is different. erm No need to dictate. srug

It's the people who's opinion is that they should rule by any means necessary that I have a problem with.

It's always the same thing. Some assholes with power, money, or benefactors ruining it for everyone else (Like the US CIA funding revolutions)

The public talks about politics like they're in an ideal system, instead of one where a bunch of assholes are always looking to take what they want, while lieing to our face.

The best answer I can come up with is to throw the baby out with the bath water, and create a system that can't be exploited. This means either making the price so dear no one would test it (Say, burning your entire family tree to the ground).

Or removing all rights to privacy and keeping world leaders under 24/7 survaliance.

The caveat, is you don't want a mob rule either. So we have to oppress the masses, AND the leaders.

I propose if everyone held everyone else up by gunpoint, no one would commit any crimes against humanity. Everyone watches everyone else. If anyone teams up, you destroy them and their entire neighborhood.

Its the only way to be sure another Hitler doesn't pop up.

Blakemore
Well except for the ones holding the guns.

cdtm
Well except for the ones holding the guns.

Which is everyone. smile

Ok, bad idea.

The thing is, it is true society will always have evil people. Everyone knows this, yet everyone insists on trusting society to crooks.

Lawyers will say innocent until proven guilty, or argue just because Trump happened doesn't mean it will happen again.

So I'm asking, why just hope? Why not make it so evil gets preempted?

At any cost. ANY cost?

Just how would such a feat be accomplished?

What I want to solve, is how to create a civilized society that has no crime, no corruption from the top, no uprisings from the bottom.

People will say its impossible. I don't believe that. I think it IS possible, and only takes the will of discarding human rights, digniity, freedoms, life, limb, and property.

But it CAN be done.

rudester
Anger is the easiest most direct root of miscommunication. To fix a problem requires problem solving skills that some people do not possess.

rudester
So why you say? Because people are generally lazy

Old Man Whirly!
Cdtm just read miracleman/marvelman.

Blakemore
He's playing wonderman

Old Man Whirly!
He's playing wonderman ahh, that too

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Cdtm just read miracleman/marvelman.

If only we had super powered Demi Gods to take over, 🙃

Blakemore
I think the pope tried that. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.